• ベストアンサー

以下の文章の翻訳をお願いします。

fastestlapの回答

回答No.2

文章が完全で無い(前後の意味合いが分からない、目的語が抜けている)ので、確実ではありませんが・・・。 She must spend a lot (of) ●●● (for) staying fashionable △△△. 彼女が流行を追うには、かなりの●●●が必要だ。 でしょうか・・・。 あくまでも、fashinableが名詞である場合です。形容詞だったら、△△△の部分に名詞が入らないとおかしいですね。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが此処の文章を翻訳して頂けませんか?

すみませんが此処の文章を翻訳して頂けませんか? Live to Tell 64 Little Kemono Girl:Yes! You are Ru, Vulpa's sister!Spinel told me about you! Ru:Y-yes my sister is Vulpa! but how do you know about her? Little Kemono Girl:Oh and then you must be Vulpa, Spinel's girlfriend! He told me a lot about how strong you are but I never thought that you'd look so strong too! Tee hee.... Vulpa:Yes! I'm her big sister... But what is your relationship with Spinel that you know about us? Thinking: Hey, wait a minute... She looks very much like him! I wonder if... Little Kemono Girl:Oh sorry, tee hee, I didn't introduce myself yet! I'm Sally, Spinel's little sister! I'm pleased to meet you! Tee hee hee.... Vulpa:OH! Woooow!!!! This is a big surprise; I'm pleased too! Hehe... Thinking: Please, I hope she won't ask about her brother! Wolufu:Great!Thinking: Oh no...! If she asks about her brother she's going to be very sad! Sally:I was very worried about him! Two and half weeks have passed since he left from here to meet with you and see if everything was alright in your town. He wasn't back yet, but now that I see you here I bet that he met with you and you decided to come back with him to the city, right?! I can't wait to see my dear brother again, where is he...? He's with your group, right? Wolufu:... Ru:... Vulpa:Hm... Sally, I don't know the best way to tell you this... Anyway, we can't lie to you and in a moment you'll know anyway... Sally, your brother died fighting against Omega... Unfortunately Omega attacked our village the same day that Spinel came there. Our parents, friends... all the people of the village were killed. We are the only survivors and we are now on a journey to defeat Omega and save this world. I know this must be hard for you, but you must be strong and overcome this... I bet that Spinel would wish that of you... Sally:Wh... *sob. sob*....

• 動名詞?現在分詞?

I spend a lot of time reading.とありますが、このreadingは動名詞でしょうか?現在分詞でしょうか?また、このreadingをto readに変えることは可能なのでしょうか?例えば、timeの部分をmoneyに変更して、I spend a lot of money to buy someting.なのか、I spend a lot of money buying something.となるのか教えて下さい。

• 誰かこの文章を翻訳ください。

誰かこの文章を翻訳ください。 宜しく御願い致します。 Somewhere Some Time Ago. This is a picture about the character Vulpa, from my story Live to Tell, when she was 12 years old. Just for practice, anyway I hope you can enjoy it, see you.

• この文章を翻訳してください。

どの翻訳サイトに入れても、あまり期待した答えが出なかったので質問します。 (恐らく)ドイツ人の方が書いた英文です。 分かる方がおられましたら、全文訳お願いします。 They were running in Germany. The bias on the outside looked like it was 10L quicker..it looked like a road on the outside fence, the other jocks must have been asleep. Dont worry my Japananese friend; there was nothing here that will beat Harp Star. She will be winning the Arc...you can have Tahgrooda/Australia or anything else in Europe. Avenir Certain looks some hpoe, but Harp Star WILL become Japans first Arc winner

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trollhunter - Must see. (Norwegian subtitles)

• 文章を訳す順番

先日転勤してきたアメリカ人の同僚に 私の目について「sexy eye」と言われたので もちろんそんなこと言われたことない私は 「I am not sexy」と答えました。 その後彼に下記の言葉を言われたのですが・・・ 「whit」という単語を初めて知ったので いまいち意味がわかりません。 どなたか意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか? you can not see you see whit awomen eys but you must see whit a mans eys whitは辞書だと微妙・・・という意味でした 微妙に女性の目で微妙に男性の目????

• この文章の翻訳を御願いします★

1.carla and greg got marrided as a prize. as a prize の意味が理解できません。この場合、どういう意味を指すのでしょうか? 2.she hasn't got over her old boyfriend. 彼女は前の彼から克服できていない。 で正しいのでしょうか? 3.return to your usual state of happiness. 普段の幸せな状態にもどる。 で正しいのでしょうか? 4.get as a fixed expression この訳が理解できません。 例として、4の質問に get to knowがあげられていました。 5.get as a phrasal verb この訳が理解できません。 また、これの例として get over があげられていました。 長くなりましたが、ご回答できるかたよろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Shinobu's flights. Can you look for a hotel during the first week she is staying in tokyo. She will stay one night with aunt minako and then stay in a western style hotel with 2 beds. Close to aunt minako would be preferred. Do not make the reservation. My mom say that she will go to Japan first. お願いします!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Anybody know anything about tortoises? My neighbor just got a 20 year old guy and he moans a lot. Wondering if that's a bad thing. Sounds pitiful. Don't know what kind he is but he must weigh 100 pounds at least.

• すみませんがか此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんがか此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、宜しく御願い致します。 Live to Tell 62 Wolufu:Ru! Look there! Ru:Hey! We should do something! Little Kemono Girl:*Hic, sob!* No, please stop! Leave me alone! *sob, sob!* Don`t touch me there! Pedophile Pimp:C'mon, cooperate and I will be nice to you, he he he he! Ru:Hey! Can't you hear her? She told you to leave her alone! You're a bad person and I won't let you continue with this!!!! Pedophile Pimp:What the fuck?! Who dares to meddle in my business? Uh...! Thinking: Hmm, she's a very nice one and looks very healthy! She must be a peasant or something, I could probably take advantage of her very easily, he he he he! Oh excuse me little girl... Hey I like your attitude, you're very pretty! Ru:Uh?! Oh thanks, but... Pedophile Pimp:Oh please let me finish. I have a proposal for you. Would you like to work for me? I can buy nice things for you, sweetie! What do you think? he he he he...