• ベストアンサー

適当な1語をお願いします

A tornado () cause a plane to crash. 竜巻は飛行機を墜落させることがある ()() speak to you? お話ししてもよろしいですか? Because I had no time, I ()() skip breakfast. 時間がなかったので、朝食を抜かなければならなかった。 () you like some help with your computer ? コンピューターについて、お手伝いいたしましょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

A tornado ( can ) cause a plane to crash. 竜巻は飛行機を墜落させることがある ( May ) (I ) speak to you? お話ししてもよろしいですか? Because I had no time, I ( had )( to ) skip breakfast. 時間がなかったので、朝食を抜かなければならなかった。 ( Would ) you like some help with your computer? コンピューターについて、お手伝いいたしましょうか。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 適当な1語をお願いします

もし彼に出会っていなければ、彼女はそのことは知らなかったことだろう If she ()() him,she ()()() about it. 試験がないといいのになあ I () there () no exams. 彼はスイッチは全部切るように命令した He () that all the switches () turned off. もし彼があの飛行機にに乗っていたら、その墜落事故で死んでいただろう ()() taken that flight,he ()() benn killed in the crash. 君の手助けがなかったら、私は成功することができなかっただろう () your help, I ()() succeeded. 万が一失敗したらどうしますか。 If you () fail,what ()() do ?

• どうしてこういう発音に?

ジョン・デンバーの「悲しみのジェット・プレーン」 http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBKOcUbHR0&feature=related を歌詞と見比べながら聴いていてふと疑問がわきました・ サビの So kiss me and smile for me Tell me that you'll wait for me Hold me like you'll never let me go. 'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane Don't know when I'll be back again Oh, babe, I hate to go. のうち、'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet planeですが、 冒頭'Cause I'mがzaimuと聞こえます。 そもそも'CauseはBecauseの省略形だと思うのですが、 ネイティブにはこれがBecause I'mとわかるのでしょうか? わたしには歌詞を見なければ到底聞き取れません。 英語に詳しい方、ご教示ください。

• アメリカの友人からのメールで、この文章の日本語訳教えてください m(_

アメリカの友人からのメールで、この文章の日本語訳教えてください m(_ _)m (なんとなくは解るのですが、この際はっきり訳したいなと思いまして) I've been having trouble e-mailing you back because my computer caught a virus and we don't have an anti-virus programs. I hope you get this message cause I miss talking to you. And also, over here is starting to get hot also!

• 日本語訳について

ホイットマンの『草の葉』の一説です。 ”Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?” わたしの意訳は 「見知らぬ者よ、もし君がぼくと出逢い、すれ違うとき、ぼくに話しかけたいという気持ちを持ちながら、何故君はぼくに語り掛けないのだ? そして何故ぼくは君に話しかけないのだ?」 should you はこの場合、Don't You と同義と考えていいのでしょうか? 一行目が良くわかりません。

• 自己表現

Why do you study English?という質問に対する答えを自分なりにいろいろ考えてみました。添削をお願いします。 1.Because it's fun. 2. Because I take an English test. 3. Because I play soccer in the future. 4. Because I want to trip the overseas. 5. Because I want to go to overseas in the future. 6. Because I will go to overseas. 7. Because I make friends in the world. 8. Because I will speak English. 9. Because I speak English with my friends. 10. Because for my future. また、What are you going to do tonight? という質問にI will play the piano. と答えることはできますか? たくさんあってすみませんが、いろいろ覚えたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします。

1⃣ Why do you study English? という質問に答える問題がテストにでます。 いろいろ考えてみたので添削をお願いします。 1. Because it's fun. 2. Because I take an English test. 3. Because I want to trip overseas. 4. Because I make friends in the world. 5. Because I will speak English. 6. Because I speak English with my friends. 7. Because for my future. 8. Because I go to overseas in the future. 9.Because I will go to overseas. 10.Because I play soccer in the world. 2⃣What are you going to do tonight? という質問にI will read comics.と答えることはできますか? たくさんありますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 適当な語をお願いします

We ()() the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. 私たちは温室効果ガスの大気中排出をやめなければならない。 This door ()() open この戸はどうやっても開かない. ()()() me the way to the ballpark? 球場へ行く道を教えてくださいませんか。 You ()() see a doctor right away. 君はすぐに医者に診てもらったほうがいい。 I()() go by taxi () wait here. 私はここで待つくらいならタクシーで行く方がいい. Irecommend that you ()() your passport in the front desk. 私はあなたにパスポートをフロントに預けていくことを勧めます。

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします。

よろしくお願いします。 ・You had such a lovely thought. ・I know I say this frequently, but I wanted to spend a couple of word to say how much I appreciate you. • I got attached to you somehow. •You know, I don't usually get so easily attached to people, as I often find sonething to criticise them for. • as soon as I met I knew you whete good • I felt like you would love really appriciated you. •after cheering you up when you were sad, I forgot to grob a video from the pc, turned it on, and you sent me a message in that exact moment,because you had woke up for some reason. •it must be good for sure.