• ベストアンサー

英作文添削依頼

下記の英訳が問題ないか、アドバイスいただけないでしょうか? ケーブルがほかの部品の下敷きにならないように注意してください。 Note that the cables does not become underlay of the parts

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jjubilee
  • ベストアンサー率75% (367/485)
回答No.2

>ケーブルがほかの部品の下敷きにならないように注意してください。 >Note that the cables does not become underlay of the parts. ** "underlay"という語は「下敷き用に作られたもの」という意味です。 http://oald8.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/dictionary/underlay この文全体の意味では「瓦礫の下敷きになる」というような意味合いではなかろうかと思います。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=%e4%b8%8b%e6%95%b7%e3%81%8d%e3%81%ab%e3%81%aa%e3%82%8b すると「ケーブルがほかの部品の下敷きになっている。」という英語は "The cables are buried under other components(/parts)." ** "parts"でもいいですが、すでに"parts for ~"「~の部品」という意味が分かっていれば、単独で使えると思います。そうでなければいきなり単独では"components"の方がいいのではないかと思います。 それで、先の英語を利用して「~になっているのを許してはいけない」とか「~になっているままの状態に放っていてはいけない」などの英文にすると、 1)Don't let the cables be buried under other components(/parts). 2)Don't leave the cables buried under other components(/parts). 「注意して下さい」という意味は「~にならないように気を配って下さい」という意味ですので、この表現には、"see + that節"という言い方があります。 意味:「(…するように)取り計らう,配慮する,確実に[間違いなく]…する[that節];(人が;事・物が)(…されるように)気を配る[done]」 例文: See that the work is done. きっと仕事が完成するようにしなさい。 I'll see the tasks divided fairly. 仕事が公平に分担されるように配慮しましょう。 これを利用して、 3)See that the cables are not buried under other components(/parts). 4)See that the cables are not left buried under other components(/parts). 次の1番目そして真ん中の文より下の例をよく見て下さい。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=See+that 1)2)のままで十分意味は伝わりますが、3)4)の方はより日本文の意味に近くなります。

viola_sakamoto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 助かります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.1

Do not put any other parts on the cables. のようにした方が簡潔で英語らしいと思います もっと簡単には Do not put anything on the cables. 位置を逆にして Do not put the cables under any other parts. とすると何か変ですよね 人に注意してもらいたい場合は,youを主語にした方がいいです(私の例文は命令形ですが,主語はyou)そして,動詞は動作を表すようなものを使用した方がいいです ご質問にある文は「状態」を表しています = 日本語的

viola_sakamoto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 勉強になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削おねがいします!

英作文(和文英訳)の添削お願いします。間違ってるところ、変なところ等があれば教えてください。直してもらえればありがたいです。 I・アフリカでは数多くの人たちが餓死していると新聞で報じられている。 It is reported in the newspaper that in Africa a lot of people die of hunger. II・家について初めて財布がないのに気がついた。 It was not until I came home that I found I had lost my purse. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

ふと、今後の世界がどう変わっていくのかを考えてみた。今日の世界において、重要な問題の1つとして、人口増加による食糧不足がある。自分は関係ないと思う人もいるだろう。そのように考える人の気持ちもわかる。私もそのような問題に対して何をすればよいか分からないのである。 I suddenly think about how the state of the affairs in the world will change. Today, there are a lot of problems ,especially the lack of food is serious problem. Maybe many Japanese people think that it does not affect them. I can understand their feeling. I don't know what to do about this problem. あと、どのようにという表現を使う時、howとwhatをどう使うかも教えて頂きたいです。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:Many medical students become frustrated that the basic memory skills that allowed them to pass the entrance exam have not prepare them for the increased pace of university study. Indeed, doctors need to be highly motivated, self-directed learners to keep up with the ever-increasing changes in medical knowledge. Describe how you could be a good medical student and what your priorities will be. Detail three of your good points and three bad points clearly. 条件:3パラグラフ構成以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること。   It is often said that many medical students become frustrated because they have to memorize various kinds of things about human body to keep up with university study. In case with me, one of my bad points is that when cannot understand the things, I am unable to go next step until I understand them. In addition to this bad point, I also think almost all things so deep. For example, I always worry about that whether my opinions or actions hurt my friends or not. Moreover, my third bad point is that I often care about people around me too much. My sister usually told me not to take care of her so often. However, I think these bad points are also my good points. When I cannot understand something, I ask my friends or teachers how to solve the problem. This action makes our relationships better. Next, my worrying about everything and tending to take care of people around me mean I have abilities to imagine other people’s feelings and to try to help people who are in trouble. This will motivate me to become a good doctor. Although I have bad points, everyone also has them. The important thing is not that you do not have bad points, but that you have the ability to change your bad points to good points. This is needed to become a good medical student.(238words) 自分の良い点悪い点について具体例を3つずつ、ということなのですが、 どういうふうに羅列したらよいか悩みました。 いい点と悪い点を一対一対応にして書くべきなのかとも考えましたが、 3つの悪い点→全部良い点へと変換しました。 先日期待と不安の添削をしていただいたときに不安→期待の方がよいというアドバイスを頂いたことを参考にしてみました。 序論も結論も弱い気がしますがボキャブラリーや結び付け方がへただなぁと・・・ 本番まであと1週間なのでかなり焦っています(´;ω;`) よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

冗談を言う人間は低俗な奴と顰蹙を買うことがある。しかし、人間関係における一種の潤滑油としてのユーモアの効用については、もっと認識されて良いのではないだろうか。ユーモアのわかる人間となるためには、幅広い知識と柔軟な思考法、それに豊かな感受性が必要だ。ユーモアのセンスがあると思われることは、最高の褒ほめ言葉である。 Sometimes people who make jokes are regarded as not sophisticated. However it should be more recognized that humors could keep people in good relationship. To become a person who is familiar with humor, wide variety of knowledge, flexible way of thinking and affluent sensitiveness are needed. It is the supreme compliment to be recognized as such a person. よろしくお願いします。  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

子供は好奇心のかたまりだ。それが多くの動物の場合、成熟すると幼いときほどには 好奇心を示さなくなるらしい。ところが、人間は年をとっても、さまざまなことに対する 興味を持ち続けることができる。してみると、人間はいつまでも子供でいられという 特権を享受する幸福な種族であるのかもしれない。 Figuratively speaking, children are interest itself. However, it seems that almost all adult animals have not so much interest as young have. In contrast with them, we can continue to have interest in various things even if we become old enough. Considering this, we may be fortunate species that enjoy the priviledge to forever have fresh mind as children have. 最初の一文から手がとまりました、問題はないでしょうか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

数学は、少し先へ進んで、わからないとなったら、どうにも手のつけようがありません。 公式も何も知らないで、自力だけでなんとか解決のつくたちの仕事ではないからです。 When you cannot understand a process of an answer on math, there is no way to solve the problem. Math is not the problem that you can solve by yourself without knowing some formulas. 非常に書きづらく難しい問題でした。特に1文目が厳しかったです。 ‘少し先へ進んで’と‘わからなくなったら’をうまく同時にあらわせません。 できれば解説もお願いします、回答よろしくお願いします。

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(3)

'10年京大前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題は画像で添付いたしましたので、そちらを参照ください。 I was pleased with a trip by train when I was a child. I felt excited just to ride on trains for many hours in visiting my grandparents during my summer vacation. Now, I do not feel as excited at seeing a long-distance train as I did in childhood. However, I clearly remember that various trains come and go for many parts of Japan on the platforms at the great station; I sometimes think of my special excitement that I felt when a train departs.

• 英作文の添削、お願いします…

TOPIC:Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. I don't agree with this opinion.Many countries,say the US and Germany, are relatively open to foreign workers.Such countries insist that Japan should loosen limitation of influx of foreign workers.Certainly,they contribute to lower labor cost.However,there are many problems,such as conflicts of cultures and employment of foreigners. For example in Germany,many people came from other countries,mainly from turkey,to compensate Germany's lack of labor after the world war 2.However,there found conflicts of cultures.Many crimes happend.Besides,in early 1990s,it became difficult for Germans to get job.Foreign workers were regarded as nuisanses. In fact,there is no country that does not have any problems with foreign workers. Therefore,I don't think Japan should open its doors freely to foreign workers. 突っ込みどころ満載ですが…(若者がやりたがらない福祉の仕事なら雇用の点で衝突せずにすみますし)限界です。英語力、英作文力のなさに驚きました(〒_〒)

• 英作文添削してもらえませんか?

「ある文脈の中で単語のうちのあるものは、別の単語よりもその仕事をよりうまくやってのける、と言うことを実感するとすぐに、我々は単語を単語として考え始め、単語に興味を持つようになり、単語の正確な意味を発見したいと切望するのである。」 大学の英語のテストで上記を英訳せよ、と言う問題が出ました。私は次のように書いたのですが、どうでしょうか、添削お願いします。 In our reading some contexts, there holds my realization that a particular kind of words has more adequate function for the context than others. And our discovery of this better collocation immediately abandons our superficial consideration of a word, and arouses our interest in it and our eagerness to identify its accurate meanings.

• 英作文 添削お願いします

外国に住んでみると、「人間、みな同じ」との感想を持つ。イギリス人と付き合ってみても確かにそう思えてくる。彼らが悲しみや喜びに反応する様や相手の立場を考える点はいかにも日本人に似ている。恥ずかしがりやで、すぐには友人になれないが、いったん友人になれば驚くほど互いに心の琴線に触れ合うことができる。 After living abroad,you can feel that all human beings are the same.I actually feel so when I make friends with Britain friend.How they respond to sadness and joy and how they consider the opponent's position are quite similar to those of Japanese people.Since they are shy,you can not make friends with them soon.But once you become their friend,you and they can deeply understand each other surprisingly. 添削お願いします。