• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

この英文の添削をお願いします。 この機械は製造時より劣化している This machine have deteriorated than when it was manufactured.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

この機械は製造時より劣化している This machine have deteriorated than when it was manufactured. この場合、製造した時と比べるのは、やはり今です。現在完了形にしたくないですね。deterioriorateは劣化することですが、今は劣化した状態を表現したいので、自動詞でなく他動詞の受動態としたいのですが、それよりももっと単純にworseを使ってしまえば問題ないと思います。 This machine is worse than when it was manufactured. もちろんworseのところはdeterioratedでも言えます。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

viola_sakamoto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語にあわせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いします。 1.天気予報士によれば今日は雨のはずでした。 According to the weather forecast , it was supposed to be rain today. 2.入院しなければならないのですか? Do I have to be hospitalized ? 3.彼は悪気があって言ったわけではない He didn't speak out of malice. 4.彼女は長く続く家系を誇りに思っている It was proud of her long pedigree.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.別れの道を選ぶ I decide the way to split apart. ↑「I decide the way」までは変えたくないです。 2.私たちが飽きるまで Until we are tired of it. 3.11歳以下は注意して使用してください If you are less than 11, please use it careflly. 4.海外で過ごしてきたんですか? Have you been spend your time in abroad?

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて、英文を作りましたので 添削をお願いしたいです。 1.彼は無駄とわかっていたが、投げ続けた He know it noting , but he was keeping throwing. 2.2003年、ぼくは追い出されるように東京から帰ってきた I came back home from tokyo like banishing when at 2003. 3.ぼくはパソコンのデータ入力に長けている I am proficient inputting date in the computer. 4.彼はそのクラブのレベルの高い選手を目の当たりにして夢をあきらめた He renounced his dream after he saw great of players this club. 5.ぼくは斉藤さんのボールに牛乳をいれ、ボールに溜めた I poured milk Saitou's bowl and deposits it on it.

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いします。 彼は100億払うと震災時に言いましたが、いまだ払われていません。 He said that he pay 10 billion when happend disaster , but didnt not yet. この記事は日本人向きです This article is for japanese.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 I was late for workplace for three miutes. As a punishment. I was made to stand in back entrance. I was ashamed to be seen in all. It was a good punishment because I'll never do it again,

• 英文添削をお願いします

we ate Italian dinner though we had had chinese dinners by this time, because he said he wanted to see the difference between the real Italian food and Italian food in China. he said there was the difference between them but this was good. Actually, it was really good for me too. 我々はこの日まで、中華料理を食べていたのですが、このときはイタリアンを食べました。なぜなら彼が、本場のイタリアンと中国のイタリアンの差が知りたいといったからです。彼は、違いはあるが美味しいと言いました。私にとってもそれは美味しかったです。 英文添削をお願いします。 不自然な表現や、意味のおかしなところ、より良い言い方を教えていただけるとうれしいです。 お願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします。

「よく覚えてないんだけど、にんにくの匂いがすごく強かった。」 という和文を英文にしたいんですけど、 「I don't remember too much, but smell of garlic it was that too strong for me. 」 これでも通じますか? おかしいのなら添削お願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文を添削してください!

「彼の映画に対する強いこだわりが、あのような映画を生み出し、それは世界中に認められ評価されている」 He take his movies seriously was made these movies. And it was evaluating and recognizing in the world. 一文で表現する方法がわからず、とりあえず途中で切りました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。