外国製作の音楽を依頼されたい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 知り合いの外国人から、ブランドのプロモーション映像に合わせたオリジナル音楽を作ってほしいと頼まれました。
  • 音楽は最初はシンプルなピアノで、絶望感と希望を感じさせるストリングスが出てくるようなものです。
  • 時間がある場合は協力をお願いし、明日の会議で詳細な情報を提供します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いしたいです。

知り合いの外人の方に、音楽を作ってほしいいと頼まれました。そこでこのメッセージがきました。 Hey hope alls well dude. At the moment I'm talking to a director who needs some original music to go with a promo pitch for a brand. I thought of you but just checking if you could do something along the line of: http://youtu.be/nreGNW_bbvU We need music to start out with simple piano,filled with despair, without hope. Then strings come in, giving a sense of hope and overcoming a great obstacle. If you have time in the coming week we'd love to have you on board. Hopefully the pitch will go well and we can get contract work. But will provide more info when I have a meeting tomorrow Let me know 僕なりのざっとな意訳なんですが、上記アドレスの曲のように、シンプルなピアノから入って、途中でストリングスが入って、というのはなんとなく分かるのですが。 お時間がありましたらお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

万事うまく行ってると思う。今のところ、あるブランドの紹介ビデオに使うオリジナルな音楽を探している製作者と、話している。次のような形で作ってもらえないかな、とあなたに聞いてみることにした。http://youtu.be/nreGNW_bbvU     最初は、絶望ばかりで、希望の無いピアノ独奏ではじまる。やがて弦楽器が加わり、希望の兆しが見え、大きな障害を乗り越える。来週時間があれば、あなたにこの企画に加わっていただきたい。うまくこの調子で進んで、契約にまで漕ぎ着ければと思う。明日会う時にもっと詳しい話をする。     考えを聞かせてほしい。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Yep five hours, but if we go fast only 4 hours (Moon satisfied) Oh well I hope you enjoyed your days off! I only have one more day off then I also have to go back to work (oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!) But I'm going to be going to sleep now, I hope you have a great rest of your day ! I'll text you when I wake up to see if you're still awake ! (moon grin)(moon grin) Good night! (please!)(oops)

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In volume four I will embellish the vivid portrait in your previous Soul mate readings I will add some scraps of new information, that are derive from the lesser aspects between the planets and constellations of the stars. I will give you an insight into his life. If there is anything more to add to his extensive portrait, this reading will disclose it. Gradually like the separate ingredients in a cake, this and the other readings will come together like a secret recipe to form a clearer picture of the future relationship. I think I have painted him well enough, perhaps even too well in your previous readings but. I do hope you will enjoy this reading.

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 翻訳をお願いします>゜))彡。・「

I have several hottest friends each one love different man more (khun, chan, junho, wooyoung, taec), but after the concert we all fall in love with Jun.K !!!!!! i just love all of them!!!!! That's too bad that you can go to high-five! I believe there will be another chance to see them ! haha i hope so, hope they can come to Taiwan next year :) 一行目のhottest friendsは「hottest」が名詞なのでそのままで結構です。 (khun, chan, junho,wooyoung, taec) とJun.Kも名前なのでそのままで結構です。 high-fiveは「ハイタッチ会」に当てはめています。そのままでも結構です。 だいだいの意味は分かっていますが、ちゃんと訳せないのでよろしくお願いします。