The Importance of Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction

このQ&Aのポイント
  • It is crucial to reduce greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere in order to mitigate climate change.
  • Struggling to find a solution to this problem, we must take immediate action to limit the release of these harmful gases.
  • By reducing our greenhouse gas emissions, we can protect the environment and secure a sustainable future for generations to come.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

適当な語をお願いします

We ()() the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. 私たちは温室効果ガスの大気中排出をやめなければならない。 This door ()() open この戸はどうやっても開かない. ()()() me the way to the ballpark? 球場へ行く道を教えてくださいませんか。 You ()() see a doctor right away. 君はすぐに医者に診てもらったほうがいい。 I()() go by taxi () wait here. 私はここで待つくらいならタクシーで行く方がいい. Irecommend that you ()() your passport in the front desk. 私はあなたにパスポートをフロントに預けていくことを勧めます。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

We (should)(stop) the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. 私たちは温室効果ガスの大気中排出をやめなければならない。 This door (shall)(not) open この戸はどうやっても開かない. (Could)(you)(tell) me the way to the ballpark? 球場へ行く道を教えてくださいませんか。 You (had)(better) see a doctor right away. 君はすぐに医者に診てもらったほうがいい。 I(would)(rather) go by taxi (than) wait here. 私はここで待つくらいならタクシーで行く方がいい. I recommend that you (should)(charge) your passport in the front desk. 私はあなたにパスポートをフロントに預けていくことを勧めます。

その他の回答 (2)

• dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.3

We must stop the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. This door will not open Could you show me the way to the ballpark? You had better see a doctor right away. I would rather go by taxi than wait here. I recommend that you check in your passport at the front desk.

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

We (should)(stop) the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. This door (will)(not) open. (Will/Won't/Could)(you)(tell) me the way to the ballpark? You (had)(better) see a doctor right away. I (would)(rather) go by taxi (than) wait here. I recommend that you (should)(leave) your passport in the front desk. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語 分詞

you should not leave your engine running while you wait here. と、 you can leave the lamp broken. I will throw it away. の訳を教えてください。 明日テストで、ヤバイです! できるだけはやくの回答待ってます! お願いします!!!

• いきなり失礼します。

いきなり失礼します。 今度、初めてプレゼンをするので英語でスクリプトを書いたのですが、 はずかしながら自信がありません。 申し訳ないのですが、どなたか 変なところを直していただけませんか? よろしくお願いします。 Do you know global warming? The global warming is the average temperature and water temperature of sea are rising phenomenon. It is a center of environmental problems in the world. It’s since 1980. Many countries are doing measure for global warming. Because the global warming has a big influence on the entire earth. It can be said that global warming is a cause of various environmental problems, and result. Big cause of global warming is carbon dioxide as know to us. Then , how will carbon dioxide makes the global warming. It is because carbon dioxide has the characteristic of greenhouse gases. Greenhouse gases is a gas with working that confines heat on an atmospheric inside in the atmosphere. As for the earth, the atmosphere and sea are warmed by light from the sun. Heat by this sunlight is naturally cooled. But, the greenhouse gases stops this heat. The abatement of emission of carbon dioxide is done all over the world, as measures for controlling global warming for this characteristic. So, it can be said that the earth today is in the state wrapped in greenhouse. The problem of the global warming is not only rising of the temperature. It is that, the balance of the climate collapses.

• 適当な1語をお願いします

A tornado () cause a plane to crash. 竜巻は飛行機を墜落させることがある ()() speak to you? お話ししてもよろしいですか? Because I had no time, I ()() skip breakfast. 時間がなかったので、朝食を抜かなければならなかった。 () you like some help with your computer ? コンピューターについて、お手伝いいたしましょうか。

• 適当な1語をお願いします

It is natural that he () be concerned about you. 彼が君の事を心配するのは当然だ。 There ()() be a big tree here. ここには依然大きな木が1本あった。 I () have () asleep. 私は眠っていたにちがいない。 I()() seen the film. 私はその映画を見るべきだったのに。

• 適当な1語をお願いします

These cakes ()()() Julia. これらのケーキはジュリアによって作られた。 "Apples" ()() "ringo" in Japanese. apples は日本語でりんごと呼ばれています Monkeys ()()() around here. このあたりではサルが見られます The sandwiches () all ()(). サンドイッチはすべて売れてしまいました。

• 適当な1語をお願いします

インドでは何語がはなされていますか。 () languages ()() in India? その時計は高校の入学祝に叔母が私にくれたものだ。 The watch ()()()() by my aunt as a gift for startilng high school. あの白鳥たちは村人たちが世話をしています。 Those swans ()() care of () the villagers. 私は君が決めたことにがっかりした。 I ()()() your decision. 日本は経済大国だと言われている。 A: It()()() your decision. B: Japan ()()()() an economic power.

• 適当な1語をお願いします

The concert ()()() by the staff then. コンサートはそのときスタッフによって準備されているところだった。 I()()() by a foreigner at the airport. 私は空港で外国人に話かけられた The advertising display ()()() many people in Osaka その広告は大阪では多くの人々に知られている She ()()() the result. 彼女はその結果に満足した ()()() that she is a famous singer in Hong Kong. 彼女は香港で有名な歌手だそうだ。

• 適当な1語をお願いします

私はクロスワードパズルをするのはおもしろいとわかった I found ()fun() do crossword puzzles. その老人には頼る身寄りがない The old man has no relatives ()turn(). 入学式に何を着ていけばよいか決められない I can't decide ()()() at the entrance ceremony. ジェーンはとても楽しい話相手だ。 Jane is very pleasand ()()(). 私は、あなたが成功したと聞いて大変満足しています。 I am greatly ()()() of your success. 彼は一生懸命やったが、失敗した。 He tried hard,()()().

• 適当な1語をお願いします

Mother told ()() get up early. 母は私に早く起きるように言った。 It is necessary () her () follow his advice 彼女は彼の忠告に従う必要がある My father () me () abroad. 父は私を海外旅行に行かせてくれた I heard the ()(). 私はドアが開くのを聞いた She is said ()()() a great pianist. 彼女は偉大なピアニストだったと言われている He claims that I ()() blame for the accident 彼はその自己の責任は私にあると主張している My grandfather is ()()() work on a farm 祖父は年を取りすぎて農場では働けない ()() frank with you, I don't like your idea 率直に言うと、私は君の考えが好きではない。

• 適当な1語をお願いします

My father () me () abroad. 父は私を海外旅行に行かせてくれた