• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

My favorite way to make a party at my home more festive is selecting a theme. So, the decorations, food, drink, party favor and maybe dress code too, would all follow the same theme. It’s really festive and fun! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

自宅でのパーティーをもっとお祭り気分にする、自分が気に入っているやり方は、テーマを選定するということです。飾り付け、食べ物、飲み物、パーティーのおみやげ、そしておそらく服装規定も含めてーーのすべては同じテーマで展開する。本当にお祭り気分で楽しいですよ! 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

1 maybe i should quote the “Antifederalist Papers”. 2 My favorite way to make a party at my home more festive is selecting a theme. So, the decorations, food, drink, party favor and maybe dress code too, would all follow the same theme. It’s really festive and fun! 3 I’ll have to step on the gas. You write ‘em faster than I get around reading ‘em! よろしくお願いします。

• わからない英文があります

ファッション誌にて、 "Today’s inspiration in hindsight: kindergarteners and angels, and maybe the entire existence of Lula magazine. I realized I wasn’t really making use of all the pretty dresses in my closet, so I put on a pretty dress." -maybe the entire existence of Lula magazine -I wasn't making use of all the pretty dress. ↑これらの意味を教えてください。

• 和訳

The Hangover and Ted are a couple of my favorite movies. 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

こちらを和訳してください。 単語でなんとなく いっていることは分かりましたが、 一体なにを伝えたいのでしょうか? i honestly wasnt a fan until i read the book i just really felt like a real insight like when she left her country and was bullied i went through the same i was called dirty immigrant wetback bastard all the things and when girina makes it i felt like i kind of made it thats when i became a her fan she obviously pays more attention to you so if u can get ask her how to get my picture autographed or even better the '84 cosmo scavullo cover w the green dress omg! 以上です。不法に出国しただの、 彼女の本を読んでからファンではない? よく分からないのです。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

In Europe we use different type of electrical plugs. Japan and US use the same type. Europe uses round pins. And in the UK they use another type of plugs. I will bring a conversion plug from my work for you. So you don't need to bring anything, ok? For your mobile phone, maybe it's better to disable data access when going outside of Japan. In Europe it will be really expensive for you. Does your mobile phone have wifi?

• 和訳お願いします!

If I were a flower... I would be sunflower. To always follow the sun, turn my back to darkness, stand proud, tall and straight even with my head full of seeds.

• 和訳お願いします

has a diferents styles incide it with a lot urban culture Beautiful and very nice atmósfera I,m chef and I want to open again one rest of fuxion cusine in where the nikei style is my favorite

• 和訳をお願いします。

this song is the BEST you get a feeling of sadness and fun at the same time? this combination is really weird but I just love it 曲に対してこのようなコメントがあります。 お手数おかけしますが、和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

自作の音楽を海外の友人に聴かせた感想です。だいたいの言ってることは分かるのですが、詳しく知りたいので和訳をお願いします。 特に3行目が正しく理解できないので、詳しく教えて頂けると助かります。 I liked all of them, but I think my favorite was "●●" It's really interesting, I can totally hear how you're influenced by ▲▲ and ◆◆. It's always cool to hear who artists like and then see how that influences their art. Do you record all the instruments on your own or are you in a band?

• 洋楽の和訳を

お願いできますでしょうか? 【アーティスト名】 Hem 【曲名】 Lazy Eye There's a lazy eye that looks at you And sees you the same as before When you lay beside me every night Though now you are with me no more I can still see the hem of your dress And the comb as it's parting your hair And the person I held is still there in my Lazy eye that looks at you And sees you the same as before 動画も添付しておきます。 英語がまったくできず 翻訳サイトで 翻訳してみましたが 内容がイマイチ分からくて・・・ ご相談にまいりました。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。