一般試験の1日目の並び替えの答え考えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 近い将来、大きな社会変格が起こりそうです。
  • 前にその映画を見たことがあるので、結末は知っています。
  • 解説も頂けると助かります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

一般試験の1日目の並び替えの答え考えてください。

今日、一般試験1日目でした。 回答速報で答え合わせして並び替えの2つが なかなかわからなくて、、、 考えてください。お願いします。 1、近い将来、大きな社会変格が起こりそうです。 It seems _____________ in the near future. reform/big/that/take/social/place/a/will 2、前にその映画を見たことがあるので、結末は知っています。 I __ __ __ __ , __ __ __ __. the ending/the movie/have/know/before/I/seen/so 解説も頂けると助かります。

noname#219211
noname#219211
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Chibi-kko
  • ベストアンサー率39% (93/237)
回答No.1

1 It seems that a big social reform will take place in the near future. 2 I have seen the movie before, so I know the ending.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の答え教えてください 5

答えを教えてください! 1,彼は母親が帰ってくる前に部屋を掃除し終えました。 He (   )(   ) his room before his mother came home. 2,あなたは何が彼女を怒らせたのかわかりますか。 (   )(   )(   )(   ) made her angry? 3,私はキムチや明太子のような辛い食べ物が大好きです。 I live hot food (   ) kimchi (   ) mentaiko. 4,亜紀は人気モデルによってデザインされたバッグを買いました。(並び替え) ( a popular model / designed / a bag / by / bought / Aki / . ) 5,私は有名なお笑いタレントによって書かれた本を読みました。 6.日本で一番長い川は何ですか。 What is (   )(   )(   ) in Japan? 7,彼は名医として知られています。 He (   )(   )(   ) a good dovtor. 8,私は将来、中国語を学びたい。 I (   )(   )(   ) Chinese in the future. 9,慎吾はグループのリーダーより若い。 ( is / the leager / Shingo / younger / of his group / than / . ) 10,その新しいタワーは、東京タワーより高い。 よろしくお願いします!

• 答えを教えて下さい。 並び替え

すみませんが、以下の問題の答えを教えていただけますでしょうか。 自分なりに考えたのですが、よくわからなくて。 日本文に合うように[]内の語句を並べかえなさい。 君たちにすすめておきたいのは,一冊の英文の本を読み通すことである。 [ I / suggest / that / would lile / all of you / to / is / what ]read through one English book. お手数かけますが、どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 気に入っているところを説明したいのですが。

私の住んでいる場所の気に入っているところを説明したいのですが、うまくかけません。ご指導ください。よろしくお願いします。 私の住んでいるところの好きなところは、自然がいっぱいあるというところです。 What I like about place I live in is that there is a lot of nature. 家のすぐ近くには川が流れているし、家の窓からは大きな山が見えます。 The river flows near my house and I can see the big mountain through my window. 街には緑があふれています。 (このような感じの事が言いたいのですが、英語がわかりません。教えてください。) 私は自然を楽しみながら散歩をすることができます。 I can take a walk, enjoying the beautiful nature. また、一年をとおして、たくさんの野鳥を見ることもできます。 I can also see many kinds of wild bisds. (「一年をとおして」はわかりませんでした。教えてください。)

• 梨狩り日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Hawaii hotspring and pear huntig. First time "Hawaii hot sprig" The place is for the southern in Tottori prefecture near Japan sea. You can take a hotspring to see Togou lake. And then pear hunting. It's Japan of one in autumn. I hunted red pear in farm near Tottori dune. It's really big. I was surprised. I ate it after I took a picter. It was a real disappointment. 今日は羽合温泉と梨狩りに行ってきました。 羽合温泉に行くのは、はじめてです。 場所は鳥取県の日本海に近い所です。 東郷湖を見ながら温泉に入れます。 それから、日本の秋のひとつ、梨狩りです。 鳥取砂丘に近い農園で赤梨を狩りました。 とても、大きくてビックリしました。 写真を撮る前に食べてしまったのが、残念です。

• oh i see,とかthats goodでは簡単すぎな気がします

前回私の書き方が悪くわかりづらくなってしましました。 相手が夢について語りました。私の夢はもう始まっていて、何でも質のいいものが好きだからそのために働いてる いい金をもらってる ということでした。それにたいして、 へーそんなんだぁとかいいことだねとか、給料がいいならいいね!というようなことを言うにはどういえばいいですか?oh i see,とかthats goodでは簡単すぎな気がします。すみませんが教えてください ちなみにこのような内容でした my future is starting to take place now.im focused on the things thats important.i like nice things.and to have nice things,you got to work hard for it.im working on being a indepandant contracter.it pays good money.

• イギリス英語学校入学試験、どれが正しい答えですか

There are 30 questions in this section. For each question, select the word or phrase that is missing: 1. Christina lives in Rome. ____________ Italian. She's She has It's It has 2. ____________ 12 people in this class. There's They are We are There are 3. What ____________ you do? I'm a doctor. are is do does 4. My sister lives in Germany, but she ____________ with me at the moment. stays is staying stayed stay 5. Who are ____________ people over there? this that these those 6. Is New York ____________ London? bigger that as big than bigger than the bigger than 7. Which is ____________ city in the world? the beautiful the beautifullest the more beautiful the most beautiful 8. My daughter spends hours ____________ on the phone. to talk by talking talking for talking 9. I like museums because I'm ____________ history. interesting in interesting of interested of interested in 10. Would you ____________ me with this suitcase. It's very heavy. mind help mind to help mind helping mind giving help 11. "You look tired." "Yes, ____________ the house all day." I've cleaned I did clean I'm cleaning I've been cleaning 12. A: "________ you like to go to the cinema with me?" B: "Yes, what's on?" Can Would Do Will 13. I started this book six months _______ and I haven't finished it yet. ago since past before 14. A: "How _______ time are you going to spend in London?" B: "About a month." long many often much 15. I nearly missed my train, but it _________ left because the driver was late too! wasn't didn't couldn't hadn't 16. A: "Where _____ BMW cars made?" B: "In Germany." were do are have 17. A: "Can you __________ me why you were late?" B: "I missed the train." explain say tell advise 18. When you're driving you __________ always carry your driving licence with you. ought shall have should 19. I'd love to buy that car, but unfortunately it's __________ expensive for me to afford. far too more than much more very much 20. A: "Is the weather forecast good?" B: "No. It __________ definitely snow this afternoon." might could would will 21. A: "I'll be with you in a second." B: "No hurry - __________ your time." waste take spend use 22. A: "We haven't had __________ customers for hours." B: "What, none?" enough much some any 23. There is no _______ in worrying about the future. reason point need good 24. Have you got __________ for a £10 note? I need some for the ticket machine. money change coins cash 25. A: "Can I get you a cup of coffee?" B: "I'd __________ tea, if you have it." prefer more sooner instead 26. Your car will be repaired _____ Friday. In fact you can collect it on Friday evening. in by to at 27. You won't be able to open this file __________ you have the right software. if unless because except 28. He is always late to work, __________ really annoys me. what that who which 29. I__________ ill, but I'd rather not __________ the doctor. It takes so long. felt, go feel, visited feel, visit felt, went 30. Every complaint has to be __________ to find out who is responsible. made out checked in seen through looked into

• この英文の並び替えの答えをの答えを教えて下さい

この英文の並び替えの答えをの答えを教えて下さい

• この英訳変ですか?

下記内容は先方からファイルを受け取って、それに対する返信です。 これからも以前と同様のファイルを受け取れるのか?という先方の質問に対する 答え(多分以前と同じフォーマットで送れる)と、近い将来、ファイルのフォーマットを変えますよ という案内をお知らせするものです。 文法的におかしいとか、この文章は失礼だとか、何でも感じたこと お待ちしております。 *先方は少し馴染みのある方です。(グループ会社のような感じです) Thanks, I received a file. I guess that it is possible for you to send the same file as before. But, We are going to making a separate file in the near future. Please get this notice. Anyway, After making a file, I will send you as soon as possible.

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 By the way, have you already registered for next semester? The class which I want to take is popular one. 2 Lets switch the subject, we should discuss about more serious talk such as Japanese economy. 1 I have decided not to drop out university because I did not want to run away from difficulty in my life, I believe that everything will be all right in the future. 2 Japanese government introduced education from pressure; as a result, young people became lazier those days. That is the worst policy ever in japan. 1 To begin with, I would like to explain Japanese economy now. after that, I will tell you what Japanese economy will be in the near future.

• こういう時の気の聞いた反応。。。I hope xxxxxx

相手の夢や目標を聞いた後の(私が質問して答えてくれたのですが)反応ってどういう言い方がありますか?ちなみに相手の目標とは、 my future is starting to take place now.im focused on the things thats important.i like nice things.and to have nice things,you got to work hard for it.im working on being a indepandant contracter.it pays good money. です。 コレに対して、へー今のところいい感じなんだ?とか、たくさん稼げばその分いいものを手に入れられるしね!とか、始まっているなんていいね、このままずっとうまくいくことを願っているよ などていえますがどのような言い方がありますか?英語でおしえてください。 I hope you that your work goes well....すみませんが教えてくださいお願いします。。。