• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで)

英文の確認お願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで
  • 英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか?
  • Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station named japan Station. Do you know where it is? I'm also looking for a subway station called takenouchi station and a bus stop in Kagoshima for a bus going to japan. Can you help me find these places?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

何を尋ねたいのか整理して、簡潔にするといいと思います。 I'm looking for ~. は、なくても通じます。 The name is japan ~. が何を尋ねたいのか不明で、添削できません。日本語を書いてください。 Do you know where ~ is? または、 Could you tell me the way to ~? の一文で用がたせます。 >The bus stop is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. for japan は「日本行きの」の意味になります。日本は島国なので陸路では日本には来れないのです。 「カゴシマ」という名前のバス停は日本の国内のことなので、「日本行き」とも合いません。 それ以降のそれぞれが独立した文なのか、連続するものかが分かりませんので、添削できません。 部分的に文法ミスもありますが、それ以外にもっと大切なものが伝わりません。 話しの流れです。何を尋ねたいのかスッキリさせて補足してください。

godhappy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます また訂正して質問させていただきます。 またご縁ありましたらよろしくおねがいします

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

外国人の方とメールをしていて分からない文があるので教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 I want to go to Japan. but i dont know When. So I will tell you If I go there,OK? where do you live in Japan??

• 英語基礎構文

解いてみたのですが間違ってたら 教えてください。けっこう間違えてるかもですがすいません。 ・このあたりにはなんと高いビルがあるのでしょうか (How, What)tall buildings there are in this area!→How ・「私と一緒にきてくれませんか?」「いいとも」 "Come with me,(do, will)you?" "Sure"→do ・(you/where/from/do/know/he/is)?→Do you know where he is from? ・看護師であるというのはどんな感じですか? (it/what/to be/is/like)a nurse?→What is it like to be ・誰が放課後そのドアを開けっ放しにしたのか私にはわからない  I have no idea (school/who/the door/left/after/open).→who left open the door after school ・Do you know ()? 1whose car it is 2who is this car of 3whom car this is 4whose this car→1 ・I was surprised how tall the buildings () in above my head. 1be 2to be 3was 4were→4 ・What topics do people often () about when they meet for the first time? 1say 2tell 3discuss 4talk→3 ・"You have a cold, don't you?" "()" 1No,I have a bad cold 2Yes,it is very cold today 3Fine with me 4Yes, I do→2 ・Let's have a cup of coffee, ()? 1do we 2don't we 3shall we 4will we→2 ・() does not love a green field filled with beartiful flowers? 1How 2Where 3Who 4Why→1 ・James found () difficult to write down foreign names. 1him 2himself 3it 4them→3 ・Our task is to finish the work within a couple of hours, ()? 1aren't we 2doesn't it 3don't we 4isn't it→3 下記の問題はわからなかったものです。お願いします。 ・誤りのある番号を1ヶ所選び正しく書き改めなさい 1 (1How) do you (2think) (3of) the book which Dr.Tanaka (4has just published)? 2 I (1entered in) (2the university with) (3the purpose of) (4studying economics). ・並び替えなさい 1 この葉書を日本へ航空郵便で送るといくらかかりますか? How much (by/cost/it/send/this postcard/to/to Japan/will)airmail? It never (her/hurt/occurred/she/that/to/would)his feelings. 以上です。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英語の質問です!

Am (I,change,allowed,clothes,to) here? Cars (left,in,the,keep,to) Japan. Is (right,all,talk,to,it) with you for a while? Do (I,if,you,open,mind) the window? (any,bring,food,can't ,you) in here . お願いします!!

• 会話文について

会話文について A: Janet,have you seen my wallet? B: No,I haven't. A: This is really strange. I'm sure I put it on this table, but now I can't find it. B: Is there a lot of money in it? A: No,just a few dollars, but my driver's license is in it, so I really have to find it. B: Have you checked your jacket pocket? Maybe that's where it is. A: No, it isn't there. B:( ) A: Because I just remembered where I put it. Year, here it is. just where I put it when I got dressedーin the back pocket of my jeans. 1. Well, how do you know if you don't check 2. Are you positive that's where you placed it 3. Why are you always so tidy 4. Why are you so sure you put it on the table この答えは1になるのですが、どうしても1をうまく訳すことができません。 赤本の訳によると、「まあ、チェックもしていないのになんでわかるの?」となるのですが、自分が訳すと「どうしてチェックしていないのかどうかわかるの?」となってしまいます。 自分は、knowの後には目的語が必要だと思い、ifを「~かどうか」という名詞節で取ったのですが。。 まさか、knowの後には何かが省略されているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。鞄の臭いのことの英文です。英語から日本語へ翻

英語の翻訳おねがいします。鞄の臭いのことの英文です。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。宜しくお願いします。 i got the bag and thank you for shipping that quick appreciate it. I do have issue with the smell though, I know it stated on the listing that it has a strong old - mothball odor but i do use mothball all the time that's no problem but this one though this isn't a mothball odor this is so intense that i have to keep it in the garrage the whole time because we started sneezing. it's an intense mildew/fungus smell really bad that it left smell on your hands after you touch it. do you know or is there anyway to get rid of this smell without ruining the bag? anything that you can possibly suggest because there's no way I will carry the bag with me with this smell. Please let me know.

• Hotelについてご教授お願いいたします

以下の英文についてご教授お願いいたします。 I'm looking for a hotel cheeper than 70$ a night around here. than70は比較対象は何なのでしょうか?比較級であれば (it is) 70$とかになるのでしょうか?もしくは単に慣用表現なのでしょうか? また、続けて 「(70ドル以下の)ホテを知っていますか?」と聞く場合、Do you knowの後に代名詞は何を置けばよいでしょうか?若しくは単にDo you know any good hotels?と聞けばよいのでしょうか? 流れとしては、Excuse me,I'm looking for a hotel cheeper than 70$ a night around here.Do you know~?なのですが。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 同じ意味になるような英語、どれが正しい?

ほぼ同じ意味になるような英語の問題、どれが正しいか教えてください 英語の問題ですが、自分になりに( )内の答えを考えてみましたが、正しいか分かりません。 出来れば覚えやすく、簡単な英語を使おうと考えました。 他の答えもあると思いますが、ずばり答えを解説付きで回答して頂けると、大変助かります。 分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。 A.It takes 15 minutes to walk from here to the station. →It is a 15 - ( minute walk ) from here to the station. 問題ヒントに1語で「分の歩き」とありました。) B.May I ask a favor of you? →Will you do ( a favor ) for me?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • LC111BK-2PKの純正インキを交換する際に、インキが漏れる問題が発生しました。他のインクカートリッジには異常はありませんでしたが、この個体だけが漏れる現象が報告されています。
  • MacOSを使用しており、無線LANで接続しています。関連するソフト・アプリは特にありません。ひかり回線を使用しています。
  • この問題はブラザー製品の純正インキに限って報告されており、他の製品や互換インクでは発生していないようです。製品の不良品の可能性があるため、メーカーに問い合わせることをおすすめします。
回答を見る