• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 Synastry is an immensely complex method of astrology. Just as a small piece of a mosaic or embroidery can take several hours to assemble, so the few pages that consist of this synastry reading have taken four hours to do. This is true of all my work. This is what you pay for, the amount of time spent working on the reading, rather than the number of pages. The synastry reading is sometimes tough not always shorter than the soul mate readings because of the time involved. Each planet aspect and sign in both charts have to be methodically weighted against the others and against all the cross aspects in the partners chart and accounted for before anything is ever written down. The end result of this methodical behind the scenes working can be just a paragraph on a page, that is quickly read. The work behind synastry, just like the work behind a master painting, it is seldom seen or appreciated.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数419
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8153/10058)

以下のとおりお答えします。 シナストリー(相性占い)の「舞台裏」を明かしています。 >Synastry is an immensely complex method of astrology. Just as a small piece of a mosaic or embroidery can take several hours to assemble, so the few pages that consist of this synastry reading have taken four hours* to do. This is true of all my work. This is what you pay for, the amount of time spent working on the reading, rather than the number of pages. ⇒シナストリーは、極めて複雑な占星術の方法です。ちょうどモザイクや刺繍の小さな断片を組み立てて整えるのに数時間かかるように、このシナストリーの読み取りから成る少しのページにも4時間*かかりました。これは、私の仕事のすべてについて、真に言えることなのです。これこそ、ページ数よりもむしろ、読み取りに費やされる時間量に対してあなたが代金を払ってくださる、ということです。 *数字の「4」には、「非常に多い、すごくたくさんの」というニュアンスが含まれることがあります。因みに、「1」は「少しの」、「2」は「いくらかの」、「3」は「多くの」といったニュアンスです。 >The synastry reading is sometimes tough not always shorter than the soul mate readings because of the time involved. Each planet aspect and sign in both charts have to be methodically weighted against the others and against all the cross aspects in the partners chart and accounted for before anything is ever written down. The end result of this methodical behind the scenes working can be just a paragraph on a page, that is quickly read.* The work behind synastry, just like the work behind a master painting, it is seldom seen or appreciated. ⇒シナストリーの読み取りは、それに関わる時間のゆえに、つねにソウル・メイトの読み取りより短いとは限らず、時には骨の折れるものです。両方のチャートにおける個々の惑星のアスペクト(局面・様子)と合図(お告げ)は、これ以外のことや、相手同士のチャートに交錯して現われるすべてのアスペクトに対し、整然と選り出して重点化し、書き留めることは何でも前もって説明をつける必要があります。関係する場面的背景(の全体)から読み取るこの方法の結果は、ただ1ページの段落に収まり、迅速に読まれるようなものであるかもしれません*。シナストリーの後に出てくる・結果する仕事は、傑作品の下絵の仕事のように、ほとんど目には触れないか、触れても評価されることのないものです。 *このあたり、逐語訳では意味が通りそうもありませんので、大胆な意訳をさせていただきました。(意味が通じることを祈ります!)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。意訳でないと意味がわからない英文というのもか、すごいですね。こういう英文は巷には、よくあるものなのでしょうか。数字のニュアンスにも目から鱗で感心してしまいました。知っているのと知らないのでは、随分違ってきますね。とても勉強になりました。意訳をしていただいたおかげで、意味はちゃんと理解できました。いつもいつも感謝しております。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いいたします。 I hope the reading has been like a light cast into the shadows, Tomoko, and that it has illuminated parts of the future and the path that this relationship is making. I come now to the end of our time together. However complex and detailed any reading is, it is really just a fragment of ones life. A few aspects of the chart interpreted as this is all there is ever time for. The synastry reading holds within its secret depth both your life and your friends. An infinite web of events, images, feelings, that span great depth and vast extents of time it is not possible in any one reading to show the whole of that picture, just as it is not possible to write your life story on a single sheet of paper. This then is just an insight.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に、 お願いできますか? 最初の挨拶文のようですが、いまいちわかりません。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for writing to me. A Synastry reading is a detailed and methodical way of working with fate. It involves first studying the two peoples charts individually with great care, and then studying them together, comparing the cross aspects between the two charts. Your chart and your partner's. Synastry is used in both mundane and natal astrology and for a wide variety of reasons, but this kind of reading was devised to show the mysterious fate and inner workings of love, life and the relationship between two people who were predestined to meet. When I compare the aspects in your chart and fate to his chart, it is like putting two separate pieces of the same jigsaw together, quite suddenly a picture begins to emerges that could not be seen from the separate charts. That picture can tell us something of the future, the past, the karma, the emotions or the fate of a love. Love causes us the greatest extremes of happiness and despair there is no other area of astrology that seems so infused with destiny.

• 和訳お願いいたします

こちらのレビューを和訳して いただけると助かります。 お願いいたします。 To what do we owe this transformation of self within tones? Further than the distance of a professional swimming pool. The definition of professional is akin to Anla Courtis’ discography. Though, the bugs of Earth. There’s an ancient way of drone work that only the insects can relate. Day is over. Get to work. Your heartbeat pounds to the gentle “B-RAIN FOLKLORE.” How many times can your body vibrate in a single day? Given this moment; you have been given this moment; take every single moment you’re given. 和訳していただければ 本当に助かります。 このような丸投げは 質問とはいえないのは 承知です。

• 和訳お願いします!

(1)The study, published in a magazine called the Archives of Internal Medicine,found adults who sat for more than eleven hours a day had a 40 per cent higher risk of dying within three years, compared with those who sat for fewer than four hours a day. (2)We sit while eating our breakfast, we sit as we drive,we sit behind our desk all day, we’re always sitting down and this is a health risk.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします><

The criticism is often made that waching television is passive. This is true when it is compared with active recreations such as jogging or playing tennis. But watching TV is no more passive than obrerving a landscape,listening to music,or reading a book. Like reading a book,it is a withdrawal,but a withdrawal of a different kind. です!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

That is the reason that Japanese workers work long hours, but Japan is the most unproductive country in the world. “Long hours” is an idiom that means a longer than usual or customary period of time for a given activity. “Unproductive” refers to labour productivity. Labour productivity is the gross national product divided by the number of hours worked.

• 論文の一部です。和訳お願いします。

An incidental result of our work is to show that BRIs often provide a better fit to data than the obvious alternative of spline interpolation.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 Synastry is a very old form of astrology that comes from ancient Greece and Egypt. The word synastry means " similar star". In the reading I use both some of the traditional chart comparison methods and some new ones. Synastry can be used at any stage in a relationship to cast light on it, not merely at the beginning. It can be used in the middle or even after the end of a relationship. It always has something new and deeper to reveal, some dark corner to illuminate, some new dimension to add to what is already known. There seems to be a very powerful fate between your two charts. I hope you find this reading fascinating. Always I will do my best to guide you and enlighten you and help you find the way to love and the happy future that awaits you. So now to the individual charts. I will begin with the ascendant, as this is the beginning of the two charts. A chart has twelve houses they are like twelve stages of a relationship from beginning to end, until it goes full circle. The first house and Ascendant show the beginnings of the relationship I will begin with the ascendant, as this is the beginning of the two charts. A chart has twelve houses they are like twelve stages of a relationship from beginning to end, until it goes full circle. The first house and Ascendant show the beginnings of the relationship. Planets in his chart that aspect your ascendant have an important influence on your personal life, your self, your mentality, health appearance over a long period of time.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端になると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I get asked questions like, will he return to me? Will he leave this other woman? Will my unrequited affections ever be returned. What is in store for us. A synastry can be done between any two people, it doesn’t have to be a soul mate, it can be a boyfriend, a lover, anyone, but when you meet your soul mate if there are any complications or doubts, this is the reading for you. If its not available in Japan, you can still order a synastry reading from our own website, where ever you live in the world.