英文の間違いを教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • KentaとJunの会話で、Kentaの英文に間違いがあるか教えてください。
  • KentaがNagoya駅への道を尋ねた際、Junが彼に正しい道順を教えていますが、Kentaの時計の設定についての返答が適切でないです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文の間違いを至急教えてください

Kenta: Hi. My name is Kenta Kaki. Jun: Nice to meet you. I'm Jun. Are you a friend of Yosuke's? Kenta: Yes, I'm his neighbor. I'm living across the street. How about you? Jun: We're in the same class. Are you a student, too? Keta: Yes. I'm taking an English course at the community college. Jun: It must be a good course. Your English is excellent. Kenta: Really? Thanks! Kenta: Could you teach me the way to Nagoya Station? Jun: Go right, and turn right at the corner. Right, then right. All right? Kenta: All right! I heard the first train is leaving at about 6 a.m. every day...right? Jun: Right--but you've missed it. It's almost 10 o'clock. Keta: I know. Tomorrow I'm taking the early train to Paris. Jun: I see. You'd better set your watch to Paris time, then. Kenta: Uh...right.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

X: I'm living across the street. O: I live cross the street. liveは普通進行形にしない。 X: Could you teach me the way to Nagoya Station? O: Could you tell me the way to Nagoya Station? 「道を教える」は、teachではなく、tellやshowを使って言うのが普通。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

Could you tell me ...? にします。 I hear ... とします。「聞いた」のは過去ですが、「発車」はこれから後のことですので。 train leaves とします。every day が続いていますので、いつも通りの予定です。 今日だけ特別に時刻が違うなら left にし every day を消します。 と、ここまでは英文の僅かなミスを指摘しましたが、これは言い間違えても通じる程度のものです。 根本的なシチュエーションとして、一体二人はどこにいるのでしょうか? いきなり Paris が出てきましたが、国際電話で道案内をしているのですか?変な状況です。 ケンタは今日乗り遅れたのと同じ始発電車で、明日名古屋からパリに行こうとしています。 名古屋駅に「右、右」で行けることから、名古屋にいると考えられます。 しかし、ジュンは、時計をパリ時間に合わせるようにアドバイスをしています。 日本との時差を忘れていたため、電車に乗り遅れたのでしょう。 つまりケンタは今、パリにもいると思われます。 面と向かって話しているなら、今が朝の6時だと思っている人と、昨日の夜の10時だと知っている人が出会える訳はありません。 やはり国際電話でパリにいる人に、名古屋駅の道順を聞いているのでしょう。 前半と後半は続いているのでしょうか?前半だけなら問題なしだと思います。しかし続いているなら前半も国際電話での会話ということになりますね?会ってもいないのに、Nice to meet you. はおかしいです。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• (至急)英文メールについて

先日、ある教授に推薦状を書いて欲しいとお願いしたのですが、昨日授業があったときに、まだ推薦状作れていない、と言われました。 しかし、締め切りが昨日でもう間に合わないので、記入していただかなくていい、ということを伝えたいです。(授業の時に言えばよかったのですが、私も忘れていました) そのことをメールで伝えたいのですが、どう伝えればいいでしょうか? Although I asked you to write a letter of recommendation from my side, I'm very sorry. I totally forgot the deadline is yesterday. Sorry for taking up your time. 「こちらからお願いしたのに、大変申し訳ないです。締め切りが昨日のことを忘れていました。お時間を取らせてしまい、すみませんでした」 と、このような感じでいいでしょうか? メールなのできちんと敬語になっているか、そして謝罪ができているか、英文として不自然ではないかを見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文 修正してください!

I got a your e-mail. I going to TOKYO at 1th February. I am sorry about I will coming there when you will be busy weeks! I will able to change to booking if you want! how about MIKA? She is all right? thank you. M メールうけとりました! 東京に行くのは2月1日です。忙しい時期に行ってしまい、すいません! チケットを変更することは可能です! ところで、MIKAは元気ですか? またお返事お待ちしてます。 M のような文章です。

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)We are going to leave for Australia (for two weeks). 2)I (usually take my habit) never to eat between meals. 3)(Every time) I talk to her, I feel so happy. 4)(It is) almost ten years since I met you in New York. 5)This book contains (much of) new information. 6)He has to stay at home (by) next Friday. 7)I don't know (to some extent) I can trust them. 8)Hardly (had) I arrived at the station (before) the train started. 9)"(How often) did you visit the place?"-"(Every) five years." 10)(How much) wine is left in the bottle? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 間違い直しお願いいたします!

You don't have to ask for trouble. 自分を責めるべきじゃないよ I will call at your city.so then if you have a free time, we have lunch! 今度君の町に行こうと思ってるんだ。もしその時時間があれば一緒にランチでもしようよ! Am I disturbing you?If you think so,I'm leaving now. 私邪魔になってますか?もしそうなら、今すぐ帰ります。 To improve my English,i have to study very hard! 英語が上達するために、しっかり勉強しないとな! この文章のチェックをお願いします! また、ネイティブが話す時に使うような言葉を知っていればご指導お願いします。 もうひとつ最後に「なんて言えばいいんだろ・・・」を英語におねがいいたします。ここでの意味は、自分ではわかっているけど、人には説明しづらい時の場合です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します

• 英文

次の[   ]内の語を正しく並び替え.英文を完成させてください (1) You [ member/a/our/are/family/of ] now. (2) ken: Kumi. I [ to/would/something/show/like/you/interesting ]. I have got a letter from our friend who is studying in America. (3) He was a little surprised and said to Mike. `` Is [ right/dog/bring/it/to/all/a ] into a train? `` お願いいたします!

• この英文ではつたわりませんか?

この英語理解できる範囲にありますでしょうか・・・・すみません英語苦手で・・・これは私が書いて送ったものなんですが、理解しょうとしてくれれば何とかつたわりますか?間違えなど気づきましたら教えてください お願いします。(ちょっと訳合って大文字になってしまいましたがお願いします) THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I'M VERY GLAD TO TALK WITH YOU. YES I LIKE SNOWBORDING. BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT SKATING... WELL, ARE YOU JAPANESE? BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS JAPANES NAME ........ NOW, WHERE ARE YOU LIVE? I LIVE IN SHINAGAWA, DO YOU KNOW SHINAGAWA? OH, I FINISHED FOR WORK RIGHT NOW, IT WAS EASY DAY:) I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING という文と、 NOW,IM SEEING TO MY PAGE BY CELL PHONE. TODAY, IM GOING TO STUDIO WITH FRIEND. BECAUSE MY FRIEND TEACH ME GUITAR TODAY. IT FIRST TIME THAT I GO TO STUDIO. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FRIDAY? I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. MY GOAL IS... I GET FLUENT ENGLISH AND I TALK ABOUT VARIOUS THINGS WITH PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD. AND I LEARNING MORE GUITAR. です。よろしくお願いします

• 次の英文はおかしいですか

「私はあなたと一緒に英語が勉強できて幸せです(うれしいです)」と言いたいとき、I'm happy studying English with you.では文法的におかしいですか?。I'm happy to study English with you.のほうが合っていますか?。根拠はないのですが、なんとなく前者のほうが英語らしいと自分で勝手に判断しての質問なのですが、どなたか教えてくだい。