• 締切済み

英文の訳がうまくできず、困ってます;;;

英文の訳を教えてほしいです. ●Aren't people supposed to care and to protect what is their own? ●Don't you find it funny how we can perform in every other country without any problems except for our own home country? 翻訳機、辞書を使ってもなかなかうまく訳ができず困ってます;; よろしくおねがいします

• tpen
  • お礼率100% (2/2)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

noname#142902
noname#142902
回答No.2

こんばんは。  私の出る幕は無いと思いますが、参考までに。1文を区切ってみました。  1●Don't you find it funny  2●how we can perform  3●in every other country  4●without any problems  5●except for our own home country?  ○「find it funny」で、「it」を「funny」と「find」と言うことです。そして、この「it」は「how」以下を差していると考えられます。  1○それは面白いと思わない?(findの意訳です)  ※「Don't you~」は「Do you~」と「ある程度」同じ意味です。  2○どれだけ働けるか  3○他の国全てで  4○何の問題も無く  5○私達の故郷を除いて。  ※「our own home」と似た意味の言葉がいくつも並ぶのは興味深いですね。  ●くっつけます。  「自国を除く他の国全てで何の問題も無くどれだけ働けるか面白いと思わない?」  ●自然な日本語にしてみます。  「自分の国以外でどれだけ問題無く働けるか面白そうじゃない?」  ●No.1番様と違う回答になりました。どちらが正しいか、間違っているかは私には分かりません。色々な回答があって良いと思うので。  ●英文においてはコロケーション「連語……2つ以上の単語がくっついた部位」ごとに考えると良いと思います。「主部」や「述部」をしっかりと理解することも大切です。前置詞で区切ることもです。  「how」をどの様に解釈するか難しいですね。

tpen
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!! 訳のアドバイスなどとても助かりました! これから英文を訳すときに活用してみたと思います^^ 勉強になりました。

回答No.1

●Aren't people supposed to care and to protect what is their own? 人って、自分の物は守ったり気遣ったりするものじゃないの? ●Don't you find it funny how we can perform in every other country without any problems except for our own home country? 自分の国以外のその他すべての国で、問題なく仕事が出来るのって面白いと思わない? かなり意訳してみましたがいかがでしょうか。

tpen
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 意訳がなかなかできず、 直訳だとやはりおかしな文になって??状態だったので とても助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• この二つの英文について解説してほしいです

We should learn to recognize the different approaches to dealing with problems. のdealingにはなぜingが付いているのでしょうか? Children absorb parental worries , often without our even knowing it. のoftenがなぜこんなところにあるのか よろしくお願いします。

• 英文訳お願いします!!

I am very bad at reading Kanji still. The reason I can type in it, is my keyboard will take the romaji I put in, and change it to hiragana and from there into Kanji. That does sound like very easy English. I'd like to get a job doing that, however I don't think I'm able to to teach in Japan without a university degree. Which I don't have :(. Canada is very hot as well, although I prefer milder weather. It's quite warm where I live. I'm sorry if that is wrong. It was supposed to say "Do you practice sports?" 上記日本語に訳してください!!お願いします。あと、オススメの無料の翻訳サイトあればそれもお願いします。

• 英文についての質問

What makes coordination difficult? 政治についての話の中で、このような質問があったのですが それに該当する一文を探しました。 Coordination problems occur when we want something that we can’t achieve on our own, so we have to get help from others to achieve it. Coordination problems are political problems, as the success or failure to solve them affects who gets what and when, but they can be solved in a variety of ways. 恐らくこのあたりかな~と思うのですが、 回答は、「It become difficult when we want something that we can't achieve on our own」などでいいでしょうか? ・もし的外れな回答でしたら、回答になっていないと教えて欲しいです。 ・内容がつかめているようであれば、この回答で問題ないか添削して欲しいです。 ややこしいですがよろしくお願いします。 でいいでしょうか?

• 英文の訳をお願いします;;

ln rural Africa, clean water is a luxury. Most people don't have a water systemin their homes. lnstead,they often must walk long distances to wells and carry heavycontainers of water back home.PatriciaMolope,17,explains that before Diepsloot got a PlayPump,people would pay a taxi driver to take them to a far-off well. “Sometimesthe taxi drivers were busy,and we would have to do without bathing in order to saveour water. lt was too far to walk there. But now we have our own clean water in ourvillage,and life is better."

• この英文の訳をお願いいたします。 長いです。

Every society makes laws to protect its way of life. By looking at a country's laws, we can learn something about the culture of that society. We can also understand what is important to its people. Sometimes these laws may surprise outsiders. In Switzerland,for example,you can't hang out laundry on Sundays. It is also against the law to use a power lawn mower on Sundays because it is too noisy. These laws tell us that Sunday are very important to the Swiss. これをお願いいたします。 あとit'sとitsの違いは何なのでしょうか。 よければお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 英語 訳

Every yeat thousands of students choose to study in another country for a semester the summer or a year.これの訳をお願いします。

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 長文ですが訳をお願い致します!!

Kevin Mara, Housing NZ's general manager of assets, said last year that his organisation did not accept any liability for the structural or weathertightness problems. "We don't own the building, we don't own the land, we didn't design or build the building. Our involvement has been to lease 32 units in the complex from private owners."

• 日本語訳をお願いします

日本語訳をお願いします。 So our only option was to go to that place and try to find ballet somewhere or six months did Ryan in Kuwait.