suiari
質問者

お礼

早々のご回答をありがとうございますm(__)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You're the devil in me I brought in from the cold You said your body was young but your mind was very old You're coming on strong and I like the way The visions we had have faded away You're part of a life I've never had I'll tell you now it's just too bad

• 英語の問題です。この中に答えはありますか?

英語の問題でわからないものあります。 問題 (  )the Kinkaku-ji with a friend of mine tomorrow afternoon. (1)I used to visit (2)I'm visiting (3)I've visited (4)I had visited (  )内に入る最も適切なものは(1)から(4)の中にありますでしょうか? なぜそうなるのかも教えていただけると嬉しいです!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"I've loved STP since I was 13 years old and they've had a huge influence on me," explained Bennington. "When the opportunity came up to do something creative with them, I jumped at the chance. The guys in LINKIN PARK have been incredibly supportive of me undertaking this project while I've continued to work on new music with LP."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots drummer Eric Kretz discussed Chester Bennington joining STP and the band's future plans in a new interview. “What seems weird to me is how easily it fit, and how quickly he became part of the family and how much we've become friends and brothers.” “I'm sure by next year we can easily pull out a whole album or double album by that point, depending on his schedule because Chester's quite busy with Linkin Park.” Kretz also discussed STP's past B-sides that have leaked online. “We've had some bossa nova tunes and some really avant garde stuff that we've recorded in studios over the last 20 years. I think it all now ends up on the internet somehow. You just go how, who had copies? Because only 10 of us had copies.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I've had the worst two years of my life but after I take my prescribed meds... Music is the only thing keeping me of the ledge.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo discussed firing Scott Weiland in a new interview with NJ.com: “We had to do what we had to do,” says DeLeo. “Believe me, it wasn't something we enjoyed doing. We had a lot of great years with Scott, and we made amazing music together. But somewhere along the line, the vision was lost. “There's a book in there — a really good book. It was a difficult decision, and we wish Scott the best.” DeLeo also discussed rock's current state, “I'm just trying to carry the torch from the great bands I learned from. Hopefully, younger bands will take the torch from us. It all comes around.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Weiland went on stage late at multiple shows, despite being present at the venues. I attended their performance in Bethel, New York and learned from a friend who worked at the venue that she had met Weiland in the lobby area to the museum an hour before the performance; the band didn't emerge until at least an hour after their scheduled start time.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

On being fired from STP: “Emotionally it's really hard to wrap your head around, because I grew up with them my entire adulthood. At least with Robert. Corey and I called Robert to see if he was interested in joining our band, creating a new one really because the only other band I had been in was the high school one I had formed with Corey. We had bigger aspirations, we had known Robert as a bass player, we knew he was a really good bass player. So we located him and found where he was living. We made the phone call, and we started out just writing some songs, and then we built the band from there and moved up to Hollywood. It was a long thing. On an emotional level it hurts.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞ですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 Sometimes I think that I can kill the world If just for a day But I'd just be stuck with myself again And I don't think I wanna be my only friend

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外の方にレンズを購入していただき、そのあとのやり取りしているメールです。 Helo Friend, What can I do with $10USD.I have paid you $252.65USD.I have to keep this lens as a Toy.This is not needful for me.so please do justice for me.I am not rich person,Photography is my job.I expect further help from you.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。