京大英作文添削お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 10年京大前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。
  • 子供の頃、祖父母のところに行くために列車に乗ることがとてもワクワクした
  • 今は子供の頃ほど列車に興奮しないが、大きな駅のホームで多くの列車が行き来することを思い出す
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(3)

'10年京大前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題は画像で添付いたしましたので、そちらを参照ください。 I was pleased with a trip by train when I was a child. I felt excited just to ride on trains for many hours in visiting my grandparents during my summer vacation. Now, I do not feel as excited at seeing a long-distance train as I did in childhood. However, I clearly remember that various trains come and go for many parts of Japan on the platforms at the great station; I sometimes think of my special excitement that I felt when a train departs.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I was pleased with a trip by train → I would be in a happy mood to travel by train 過去の出来事を懐かしむwould(あの頃は~したものだった)を使った方がより原文に近い気がします。 be pleased はちょっと違うような… be in a happy mood to do という便利なイディオムがあるのでこれを使うことをお勧めします。 I felt excited just to ride on trains for many hours → I felt excited, imagining to be in trains for long hours manyではなくlong。ちょっとしたことですが減点対象になりそうです。 あと 電車に乗る と言いたいなら to ride on trains よりも to be in trains の方が自然です。 そもそもrideって、馬とかにまたがる って意味から来てるんですよ。 http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/ride_1 to sit on an animal, especially a horse, and make it move along だからバイクにまたがるのはride(またがる人はライダーですね)でいいですが、電車は… で、「何時間も電車に乗ると考えただけで」が訳出されてませんね。回答例のように分詞構文で表現してみては如何でしょう? Now, I do not feel as excited at seeing a long-distance train as I did in childhood. → Now, long-distance trains doesn't catch my(theでもOK) heart as much as I did in my childhood. 比較にas~asを使うのはいいですが、比較対象となる語(この場合excitedを修飾するので副詞)は程度を表す語 (多く、少なく、大きくなどの)を使った方がいいです。 また、例の様に無生物主語(構文?)で表現する方がすっきりして書き易いと思いますが、如何でしょうか? あと、childhood に限定詞が無いです。 However, I clearly remember that various trains come and go for many parts of Japan on the platforms at the great station → I clearly, however, remember (that)various trains was waiting for going in all directions for Japan along the platforms of the terminal. howeverは文中で使う方が安全でしょう。(特に入試においては) 貴方の回答のように書くなら、various trainsの後に 主格の関係代名詞 which を入れないとだめです。(これは結構致命的かも) ただ、問題文をよく読むと、「日本各地へ向かう列車が~並んでいる」とあるので、列車は実際に行き来してる訳ではなく ホームに沿って停車中で出発を待っている状態、なのではないでしょうか? なので回答例のようにしました。 また、ここの部分の時制がおかしいです。remember なので「過去あったことを思い出す」わけだから、時制は過去にしないといけないです。 come and goを使うにしても現在形はまずいです(ここは絶対致命的です。京大はこれを書かせたいんじゃないですか) 回答例は過去進行形にしてみました。 I sometimes think of my special excitement that I felt when a train departs. → I sometimes recall the high feeling of departure moment. 出発のとき は departure moment という言葉があるので、これをつかうと短くてすみます。 あと、think of は よく考える、という意味合いがあるので、ここではちょっと合わないように思います。 思い出すという意味においても、しょっちゅう思い出す、の意味になります。 http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/american/think to carefully consider facts in order to understand something, make a decision, or solve a problem think of: I've got to think of a way to earn more money. (お金の稼ぎ方をしっかり考えなきゃいけないな) 例ではrecallを使ってみました。 他にも直したいところはあるのですが、長くなるのでこの位で。

usbklm
質問者

お礼

前回に引き続き、ありがとうございます。 毎回、細かいニュアンスについて言及していただけるので、非常に勉強になります。 また、よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

子供のころに列車での旅行というのは心躍るものであった。年に一度、夏休みに祖父母の家に行くときには、何時間も列車に乗ると考えただけでわくわくした。今では長距離列車を見ても、子供のころのように気分が高まることはないが、大きな駅のホームに日本各地に向かうさまざまな列車が並んでいる光景は鮮明に覚えているし、発車の瞬間の独特の高揚感を思い出すこともある。 It really excited me to travel by train in my childhood. When I went grand parents' house in summer vacations once a year, even thinking of getting on trains for hours makes me excited. Unlike when I am a child, now I don't feel such feelings when seeing long-trip trains. However, I vividly remember the scenery that there are various trains, which are going to many locations in Japan, in homes of a big station and I sometimes remember the particular excitement when trains start running. in japan in homesというのがどうかと思い、trains to many locations in japan を, which are ~ in Japan, に変えてみましたがどうすればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(2)

H19年前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題 最近久しぶりに旅行して実感したのですが、田舎の夜空には星が驚くほどたくさん見えます。科学的に考えれば、汚染がなく空気がきれいだからでしょうが、風景はそれを見る者の心を映すとよく言われます。雑事に追われて忙しいだけの生活からしばしの逃避行したあの時の私は、もしかしたら、めずらしく無邪気な子供のように心が澄んでいたのかもしれません。 My recent trip after a long interval made me realise that I can see surprisingly many stars in the rural night sky. Scientifically speaking, it may be because of the clear air which is not polluted, but they often say that the scenery reflects what the viewer thinks. I was busy with one thing after another. Running away from those busy days for a short time, however, I felt that my heart might be so clear as if I were an innocent child.

• 英作文の添削を

課題で、"A Part-time Job for Me"というタイトルの英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。 I don’t work part-time now.   Because I’m very busy with study now and I cannot find an offer of a part-time job that condition conforms to me, nearby my house. However, it is not that I don't work at all.  My relative sometimes asks me to mow the grass of the field and vacancy.  And she asks me help with the final income tax return at the end of the year.  Another relative, cannot use computer, sometimes asks me to make documents with a Microsoft Office Word.  The member of a municipal assembly of the acquaintance’s husband of my father asks me to create his Website.  The reward of these work is more expensive than the wage of the general part-time job.  However, there are few incomes because there is little work. I will want to do work of distributing mails at the post office in next winter vacation if I work part-time.  I've ever done this work when I was a tenth grader, and this work was pleasant.  And there is a post office near my house.  I can go there by bicycle in about thirty minutes. It is not suitable to deliver mails for me.  When I worked once to deliver mails by bicycle, I took time very much to finish work because I cannot ride a motor bicycle.  So I delivered it by bicycle.  But I ran slow by bicycle.  And I wasn’t good to learn the route very much.   Therefore the vice-postmaster changed my work into distributing mails.  This work was easier than delivering mails.  It was worm in post office and I was able to have confectionery, oranges, juice and for a break.  But my wage was higher than the other part-time worker because the wage of the postman was applied even after work changed because at first I was adopted as the postman that is higher wage than worker of distributing mails.  So I was able to work easily and get much money.

• 英作文添削お願いします。

英作文をしたのですが、あっている自信が全くありません、、 添削お願いします。 学生時代は、家に帰ったら母親が夕食を用意してくれるのは当たり前だとおもっていた。 When I was a student, I took it for granted that my mother was getting supper ready when I went back home.

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(1)

H19年前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題  教育とは何かと考えるときに、私が決まって思い出すのが小学校の恩師の顔である。先生は、私たち生徒に、物事に真剣に取り組むことを教えてくださった。その教えは、これまでの私の人生の指針となっている。今から考えると、先生の教えが私の心に響いたのは、先生の尊敬できる誠実な人柄によるところが大きかったように思う。教育において考慮すべきことは、教える内容だけではなく、教える側の人間性でもあるのだ。 [辞書不使用] When I think about what education is, I always think of my primary school teacher. She taught us the importance of doing a thing seriously. Her lesson has been a basic concept in my life. Now I think that it is probably because of her honest personality to respect that I still remember it. As to education, we should take into consideration the teachers' personalities as well as the taught contents. [辞書使用] *[ ]で括った表現が辞書を使った箇所です。 *括っていないところで表現が上と異なる場合は、辞書は使っていません。 Every time I think about what education is, I remember my teacher at primary school. He taught his students including me gave the lesson of [addressing a challenge in earnest]. The lesson has been the [concept guiding my life]. [Looking back], his lesson has got my heart mainly because he was so as [sincere] to respect. What we consider in education is not only teachings but also the teacher's personality. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削です 誤字訂正箇所や採点を100点基準でお願いします。 ちなみに仮定法をつかっているのは指定条件下にあるので気にしないで下さい…m(__)m If I became a worker , I woul d live in my home by myself, because to live with only myself is a variety of merits. Of course, with my family I can save a lot of money : in fact It costs a lo t of money to live by myself . However,with by myself I would be free to use the time for myself such as shopping ,reading .,relaxing...and so on. I would also can independent of my family and grow as human . For example, I would try to make some food and manage to get earnings . On the other hand, I would freely can't use the time if I lived with my family, because my parents worry about me when I be in out till being late at night. Therefore, I suggest that I choose to live with only myself. この質問を補足する

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします ①よい席を取りたかったので、早めに劇場へ行った Since I had taken a good seat, I went to theater. ②通勤列車がとても混んでいたので、ずっと立っていなければならなかった I had standing all the time because commuter train was very crowded. ③父の車は修理してあるので、バスで仕事に行く必要はない Now that my father’s car is repaired,I don’t need go to job by bus. ④彼の家に行ったとき、彼が留守だったのでがっかりした I was disappointed when I went to his house because he was absenced. たくさんありますが、よろしくお願いします

• 英作文 添削

たとえば、何度も繰り返して見た、一番なじみ深い夢は、僕の場合、笑う月に追いかけられる夢だ。最初はたしか、小学生の頃だったと思う。恐怖のあまり、しばらく、夜になって眠らなければならないのが苦痛だったほどだ。 The dream that I saw many times is the monn chasing me with rough. I saw it for the first time when I was elementaly school student. I had the bad time that I must have sleeped at night because of the feaful of the dream. 学校の先生に添削してもらおうとしたんですが、あまりまじめに添削してくれませんでした。 添削も数回しかしてもらったことがなく基本例文も一通り覚えたつもりですが、例文を覚えた効果を感じられていないような状況です。 文法面でおかしいところがたくさんあると思います、面倒ですがお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします。 最近久しぶりに旅行して実感したのですが,田舎の夜空には星が驚くほどたくさん見えます。科学的に考えれば,汚染がなく空気がきれいだからでしょうが,風景はそれを見る者の心を映すとよく言われます。雑事に追われて忙しいだけの生活からしばしの逃避行を敢行したあの時の私は,もしかしたら,めずらしく無邪気な子供のように心が澄んでいたのかもしれません。 I realized when I was on a trip that there were surprisingly many stars in the night sky in rural area. From a scientific viewpoint, it is because the air is clean and not polluted. It is sometimes said that the sight one sees reflects what one has in mind. In those days, I momentarily escaped from the just busy days filled with various things around my living. Perhaps my heart was clear like innocent children then.