The Impact of Multiple Camera Angles on the Perception of Time in Sporting Events

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Multiple camera angles are used in sporting events to deconstruct both space and time, providing viewers with different perspectives of the same moment.
  • Although it may seem exaggerated to refer to slow-motion replays as synchronic deconstructions, there is an undeniable shift in our perception of time when these 'sub-texts' are presented.
  • The slow-motion replays compel viewers to analyze the significance of the moment and encourage closer examination, reinforcing the sense of immediacy in the telecast.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします><

Multiple camera angles are used to deconstruct the space as well as time, so each time we revisit the passage of play, it is the same moment of time presented from a different perpective. It does seem rrather overstating the case to call the slow-motion replay in a spoting event a synchronic deconstruction, and yet it is undeniable that something is happening to our sense of time when these 'sub-texts' are presented. Threre is this compulsion to analyse when we witness the slow motion - we are being told that this is a moment of significance and worthy of closer, slower examination. The telecast itself takes such interruptions and rather than losing the sense of the immediacy of the images actually strengthens that sense. 英語できるかた宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

カメラのマルチアングルは、時間と同様に空間を分解するために使用される。撮影された動きの経過を後で見てみる時、それぞれの場面は、異なったところから見た同じ瞬間の場面です。 ある場面を同時的に分解するためにスローモーション再現して見ることは、むしろこのことを誇張しているようかもしれないが、これらの“異なった場所から撮影した動き”が一緒に見られる時、我々の時間感覚に何かが起こっていることを否定できない。 我々がスローモーションをみる時、分析せよとのこの強制を受ける‐我々は、スローモーションは、より接近し、より時間をかけた吟味をするという重要で価値あるものであると語られている。 テレビ放送それ自体はこのような分析作業による中断を伴う。でも、映像の即時性感覚を失いというよりは、むしろ実際には即時性感覚を強めることになっている。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳できるかたお願いします。

この文章翻訳できるかたお願いします。 If a diachronic approach is the study of relationships across time, then a synchronic one is the study of relationships at one particular moment in time. To pick up the analogy mentioned above, a synchronic analysis would be the freezing of the football game at one particular moment and we would look to see the relationship of the players at that moment. In a way the slow-motion replay is a synchronic derived deconstruction within the diachronics of the overall game. Within that moment time is frozen (even in a live telecast there is a sense that nothing, of signfiicance anyway, is taking place within the game it self), slowed and replayed.

• 訳がわかりません。。。お願いします。

訳の回答がなくてわかりません。簡単な訳でいいのでどなたかよろしくお願いします。 Stop for a moment and consider that we spend,on average,86% of our time communicating. For this reason,it is vitally important to have a full understanding of what communication is all about. This means understanding the basic principles that lead to good communication and the breakdown in communication that results when those basic principles are ignored.That is the aim of book. Communication occurs when people send and receive messages.A30-minute speech by a politician,a five-minute talk with a friend, a nod of the head or a wave of the hand are all examples of communication. We can communicate by speaking or by remaining silent. When we consider that communication plays such an extremely important part in our lives, it is perhaps surpring that our schools and colleges are unlikely to train us how to be better communicators. We learn about communication simply by doing it.大変長くてすいません。

• 翻訳お願いします。

It is important to note that not all temporal shifts and developments do this, but what we are most interested in is how deconstruction can be used to analyse when such temporal shifts, and crises, take place. Ofcourse part of this is to recognizse that such shifts cannot simply be seen as a clear-cut change from one order to another, for often there is overlap and blurring. 英語できる方翻訳お願いします><

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の英文を訳して下さい。お願いします Relationships always involve two or more people. In working off your chart we are in a way only getting half of the picture. Like one piece of the jigsaw. Working off two charts is like seeing the total picture, it is of particular use where there are uncertainly or problems, worries about how the relationship will go. So I will be able to tell you much more, and answer questions when you have met this man and know his birth time. It will be possible to compare your charts then to gain a closer insight into his thoughts feelings and the future of things. There is a kind of astrology that believes that within each moment in time, is encapsulated its future possibilities. So that if you meet someone on a certain date, the planets positions on that time, may augment bad or good for the relationships future and its future can sometimes be predicted from that. But the mans birth date is always the preferred method.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いいたします

どなたか以下の英文を翻訳できる方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 As this book seeks to demonstrate, the visual world and its producers, its users and its designers, are engaged in a heated debate over the status of design - who has ownership of it, who is qualified to do it, and how we receive and interpret it, It is in a period of evolution, and requires more developed and rigorous understanding. It may seem odd to say this , but whatever your view of the discussion in this chapter, it should ve clear that design is not simp;y a visual medium; it is a social and, as we have identified, a political one. It just happens to be most apparent visually in the messages sent to us by commerce, media and government, and the subtler but equally important messages we send each other in our everyday practices. Like an iceberg, 90 per cent of visual communication is hidden beneath the surface. And, just like an iceberg, it is the invisible 90 per cent that provides the raw power of visual communication. So, there we end this overview of some of the key ideas that are involved in the study and under standing of visual communication and its relationship with design. Undoubtedly, like some of the practitioners interviewed for the book, you will disagree with some of it. Hopefully some of it will have challenged your own positon on this subject.

• 翻訳お願いします(2)

翻訳お願いします。 いつもお世話になります。 ぜひ翻訳をお願いしたい文章がありますので、翻訳をお願い出来ないでしょうか? この文章は僕の憧れのバーナード・ラガト選手の言ったことです。 曖昧には理解できますが、ぜひ彼が何と言っているのかしっかり知り、参考にし、学びたいんです! 宜しくお願いします! Will you be doing anything differently in training to prepare for this record attempt outdoors? BL: Yes. I’m heading to Flagstaff on April 1st. I normally do that every year. But when I’m there this year, I’m going to be focusing on endurance, working on long, nice runs—nothing less than 10 miles. We will be doing long tempo runs. We will be doing a lot of long hill work. We will be doing soft-surface repetitions as well, like on a golf course. We will be doing things this time around that will really get me ready for the 5,000m. I’ve realized when you run the 5,000m, when they show seven laps to go, that is when the tempo sometimes picks up and I start to feel it a bit. We are going to be working on that feeling in the race. By training harder, we are going to get me physically capable to keep up that kind of pace. Let’s say the guys try to slip in a 59- or 60-second lap in there when we have five or six laps to go—that is the territory I have never been in. And it would hurt if I were not ready. So we are going to make sure my training will be ready to handle any kind of surge or sudden difference of pace. This isn’t a world championship year, so it is very important that we aim at something like the 5,000m and the 3,000m.

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか? Only when you fall in love with a man is your destiny truly decided for a fixed length of time. This fixed length of time may be presently, all your life, or for as along as a long relationship lasts. When you fall in love your spirit attaches to the fate inescapably, your drawn unconsciously like a moth to the light and you are propelled towards whatever destiny is there at the end of it. Be it beautiful or painful. This takes place on an etheric level. Its is a bit like boarding a train and not being able to get off before it reaches its predetermined station. There is a point before you board the train when the future is not formed, when you haven't stepped onto that path, and a point after your board the train when you cant step off and are compelled to remain there to a destination, this point is determined and becomes a destiny when you fall in love. your spirit attaches to this fate yet. If you don't fall in love, or if the love within you is destroyed you then move on to a different fate.

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いいたします。 I hope the reading has been like a light cast into the shadows, Tomoko, and that it has illuminated parts of the future and the path that this relationship is making. I come now to the end of our time together. However complex and detailed any reading is, it is really just a fragment of ones life. A few aspects of the chart interpreted as this is all there is ever time for. The synastry reading holds within its secret depth both your life and your friends. An infinite web of events, images, feelings, that span great depth and vast extents of time it is not possible in any one reading to show the whole of that picture, just as it is not possible to write your life story on a single sheet of paper. This then is just an insight.

• 翻訳お願いします。

戦争に対しての詩なのですが、翻訳お願いします。 Could we forbear disputes: And practice Love; we Should agree as Angels do above. Weak tho we are, to Love is no hard task: and Love for Love is all that Heaven doth ask. I go to sleep before you but we shall wake together* Remember this and bear in mind a constant friend is hard to find. NO SPRING TILL WHEN** Emily Lucille is my name and England is my nation. Oxford is my dwelling place: a place of habitation. When I am dead and laid in grave & all my bones are rotten: when this you see: Remember me tho I was quite forgotten.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients.