• ベストアンサー

英文を添削してください!

「彼の映画に対する強いこだわりが、あのような映画を生み出し、それは世界中に認められ評価されている」 He take his movies seriously was made these movies. And it was evaluating and recognizing in the world. 一文で表現する方法がわからず、とりあえず途中で切りました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

It is his intense enthusiasm towards motion picture that generated these movies, admired and highly recognized all over the world today.

on_chari
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 一文にまとめていただいて…!! 大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削して欲しいです(英文)

ある映画監督についてです。 「また彼の他の作品では、決定的なシーンでスローモーションを使ったり、刀で切られた時に血が吹き出る演出などを生み出しました。今の映画ではよく見られる光景ですが、これらはクロサワ監督が初めて行ったことです」 And his another movies, he used slow-motion the decisive scene and created production that blood spouts when someone was killed by katana. We watch these scene in a lot of movies now, but these are created Kurosawa for the first time in the world. 上記の英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削して欲しいです

ある方についての説明をしたいのですが、 「生涯2000点以上もの絵コンテを残したといわれ、またその緻密に描きあげられた1枚1枚は美術界からも注目されています。これまで、世界の美術館でXXの絵コンテを紹介する展覧会が開催されてきました。」 He left over 2000 storyboards for his life, and works drawn exactly are drawing attention from the art world too. An exhibition introducing XX's storyboard at the world museum was held. 以上の文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英語でつけている日記です。 罰掃除をさせられた時のことですが、書きなれないので自信がありません。添削お願いします。 Since I wore T-shirt, which is considered too casual, my boss got angry with me and he made me clean toilets for both ladies and gentlemen as a punishment. I was so ashamed and made to reflect what I have done.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語にあわせて英文を作ったのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.彼のズボンの膝が汚れているということは、仕事してきたということを意味している When his knees is stained , he denotes that he has been job. 2.彼は毎日父親に野球を教えられ、今ではすっかり野球少年になって、毎晩自分で練習するようになった。 He willing to training in his mind every evening by becoming a baseball boy after he was trained the baseball by his father every day. その他 was + ~ing と、 had + ~ing では、どんな違いがあるんでしょうか?

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• 英文を添削してください!

ある映画の話です。 「ハンターたちはお金や名誉のためではなく、自分の信念のために戦う。これは最高の(優れた)アクション映画でもあり、人間ドラマでもある」 Hunters does not fight for money or honor, but fights for his own beliefs. This is an excellent action movie and also a human drama. こちらの文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか

The Green Mile This movie was released in 1996, and it was nominated for four Academy Award. (Best Supporting Actor, Best Picture, Best Sound, and Best Adapted Screenplay ) The title means road to the electric chair. The scene of this story is on death row in the 1930. 1930 year was an age of serious great depression in the United States. One day, a new inmate arrives. His name is John Coffey who is 7-foot-tall , and black male. He convicted of raping and killing two young Girls. At first sight, John Coffey seems very ferocious, but actual John is gentle giant. Sometimes he cries, because he afraid of darkness. Surely most audience think he is not man who can murder young girls. However he was found by police holding corpse. In fact he has extraordinary healing powers, who reveals by healing warder’s urinary tract infection and resurrecting a mouse. When John is asked to explain his power, he merely says that he "took it back. On that day John defy to care girls. John is innocence. Regrettably, John was sentenced to death, so he can’t escape to death penalty. The director have much concern with John’s initial. John’s initial is the same Jesus Christ. John was modeled on god. He tried to save the human, but he was killed by human. His life resembles Jesus Christ. He had said I was tired before it died. Perhaps god thought so too.  This film picks up the problem of race, and false accusation. John’s lawyer conceive a prejudice against black man. The lawyer thought Black man is the same as dog. He said even if it is usually obedient, that might bite us suddenly. This idea was general in 1930. It is not an exaggeration to say that discrimination to the black executed John. In the last scene, a hero says everyone walks in a green mile of the life. He was 108 years old now, but there is no person who lives a long life in this age. He was helped his sick by John, but he couldn’t save John from electric chair. He probably received John’s life when he was helped. But he thinks his long life is visitation. The prisoner wants to live more, but warder who enforces the death sentence hopes for the death. It is the sarcastic one. 映画「グリーンマイル」についての文です。 わからないところはエキサイト翻訳を使ったので、変なところがあると思います・・・。 でも自分ではそれが変なのかわからなくて困っています。 添削お願いします!

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

次の4つの英文を、和訳にあわせて添削していただきたいのですが、 ならべく使ってある単語を元に添削してほしいです。 1.僕は斉藤さんにプレイ中、パスをしてほしいと嘆願した I pleaded to give a pass to me to Saito when he is playing. 2.斉藤さんは熟考して、プレイ中パスすることを引き受けた Saito ponder to gave a pass to me , and take it. 3.斉藤さんはジッパーを下げようとしたが、噛んでいて下げられなかった Saito taken off his zipper , but he could'nt ,it is bited. 4.僕は駅で斉藤さんをちらりと見た I catched a glimpsed of the saito-san at the station.

• 英文添削をお願いいたします。

アンディー・フグはスイスに1964年生まれ、彼はK-1の人気に貢献し、スポーツの歴史の中で尊敬される人物の中の一人です。彼は踵落としで伝説的であり、踵落としで世界でたくさんの勝利をおさめた。彼のリング上のハードな戦い方とは対照的に、彼は謙虚で、誠実で、やさしく、人々を積極的に助け、正義という感覚を兼ね備えていた。彼の性格は生涯を通して、多くの人を感動させて、2000年の8月24日に突然急性白血病で死んだ。この運命は敵と多くのファンにとって受け入れるのが困難だった。 Andy Hug was born in Switzerland in 1964. He contributed to K-1’s popularity and is still one of the most respected figures in sports history. He was legendary for axe kick and gained numerous victories with it in the world. In contrast to his hard fighting in the ring, he was modest, honest, gentle, helped people willingly and had the sense of justice. His nature inspired millions of people though life. But on the 24th of August 2000, he died unexpectedly as a result of leukemia. It was too difficult for opponents and thousands of fans to accept this fate. よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

His family moved to China soon after he was born, but after several years they returned to Japan. He was familiar with music because his father often listened to Jazz and his aunt was a master of the koto. 「彼は生まれてすぐに家族と一緒に中国に移りましたが、数年後に日本に戻ってきました。 父親はよくジャズを聴き、叔母は琴の師匠だったため、彼は音楽に馴染みがありました。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。