• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします

Think of it this way. Each of us is, more or less, an egg. Each of us is a unique, irreplaceable soul enclosed in a fragile shell. This is true of me, and it is true of each of you. And each of us, to a greater or lesser degree, is "The System". The System is supposed to protect us, but sometimes it take on a life of its own, and then it begins to kill us and cause us to kill others-coldly, efficiently, systematically.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数76
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

このようにそれについて考えてください。私たち一人一人は、多かれ少なかれ、卵です。私たち一人一人は、もろい殻に入った唯一の、かけがえのない魂です。これは私に当てはまります、そして、それは皆さん一人一人にも当てはまります。そして、私たち一人一人は、多かれ少なかれ、「システム」です。そのシステムは、我々を保護することになっていますが、時々それは、それ自身の命を奪います、そして、それからそれは、我々を殺して、我々に他の人々を殺させ始めるのです―冷たく、効率的に、組織的に。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます! いつも助かります

• 回答No.1
  • sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)

こう考えてみましょう。 私達は、まあ、卵みたいなものです。 私達は、個性を持ち、取り替えることが出来ない心を持ち、壊れやすい殻の中に収まっています。 これは私にとっての真実でもあり、皆さんにとっての真実でもあります。 そして、私達はおおむね「システム」でもあります。 そのシステムというものは、本来私達自身を守るべきものなのですが、ときに一人歩きをすることがあります。 そして、私達自身を殺し始めたり、他を殺すことに至らしめることさえあり、それは、冷徹で効率的でシステム的なものとなります。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

丁寧にありがとうございます 助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

いつもすみません。 和訳できるかたよろしくおねがいします。 This example brings us to a difficult point on deconstruction's capacity to analyse (the image or any other from of the sign), for it leads us to ask the question as to how one is supposed to perform such a deconstruction. To understand precisely what is involved in this difficulty it is important to distinguish between two models of analysis.

• 和訳をお願いします

Is the edge uneven or slanted on this blade? One of the photos shows the edge on a table and part of it is not in contact with the table, leading me to believe it is slanted?

• 和訳お願い致します。

In truth,however,if we refer to the plans of conciliation proposed,we find them at variance with each other and mutually destructive.The conciliators are not agreed among themselves,and each holds the views of the other to be untenable and unsafe, The ground is perpetually being shifted as the advance of geological science may require.The plain meaning of the Hebrew record is unscrupulously tampered with,in general the pith of the whole process lies in divesting the text of all meaning whatever.We are told that,Scripture not being designed to teach us natural philosophy,it is in vain to attempt to make out a cosmogony from its statements. If the first chapter of Genesis conveys to us no information concerning the origin of the world, it's statements can't indeed be contradicted by modern discovery.But it is absurd to call this harmony. Statements such as that above quoted are,we conceive, little calculated to be serviceable to the interests of theology ,still less to religion and morality .

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 和訳お願い致します。

On entering so wide a field of enquiry as that whose limits I have now indicated, it is indispensable to the continuity of advance that we should be prepared, where needful, to supple ment observation with hypothesis. It therefore seems desira ble to conclude this Introduction with a few words both to explain and to justify the method which in this matter I intend to follow. It has already been stated that the sole object of this work is that of tracing, in as scientific a manner as possible, the probable history of Mental Evolution, and therefore, ofcourse, of enquiring into the causes which hare determined it. So far as observation is available to guide us in this enquiry, I shall resort to no other assistance. Where, however, from the nature of the case, observation fails us, I shall proceed to inference. But though I shall use this method as sparingly as possible, I am aware that criticism will often find valid ground to object — ' It is all very well to map out the sup posed genesis of the various mental faculties in this way, but we require some definite experimental or historical proof that the genesis in question actually did take place in the order and manner that you infer.'

• 和訳お願いします。

The difficulty of course - and this is an 'of course' added by deconstruction - is that this internal drifting is not only a fundamental part of any act of communication, it is also essential. Deconstruction does not create such internal drifting, such moments of indecision and complication in the sign, but it does work to expose them and to acknowledge their existence. 和訳できるかた宜しくお願いします><

• 和訳お願いします

英語やり直し組です While it cannot defend against external threats to the nation, particularly along the borders of Syria and Iran, it is able to do more each day responding to threats along the lines of internal security. 最後のmore each day以降がよくわかりません。 お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!! I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck!

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 また訳せないところがでてきてしまいました。文が途中で切れてしまっているところもありますが、よろしくお願いします。 The technical risk(established by site service and regulatory /agency personnel) The percieved risk(outrage)by the public; and The regulatory risk relative to past, current, and future standards and position. Exhibit 12 presents a suite of issues and concerns that that could fall within the perceived risk assessment. However, each site is unique and its perceived risk will reflect its unique conditions. Perceived risk is perhaps the most difficult of all risks to anticipate and deal with efficiently. For example, it can be manipulated by activist groups interested in controlling or defeating the site restoration project.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.