• 締切済み

和訳お願いします!

「Why do I feel alive」  「Fly in me remedy」  好きな歌手の曲に入ってる英文です。  意味、教えてください。

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Why do I feel alive? なぜこんなにも活き活きと感じるのかしら? Fly in me remedy. 具合が悪いなら、私の元へ飛んでいらっしゃい。

kiicyu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^^)/!!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 Sweet...

いつもありがとうございます。 このような場合、Sweetはどのような意味になると思いますか? 調べてみたのですが。。。文脈によるのでしょうね?しっくりこないです。 http://blog.iknow.jp/posts/9123 彼女: 日本にこういう曲があるの In Japan, there’s such a song. "何でもできそう気がする。エネルギーが沸いてくる、あーそれは、あーそれは、恋の魔法ね~♪” I feel like I can do anything.Giving me energy , ah, it is,ah, it is a love magic! 私、この曲を聴くとあなたのことを思い出して頑張れるの。 When listening to that song, it reminds me of you and makes me ganbaru. (Ganbaruは、彼が日本語の意味を知っています) 彼: Sweet..... Thank you!

• 和訳お願いします

But I know I’ll never let you go Tell me why I can’t stop thinking about you The way you turn me on, and on…… この英文の意味がわかりません わかる方がいれば和訳よろしくお願いします>_<

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about you.. You make me happy and thats why I love you so much. >I want to kiss youuu! Outside the gate again~ And touch you, and feel you inside me..

• 和訳の確認お願いします

Even if you do not get in touch with me, do you not feel lonely?あなたは私と連絡がとれなくても、寂しくならない?? と相手に送ったら i have a lot of work to do new, in addition, i have french class, and i bought an ipad . 僕は新しくやる仕事もたくさんあるし、フランス語の教室もある。そしてiPadを買ったよ。 私が送った事に対しての返事があまり理解されてなかったんでしょうか?もしくは私が和訳を勘違いしているのでしょうか?どちらにしても寂しくはなさそうですよね……(T_T)

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a therapist who does home-based counseling with very poor people with very complicated and difficult issues. The problem is that I really feel like I am the blind leading the blind. Many of my clients tell me that I help them tremendously, and my entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, so I do feel like I am effective in my job in many ways. I really feel like I am the blind leading the blindとmy entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

• 和訳みてください(相手を怒らせてしまったかも・・・)

前から私が、体おおきくない?って何回も聞いていました。(身長の割に体重が・・・) 今回もらった写真が3枚目なんですが、その時に一緒に書いてあった文です。(ノンネイティブ) that's me in this summer. I am in ○ - river called △ behind me. I do not why, but I look like I would explode soon... silly picture... ......And I am not so fat at the moment! これは去年の夏の私です。 ○にある△っていう川で、川の後ろにいます。 なぜか??(I dont know whyでしょうか?) 私は似ている、、、私はすぐに激怒?する みっともない写真。そして私はそんなに太ってない! (激怒しそうだ?) 気分を害してしまったなら、すぐに謝りのメルをします。 お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• 和訳してください。+α

I had done nothing to make him like me.  何じゃこれ?訳教えてください You\'ll do great -do greatは熟語でしょうか? 訳&意味お願いします。 I had no faith in prayer. But when I counted the boys in the room, I realized the odds against me. -prayerは「祈り」でしょうか?「わずかなチャンス」でしょうか?どちらが適切? -odds against me は「勝つ見込みがない」でいいのでしょうか?  -butはそのまま「しかし」と訳していいのでしょうか?「しかし」にすると文がおかしくなる気が・・・。 I ripped the end off the envelope, slide out a pieces of noote-sized paper. -熟語はどこにあるんでしょうか?訳&意味 お願いします。 We had helped ourselves, the Lord had helped us in return. 意味不明です。詳しく丁寧に教えてください。 

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

モニターアームについての質問
このQ&Aのポイント
  • モニターアームDPA-SL05BKの組み立て時にネジが入らず、不良品か疑問。
  • エレコム株式会社の製品、モニターアームDPA-SL05BKの組み立て時にネジがスムーズに入らず、不良品かと思う。
  • モニターアームの組み立て時にネジが入らず、他のネジは問題なく入るので不良品か疑わしい。
回答を見る