• ベストアンサー

この英文を訳していただけますか?

go for your true happiness not for what is the best, because having the best without any happiness is always considered as worthless .. yeah! Evening ..

• jo_ker
  • お礼率79% (143/181)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.3

最高のものなんて求めずにホントの幸福を求めなさいよ。なぜって、何の幸福も伴わずに最上を持つってのはつねに無価値とみなされるんだから… そうだよ! おやすみ…

jo_ker
質問者

お礼

英文を理解しやすい文章ですね。 参考にします。

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

最善ではなく、君の心が求める幸福に向かって突き進むんだ。 つまり幸福の伴わない最善なんてものは決まって、価値あることには思えないんだよね。

jo_ker
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 わかりやすいです。

回答No.1

gre za vaše prave sreče ni tisto, kar je najboljše, saj ima najboljše brez sreče vedno obravnava kot ničvredni .. ja! Večer .. はい。訳しましたよ。 スロベニア語に・・・・・ >>訳していただけますか? 何語に訳せばいいの???????

jo_ker
質問者

お礼

そうですか気の毒ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 分りづらい英文・・・

色々調べたのですが、この英文がうまく訳せません。分る方いましたら訳を教えて下さいお願いします。これは自分の好きなタイプの人のはなしをしてるのだと思いますが・・・ someone that is afraid to go against the norms of life or do things because its right or know its right for them and understand that i will always be there for them no matter what.

• 四つの短い英文について

1. Go for who is proud to have you, Not because you're pretty, but because they value you as a person. 冒頭の文章は、私に好意を抱くことを誇りに思う人を選びなさい、ということでよいでしょうか? 2. The best feeling in the world is knowing your presence and absence both* mean something to someone. both*の前には that が省略されていると考えてよいでしょうか? 3. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used. これは冒頭の文章以外はさっぱり訳しきれません orz 4. this isn't how it's always going to be こうなるということが常にないというわけではない、 つまり、こうなることもある、 という感じなんでしょうか。 以上、ご教示くださいませ。

• 次の英文について教えてください。

次の英文でわからないところがあります。 He hated missing out on any gathering, and the consequent round of tea parties, dinners, soirees and balls exhausted him. 'You know how awful it is when all you want to do is go to bed, and suddenly everyone wants you to start improvising,' he complained, somewhat disingenuously, to a friend; he always complied, and, having sat down at the piano, would improvise for hours. *You know how awful it isのitはthe consequent roundですか? *when all you want to do is go to bedのところで、goは名詞ですか? * and suddenly のandは"それなのに"、と訳せばいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 出典:「Chopin: Prince of the Romantics」

• 英文を訳してください。

How is it possible for all the millions of cells in our growing bodies to go on doing what they do without our being conscious of their working?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳がうまくできず、困ってます;;;

英文の訳を教えてほしいです. ●Aren't people supposed to care and to protect what is their own? ●Don't you find it funny how we can perform in every other country without any problems except for our own home country? 翻訳機、辞書を使ってもなかなかうまく訳ができず困ってます;; よろしくおねがいします

• 解らない英文があります

Bernard ShawのThe Doctor's Dilemmaの最初のページを読んでおり、以下の文でつまずいてしまいました。 "That any sane nation, having observed that you could provide for the supply of bread by giving bakers a pecuniary interest in baking for you, should go on to give a surgeon a pecuniary interest in cutting off your leg, is enough to make one despair of political humanity" おそらくこの文章を理解できない原因は、'should go on to give a surgeon ...'の主語がわからないことだと考えています(any sane nationが主語だと思うのですが)。 そこで、今回お聞きしたいのは、shouldに対応する主語とこの文章の日本語訳です。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文のラブレター

英語圏の女性と文通をしています。 僕は彼女に恋をしていて、手紙でよくアプローチをしています。先日彼女からもらった手紙がラブレターのように思えるのですが、どなたか判断してもらえませんか?訳はわかるのですが、ただの友達にも出すものなのかどうかがわかりません。 my best wishes No one ever saw me like you do I feel the magic was all in you... The magic to make me smile,even when i'm sad. The make me feel better, even when i'm down. I ever never knew just what a smile is worth. I ever never knew what's the real meaning of happiness,but your eye tellin' me everythin' without a single word. 途中省略 And if there's one great wish for me to tell you, that is wishing you to stay in my life. Not just for a while but forever....without decay.But if time come you need to go your way, i'll just open my hert to understand,your happiness will be my hapiness too. whatever hapened i'll treature our friendship ever for life.

• 英文のニュース

The mission at the highly radiation-contaminated plant area is considered essential to cooling down a pool storing spent nuclear fuel, feared to have been boiling. The pool is located inside the building, but water can be shot from outside because the building has suffered damage in what is believed to have been a hydrogen explosion because 以下ですが訳ができません。水が外から打てる理由を説明しているのですよね?