羽合温泉と梨狩りでの驚きの体験

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 鳥取県の羽合温泉と梨狩りに行ってきました。
  • 温泉で東郷湖を眺めながらの入浴体験は初めてでした。
  • 鳥取砂丘に近い農園で狩った大きな赤梨には驚かされましたが、写真を撮る前に食べてしまい、少し残念な思いもしました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

梨狩り日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Hawaii hotspring and pear huntig. First time "Hawaii hot sprig" The place is for the southern in Tottori prefecture near Japan sea. You can take a hotspring to see Togou lake. And then pear hunting. It's Japan of one in autumn. I hunted red pear in farm near Tottori dune. It's really big. I was surprised. I ate it after I took a picter. It was a real disappointment. 今日は羽合温泉と梨狩りに行ってきました。 羽合温泉に行くのは、はじめてです。 場所は鳥取県の日本海に近い所です。 東郷湖を見ながら温泉に入れます。 それから、日本の秋のひとつ、梨狩りです。 鳥取砂丘に近い農園で赤梨を狩りました。 とても、大きくてビックリしました。 写真を撮る前に食べてしまったのが、残念です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • neum
  • ベストアンサー率39% (15/38)
回答No.1

とりあえず日本文を私なりに英訳してみました。人によって英訳の文は異なりますので、あえて正解というのは存在しませんが参考にしてください。 I went to Hawaii Hotspring and went gathering pears at another place. This is the first time that I went to Hawaii Hotspring. The place is located near the Japan Sea in Tottori Prefecture. We can take the hotspring with seeing Togou Lake. And we can enjoy gathering pears as enjoyment of Japanese autumn there. I gathered red pears at a farm near Tottori Sandhill. I was surprised to find that the pears I gathered were very big. But I felt sorry that I ate the pears before I took their pictures. 梨狩りはpear gatheringです。pearは植物ですのでhuntingは使いませんよ。

haroharo815
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 自分が書いた文と照らし合わせてみます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の時制

英語の時制 She had lived in Japan for ten years when she moved to Hawaii. の文では、過去完了形が使われているのに I once visited Disneyland when I was a girl. や She lived in Japan for ten years when she was a child. の文では過去完了形は使われていません。 意味的に一番上の文で過去完了形を使うのは分かるのですが whenがあった場合は過去完了は使っちゃ駄目だったような気がするのですが 私の勘違いでしょうか?

• 日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Sannomiya in Kobe. My friend told me general shop. I went to there. The shop is Ein shop. I went out the central exit in station.and then walk to Towarood street to sea. I turned right ciao paanic shop next the paking lot. I could look at the shop soon. The shop is very small but it like Toy box. I bought World map. I might decorate it in my room. I went to Kobe after a long time. I thought that it was fashionable town,after all.

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 英語の質問です!

私たちは美術館を訪れるために、ボストンへ行った。 We went Boston ()() we (). 彼女は日本のことをいろいろ聞いたので、ずっと日本に来たいと思っていた。 She heard () much about Japan () she () to Japan. これはとても有名な教会なので、見る価値があります。 This is () a famous church () it's (). 彼らのダンスがユニークだったので、私はそれにとても興味を持った。 Their dancing was unique, ()() I () in it.

• 日記風に、語りかけるように書きました。私の気持ちは通じますか?

19年間一緒だった、猫のタマが死んでしまいました。気持ちを英語で書いてみました。添削をお願いしたいのです。 Hi, my Crystal! I did not come here for a long time. Do you get angry? Crystal, please listen to my story. I didn't remember, but did I talk about my Tama? Tama was a female cat. Her body was white like a snow. And her long tail and nose was black. Could you image her? She was very cute and liked to take a nap in my lap. Last Sunday, Tama passed away. At that time all of my family was around her. I was sad, because I could not do anything for her. We only kept watching her. She was 19 years old. If she was a human, she was over 100 years old. Last night, when we ate a dinner I felt something different. It was air, color, voice, degree or…….I could not explain my feeling. I buried her in my garden. Now there are a lot of flowers blooming there. I want to plant many flowers in all seasons. Tama! You will be in our heart forever! Crystal, I wanted you to see Tama. If I have a chance, I will send you a picture of Tama. Now it is 11:30pm. I have to say to you "Good night, my Crystal"

• 日本語訳お願いします。

I visit Hawaii once or twice a year. Thank for becoming my FB friend, I heard about you from my friend tomoko, she told me you took care of her when she was in Hawaii last year. よろしくお願いします。

• 日記を書きました。Part2間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Daisen today. It's a tour that 4.5kilos from the Daisen temple with comedian Daiske and Hanako. But it began to rain before I just arrived. It has been canceled becouse of that. That's too bad. I came back after I whached event in gym.

• 訂正おねがいします

私は英語が苦手で全然わからないのですがEpalとのメールですこの英語通じますか?訂正お願いします Hi AAA, Hows your day? I was cool, Because It was very easy at My work.  You live in BBB, I went to BBB.(前回、CCCという州へ行ったことがあるといったら、CCCの中のBBBというところに自分は住んでいるといわれたので) I went to around テーマパーク in BBB. Im not remember...but I know little bit. Because that is 10 years ago... (相手がハワイへ行ったことがあるといったので)I'v never been to Hawaii. Was Hawaii's sea a very beautiful? Is it like Okinawa's sea? I also want to go to Hawaii...

• 英語のわかる方に翻訳をお願いいたします。

Was thinking about Japan yesterday. It was the anniversary of the tsunami there on 3-11. I know it's a slow recovery and people forget. I didn't これを、わかりやすく翻訳してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の文を日本語にしてください。

(1)Japan`s trade with the outside world from the 14th to 16th centuries brought many new influences. Kabocha, the much-loved green-skinned pumpkin, was introduced via Cambodia by the Portuguese in the 16th century. (2)There are a few problems in Hawaii, but in general people have learned to live together in peace. They call Hawaii the Aloha State. Aloha means both hello and goodbye. よろしくお願いします。