• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。お手数をおかけします。

MilanoSandAの回答

回答No.1

このカミソリが、他のと比べてとりわけ高いのは、なぜ? このカミソリがすごく気に入っているんだけど、もうちょっと安ければ買うんだけど。。 他のも見てみようかな。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• さらっと和訳でお願いします

I am still mildly interested in that razor. Would it be possible to write only a small worth into the package? Like 20$?

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to know why you describe the razor width as 17.3 to 18. Is it because the razor is shorter at the heel and wider at the tip? This would mean that the edge is not perfectly straight.

• 以下の内容を英語でどう表現すればいいですか?

初対面で伺いたいことがあるのですが以下の1~3のうちどの表現を使えばより適切でしょうか?なるべく丁寧に言いたいと思っています。また他にもっとふさわしい言い方があれば教えて下さい。 1,If I may, I would like to ask you ~. 2,May[Can] I ask you some questions? 3,I would like to ask about ~. タイの病院と歯医者について聞きたい場合about Thailand hospital & dentist で通じますか?

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

I look forward to others like this one you may obtain and put up for sale. My question is Can you obtain a similar aged new unused Dovo "BERG GRAF" model? It is not as expensive as the Bergischer Lowe. It was the first straight razor I purchased many years ago and I still use it. I would like to purchase another new unused one. If you could obtain one.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

I was interested in purchasing this fine razor but was discouraged to do so for practical reasons. After a bit of research, I've noticed that this razor is only to be used on one side. Not the other. Can you verify this? Or explain how these types of razors are used?

• ざっくり和訳してください。

I'd really like to know, what in the name of all that is holy makes this razor worth that much money? I can't even fathom paying that much, unless I were so rich I could just use money to start a fire. Please enlighten me. Thanks, and no offense meant

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I have a question as a collector and a straight razor shaver, I'm just interested if you kno w maybe why this razor has no etching on the blade compared to other Filarmonica duble temple 13. And a kind request: can you please declare the razor as low as possible value to help me get through the customs.