• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英詩の和訳について)

英詩の和訳について

noivansteinの回答

回答No.2

ビルダーの夏の朝の歌私は神の価値がある娯楽について考える丘の中腹に座った。私は、近く見た単一クリケット;それはこの方法とその方法、丘の中腹の穀物を動いていた。どのように偉大なそのエネルギーはどのように謙虚にその努力。私たちはそれぞれの宇宙を構築私たち不可解な方法で起こっているの私たちのこのようなは常にほしい。なぜ目覚める (2004 年) 初めから

関連するQ&A

• 英詩の和訳

Why I Am Happy Now has come, an easy time. I let it roll. There is a lake somewhere so blue and far nobody owns it. A wind comes by and a willow listens gracefully. I hear all this, every summer. I laugh and cry for every turn of the world, its terribly cold, innocent spin. That lake stays blue and free; it goes on and on. And I know where it is. どなたか和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Think of it this way. Each of us is, more or less, an egg. Each of us is a unique, irreplaceable soul enclosed in a fragile shell. This is true of me, and it is true of each of you. And each of us, to a greater or lesser degree, is "The System". The System is supposed to protect us, but sometimes it take on a life of its own, and then it begins to kill us and cause us to kill others-coldly, efficiently, systematically.

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文メールの和訳をお願いします Hi! How are you? Me I'm not fine! After my check up last Tuesday my face was full of small pimples like rushes and it's getting worst everyday! Now I just finished the long school meeting & on the way to another hospital. They said its a clinic for allergy. It's seems that we're both seek! Good luck to us! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

Terror of the Deep Kronosaurus lived in the seas that covered Australia, but it probably left the water to lay its eggs on land. Its head was seven feet (2m) long and its teeth were as big as bananas! The prime function of a set of teeth like this, says paleontologist Colin McHenry, was to grab and crush its prey. In fact, Kronosaurus was one of the most powerful predators of all time.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

I was interested in purchasing this fine razor but was discouraged to do so for practical reasons. After a bit of research, I've noticed that this razor is only to be used on one side. Not the other. Can you verify this? Or explain how these types of razors are used?

• 和訳お願いします。

In operating the electric pen,I got my current from a Bunsen battery consisting of two glass jars, capped at the top and controlled by a plunger with which I lowered the plates into the acid solution or drew them up when the pen was not in use.Thus the life of the battery was prolonged. The pen had a needlelike point which darted in and out of the writing end so rapidly that the eye could hardly detect it. This was operated by a miniature clectric motor small enough to be attached to the upper end of the pen.The shaft containing the needle was given its motion by cams on the rotating engine shaft so that when the current was turned on,and I wrote with the pen,holding it in a vertical position, it made innumerable tiny punctures on the sheet of paper,tracing the words that comprised the letter. After the master copy of the stencil had thus been made, I took it to the 'press',where it had to be spanned in a frame before the copies could be made.A plain sheet of paper was placed on the press,the stencil was laid on top and an ink roller passed over it. The impression of the handwriting was marked on the under sheet by the ink through the holes made by the needle.It was said that 5,000 copies could be made from a single stencil.

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 和訳お願いします。

いつもすみません。 和訳できるかたよろしくおねがいします。 This example brings us to a difficult point on deconstruction's capacity to analyse (the image or any other from of the sign), for it leads us to ask the question as to how one is supposed to perform such a deconstruction. To understand precisely what is involved in this difficulty it is important to distinguish between two models of analysis.

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

if I knew this razor was in this bad of shape I would not have bought it its pieced to gather with glue the blade will take days to get fixed. not pleased.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以前、海外ネットショップで買い物したのですが、出品者の都合で商品の発送がおくれていて、それに対して私はメールを送ったのですが、以下のような文章が帰ってきました。 大体の内容はわかるのですが、不安なため、ニュアンス等も含め和訳してもらえるとありがたいです。 I truly apologize for the delay. I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours. You should have received your item by now and Im confident that it is on its way. I will keep in touch to be sure this becomes a pleasant transaction for both of us ちなみに I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours.とあるのですが24時間経過しても tracking numberはおくられてきていません。 それではよろしくお願いします。