• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:The Tale of the Rose の翻訳本)

The Tale of the Roseの翻訳本は日本語で出版されている?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The Tale of the Roseは、Antoine de Saint-Exuperyの妻であるConsueloによる彼らの困難な関係や彼の死に至るまでを描いた個人的な回想録です。
  • しかし、日本語に翻訳されたThe Tale of the Roseの出版物は存在しないようです。
  • また、Amaszonで販売されているKindle版は1万円以上の値段がするため、高価すぎて購入することができません。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

#2です。 PC用は Amzon.com にしかありません。 http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sa_menu_karl?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771 無料で、 Mac Windows 8 Windows 7, XP & Vistaで使えますが。

参考URL:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sa_menu_karl?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771
0123gokudo
質問者

お礼

再度の回答ありがとうございます。 PC用は Amzon.com ですね。 でもkindle判て、結構高いですからね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

日本語訳はないでしょう。 Kindle はソフトは無料です。 ソフトがインストールされているタブレットは1万円以上しますが。 もし、スマホなどをお持ちでしたら無料でインストールできます。 iPhone  iPod touch  Android  iPad http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/feature.html/ref=sa_menu_karl?ie=UTF8&docId=3077089376 ご存じでしょうが、アマゾンだと、 Kindle版 ¥ 1,042 ハードカバー ¥ 1,328 ¥ 1,327 ペーパーバック ¥ 1,517 ¥ 1,253 ¥ 1,911 みたいですね。

参考URL:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/feature.html/ref=sa_menu_karl?ie=UTF8&docId=3077089376
0123gokudo
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。 パソコンにも無料ダウンロード出来ますか? その場合、選択はAndroidoを選ぶのでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1
0123gokudo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• The soldiers seized by ~

「英語リーディングの秘密」という本から The soldiers seized by force the building occupied by the guerrillas. (兵士たちはゲリラに占拠された建物を力ずくで奪い返した) The soldiers seized by force attacked their guerrilla captors. (むりやり捕らえられた兵士たちは、自分たちを捕まえたゲリラに攻撃をしかけた) 本ではseizedが過去分詞形(準動詞)と過去形(述語動詞)どちらなのかを 意味から特定しています しかし意味から特定するのは納得できませんでした 質問は2つ 1) The soldiers seized by force の後にthe buildingまたはattackedが出てきた時に どんな文なのか分からないものでしょうか?どこまで読んだら分かるのですか? 2) 2つの文は読む時にイントネーションを変えますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

翻訳機を使ってみましたがよくわかりませんでした;; I AM MR.PRINCE WILL PERSONAL ADVISER TO MISS KATE EYADEMA, YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU WILLINESS AND READNESS TO HANDLE HER FUND FOR HER. YOU SHOULD NOW INTRUDOCUE YOURSELF TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR STATANDED TO HANDLE THE MONEY. THEREFORE, I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE BENEFICARY OF THE FUND BY THE INSTRUACTION FROM MISS KATE E.EYADEMA. THE LAWYER SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF US$4,300.00 DOLLRAS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND SEND TO YOU BY COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. MOREOVER AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE HIM START THE JOB REGARDS PRINCE WILL

• Raising the Mary Rose

readingの解説をお願いします。 The Mary Rose came to rest on the seabed, lying on her starboard (right) side at an angle of approximately 60 degrees. The hull (the body of the ship) acted as a trap for the sand and mud carried by Solent currents. As a result, the starboard side filled rapidly, leaving the exposed port (left) side to be eroded by marine organisms and mechanical degration. Because of the way the ship sank, nearly all of the starboard half survived intact. (1)翻訳をお願いします。特に一文目、came to rest on the seabedと二文目a trap、三文目mechanical degradationが上手く訳せません。 (2)最後のintactですが、なぜここに形容詞が入るのか分かりません。 The problem of the hull being sucked back downwards into the mud was overcome by using 12 hydraulic jacks. (3)back downwardsこれらは副詞が続いているんですか。訳も一緒にお願いします。 宜しくお願いします。

• 原書(英語)と翻訳書(日本語)の厚さ

高校の課題で映画「スタンドバイミー」の原書である[THE BODY]を課題に出され、その翻訳書のようなもの(秋冬編と書いてあるのが謎)を図書館で借りたのですが、 原書とその本は同じくらいの文字の大きさで、厚さは翻訳書のほうが2倍~3倍ほどありました。 ちなみに、借りた本は「スタンド・バイ・ミー 恐怖の四季 秋冬編 スティーヴン・キング 山田順子=訳」です。 原書(英語)と翻訳書(日本語)だと翻訳書のほうが厚くなるのが一般的なのでしょうか。

• ホラティウスのThe art of poetry

To Greece, fair Greece, ambitious but of praise, The Muse gave ready wit, and rounded phrase. Our Roman boys, by puzzling days and nights, Bring down a shilling to a hundred mites. (書名:The Art of Poetry、著者:Horace, 英訳者:John Conington) 前後の文章はコチラで読めます↓ https://www.gutenberg.org/files/5419/5419.txt (本の全ての文章が一ページの表示されるので、Ctrl+Fで文章検索をされるとすぐ見つかります) 分かりやすいより近代的な英語の訳はコチラの319と320の間にあります。↓ https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_works_of_Horace/Book_upon_the_Art_of_Poetry 拙訳: ギリシア人は、ムーサ居れば賛美の祈り捧げ 涌きいずる詩歌と智恵が与えられん されどローマ人よるべなく、昼夜を通し身を捧げ 銅貨、百片に砕き、穢れを落とさん。 古代ギリシアでは、文芸の女神ムーサに祈ってから、女神の力によって詩作をするのだと信じられていたそうです。なので、「ギリシア人は祈願によって詩を書く。」 ローマ人の箇所は問題の箇所だけですと、なぜ「シリングを粉砕する?」となりそうですが、その後の文章を読みますと魂が物欲に穢れては詩人として望みがないそうなので、要するに「ローマ人は物欲を絶って詩を書く」という事だと思ます。 この対比が面白く翻訳文を考えてみたのですが、、、難しいですね、、、。 またいつもながら皆様の翻訳例を教えていただければと思います。 BAは選べませんが、宜しくお願い致します。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Axl Rose ‘Intimidating’ Scott Weiland Revealed: ‘He Was Very Nervous’ Late Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland’s former solo band guitarist Doug Grean gave his first interview since Weiland’s December 2015 death on the AlternativeNation.net affiliated podcast Appetite for Distortion, hosted by Brando. AlternativeNation.net reporter and freelance writer Doug McCausland co-hosted the episode. Grean worked with Weiland for 15 years, including recording Happy in Galoshes and The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. Their working relationship ended a few years before Weiland’s death. Grean has a new web series called ‘Starman’, loosely based off his experiences working with Weiland, with the character being a drug addicted British rocker in his 60’s who believes aliens are after him.

• (1)The main reason why ge

(1)The main reason why geo-engineering is supported by many in the scientific community is that most researchers have little faith in the ability of politicians to agree ー and then bring in ー the necessary carbon cuts. Even leading conservation organizations see the value of investigating the potential of geo-engineering.~と続く文があるのですが、 Even leading conservation organizations see the value of investigating the potential of geo-engineering.がうまく訳せなかったので翻訳お願いします。 (2)Human-induced climate change has brought humanity to a position where we shouldn't exclude thinking thoroughly about this topic and its possibilities. こちらも翻訳お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Venus was in your house of death and inheritance. This is a intense placement that brings deep feelings to the surface. It causes a karmic or past life bond, which is like the forgotten inheritance of love, and will come out in various ways, but not always happy ways, other things will surface with it too. It causes subconscious power struggles. Where you pull against restrictions in your life and do things that test or provoke your partner. A love that is old and karmic and encompasses other lives. The relationship that will be very seductive, the partner will be irresistible and you will be pulled into an inescapable fate by this relationship. This means that there will be some mystery and intrigue in your love life or his. Your soul mate will be a charismatic person who will come into your life and will totally seduce you, mind body and spirit. He will be irresistible and have the power to make you melt. But this love relationship could also be filled with intense rather jealous feelings too.

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳をお願いできますか? むずかしくてさっぱりです・・。 I think you have known him in a past life but not many details show. His Luna node conjuncts your Jupiter in the eleventh house. This suggests that he was a teacher, or possibly a priest. The leader of a group. Someone who wanted to help humanity, to make the world a better fairer more equal place. He wanted to bring change by educating or enlightening people. He wanted to harness the collective power of people in the community to do good. May have worked in social reform for several recent lives, but the fist connection was in an older life when he was a kind of Priest figure, Guru figure. You were his equal, but more behind the scenes. You both undertook a karmic task together to make the world a better place in some way. You were both too far ahead of the times, But you may both have suffered at the hands of society, who were not ready for the changes you wanted to make. The relationship was because of the karmic task, but you were also friends,, and became lovers, you spent some time apart, but took great risks to see each other, the love relationship was illicit or legal, or difficult. it became a dangerous liaison. There is a mercury ion the midpoint between this aspect and the house of death and reincarnation. It suggest that an intercepted message, letter, note, betrayed the relationship, and may have indirectly resulted in the death or imprisonment of one of you.

• 詩の翻訳について

私自身の英語の能力が乏しいので、海外の友人から勧められた詩の内容がよく理解できないので、 直訳ではなく、どのようなニュアンスになるのか少し訂正を加えて翻訳をしていただきたいのですが、ヨロシクお願いします。以下の詩です。 Before the sea, as before death, I have no secrets If you seek a path to my soul take me to the stormy sea. There you’ll find the unearthed temple, the ruins of my life; and the plateau of my youth enclosed by a wall of fig trees. There you’ll witness the ancient lament of my thighs, that have brought pagan gods to their knees. Before the sea, as before death, I have no secrets. The earth and moon become my body. Love transplants my thoughts into the gardens of eternity.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 固い厚手のゴムチューブを鉄筒に簡単に取り付ける方法を教えてください。
  • ゴムチューブ内に水を流すため、固定金具にOリングを使用します。
  • スプレーや潤滑油、熱湯を試しましたがうまく入りませんでした。別の方法を教えてください。
回答を見る