• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:適当な1語をお願いします)

適当な1語をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 警察はその殺人事件を調査している
  • その事故についての情報はほとんどなかった
  • 一時間単位でボートを借りることができます

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

(The)(police)(is)looking into the murder. We got(little)(information) about the accident. You can rent a boat(by)(the)(hour). His house was (twice)(the)size of mine. She has two (pairs)(of)(glasses);one she always wears and the other she carries in her bag just in case. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

警察はその殺人事件を調査している (The )( police )( are ) looking into the murder. ※police は複数形扱いします。 その事故についての情報はほとんどなかった We got ( little )(news)about the accident. ※news は複数形のように見えますが、不可算名詞です。 一時間単位でボートを借りることができます You can rent a boat ( by )( the )( hour ). 彼の家は私の家の2倍の大きさだった His house was ( twice )( the ) size of mine. 彼女はめがねを2つもっている。1つはいつもかけ、一つは予備にバッグに入れもち歩いている She has two ( pairs )( of )( glasses );one she always wears and the other she carries in her bag just in case.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • seomire
  • ベストアンサー率56% (396/701)
回答No.2

(The police is) looking into the murder. We got (little information) about the accident. You can rent a boat (by the week). His house was (twice the) size of mine. She has two (pairs of glasses); one she always wears and the other she carries in her bag just in case.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 適当な関係代名詞と日本語訳をお願いします

This is Mr.Kato,the person () will be guiding us today I know a little boy () parents have passed away She is a good interpreter () I believe can help you. That's the restaurant () just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything () she wanted. Nagasaki is a city () I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of () is red, is mine. He is the man with () I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel () she was staying at. This is the very house () I wish to live in.

• 日本語を英語訳したのですが、合っていますか?

伝えたいことを英語にしてスピーチする授業があるのですが、これで合ってますか……? あってなければ、直しや表現の修整をお願いします!! 【日本語】 私の家族を紹介します。彼女の名前はリベラです。彼女は猫です。私達はいつも彼女に癒されています。1年前、私の友達の家で生まれたのをきっかけに、彼女は私達の家にやってきました。もう今では大切な家族の一員です。 【英語】 I will introduce my family. Her name is Rivera. She is a cat. We are always healed her. 1 year ago, in the wake of was born in the house of my friend, she has been doing in our house. And on the other now is a member of the important family. よろしくお願いします!!

• 文型を教えてください。

She lives in a house remote from the town. 彼女は町から遠く離れて家に住んでいる. この文は第○文型でしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 並べ替えの添削をお願いします!

1)彼女は娘に会いに行ったのに、彼は留守だった。 She went to see her son, only to him find out. 2)彼らは住む家を探している。6月に結婚する予定なのだ。 They are looking for a house to live in. They are get married to in June. 3)この道路は、あまりに狭いので車が通れない。 This road is too narrow to pass for cars. 並べ替え問題なので単語の変形や追加はないです。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 修飾語Mは副詞以外に形容詞もあるんですか?

修飾語Mは副詞以外に名詞を修飾する形容詞的な物もあるんですか? Mは副詞だけだと思ってました。 だとすると修飾語Mは形容詞ということもあるということですよね? We are looking at the fish (in the fish tank). This is a bag (made in Italy). Do you have something (to drink)? I know the woman (who is singing on the stage). The computer (on the desk) is mine. カッコ内は形容詞らしいんですが、だとすると、 This is a bag (made in Italy). I know the woman (who is singing on the stage). これらふたつはsvocではないですか?

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英語で質問(4)

閲覧ありがとうございます。 明後日英会話で留学生に英語で質問するのですが,不安なので日本文と英文を書きます。表現が間違っている(違う表現の方が良い)などありましたらご指摘お願いします。 ・何か楽器を演奏することができますか?(musical instrumentは必須) What musical instrument cay you play? ・映画はたいてい家で見ますか,それとも映画館で見ますか? Which do you usually see a movie in your house or in the theater? 全くわからなかったもの ・好きな歌手やグループは誰ですか? ・好きなテレビのパーソナリティは誰ですか?(TV personalityは必須) ・何回ぐらいビデオを借りますか?(rentは必須) ・好きな俳優や女優は誰ですか? ・どの映画俳優に会いたいですか? 回答お願いします。

• boat was hauled out of th

NHKからの抜粋です Xinhua says the boat was hauled out of the water on Saturday morning, and that all of the missing have been confirmed dead. 的確に対応する日本語記事は無かったです。 "the boat was hauled out of the water" だと、 "ボートが水の中から引っ張りだされた" の意味になると思います。実際には沈んだのだから、動詞haulはおいといて、"into water"になるのではないでしょうか。 また、waterにtheが付いていますが、これは「*その川*の水」という意味でしょうか。例えば飛行機が墜落して海に沈む場合は、sea waterでなく海の名前を使うのに、川に沈む場合はwaterなのは、慣用でしょうか。 全文です All missing confirmed dead in China boat accident China's Xinhua news agency says 22 people have been confirmed dead after a tugboat capsized on the Yangtze River in eastern China on Thursday. The boat was carrying 25 people. It overturned while undergoing tests in Jiangsu Province. Three people were rescued, but 22 others, including a Japanese national, went missing. Xinhua says the boat was hauled out of the water on Saturday morning, and that all of the missing have been confirmed dead. A Tokyo-based motor manufacturer says the missing Japanese is 65-year-old Masashi Kanazaki from Fukuoka Prefecture. The company says it sent him to China as its contract instructor to test the boat's engine and propulsion system that it supplied. The Japanese consulate general in Shanghai is working to confirm if the dead person is Kanazaki. Chinese media say the tests were being conducted without following the required procedures or without reporting to relevant authorities, and that the boat overturned because of mistakes made while making a turn. Local authorities are investigating the cause of the accident.

• よろしくお願いします

My husband was married briefly in his early 20s, and the divorce was amicable. We are now in our early 40s and dealing with both elderly parents, downsizing, and a disabled child. When my husband’s ex asked if she could stay in our house while looking for real estate, we both happily agreed. downsizingとは何のことでしょうか?あと、real estateは「住まい」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 教えてください

田舎に家の購入を考えているのですが、オーナーさんが外国人で、メールでやりとりをしています。 2回目のメールで、写真を送ってもらいました。 それに対しての返事なのですが、 添削していただけますでしょうか? いいたいことは・・・ すぐにお返事をありがとうございます。 主人と、子供たちはもう寝ているのですが、きっと明日の朝、 喜ぶことと思います。 もし、差し支えなければ、家の住所を教えていただけますでしょうか? それと、その家はどのようにして購入された(見付けられた)のでしょうか?というのも、私たちも探したのですが、見付けることができなかったもので・・・ 一応、自分で書いてみたものは、 Hi, Thanks for quick reply! ○○ and kids went to bed already. but I'm sure tomorrow morning they will be excited! If you don't mind could you tell me house's address? How did you get(find) that house? because we tried to find the house in the countryside, but coudn't find it. 全部自信がないのですが、特にわからないのは、 " 家の住所”と最後の部分です。 ここは、We have been looking for the house in countryside と したほうがいいのでしょうか? あと、最後はどう結ぶのがよいでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。