• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

この場合のmissは、○○がいなくて寂しい、○○が恋しいという意味です。 I'm still missing you→まだあなたが恋しい というのと同じ使い方です。ですから 「まだ私がいなくて寂しい?」とか「まだ私を恋しく思ってくれてるの?」などという意味合いかと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

貴方はまだ私が居ないので寂しくはない?

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください!!

翻訳してください!! Yo you are missing out on a good night what you up 2? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3

• 翻訳して下さい。

(1)So are you! (2)How could I ever know how much she loves me? この意味を教えてください!

• Are you packed yet? の yet

映画のシーンです。 ママ:Honey, are you packed yet? 荷造りは? ケビン:Yes. 済んだ。 Are you packed? は Are you finished?レストランなどで「お下げしても宜しいでしょうか」 という形と同じだと思いますが、 直訳すると「あなたは終わっている状態ですか?」のような。 ところが yet は否定文の中に使われているのを見るのがほとんどで、 この場合は already のような使われ方をしているのがどうも不思議です。 どなたかAre you packed yet? の yetの意味を説明していただけないでしょうか。

• 翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。

• GLAYの曲で・・・・

つづれ織り~so far and yet so close~とMissing Youについての質問なのですが、あるサイトでつづれ織りの最高キーがhiBでMissing Youの最高キーがhiCとなっていました!!確かにどちらも高いキーなのですが、Missing Youの方は普通に歌えても、つづれ織りの方は最後の方がうまく出せません!友達に聞いたところMissing Youの音程は外れてはいないと言っていました。Missing Youの方がキーが高いのになぜつづれ織りが歌えないのか疑問に思ったので質問してみました。回答宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください!

内容は下記です。 Heyy !! I'm doing good ,how are you long time no news ,, I thought you forget about me !! ? "Loll .for the hotel no problem yes we have available room no worry , just tell me your dates if you want me I can make for you reservation , if is ok with you ? Ok , so welcome back to NY , I will be happy to see you again .

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 翻訳をしていただけませんか?

こんばんは、返信文を外国から頂きまして、英語に弱いのでお手数ですが、翻訳いただけませんか? こちらの送信したメールは、ある人の写真をライターにデザインして作った写真を送信しました。 I have a question are you the one who made the lighters in the photo? I remember someone sent me some email about them. If you are I would like to get one....just because my artwork is on them....Let me know