ジャンプする方法とは?無感覚の意味に迷うことを避ける

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問文章の英文を日本語に訳す依頼です。文章は、「それはその方法である、あなたが結論にジャンプするための、つまりインターネットで無感覚を見つけたとき、あるいは筋肉の病気をみたとき、さらに硬化症を見たとき、そしてあなたは筋肉の緊張に気がつかず、あなたの手の上で単純に眠っている。」という内容です。
  • 英文を訳す方を募集しています。特に、'and'以下の部分の意味がわからず困っています。
  • ご協力よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください。

"It's the way you jump to conclusions so that when you look up 'numbness' on the Internet, you see motor neuron disease or multiple sclerosis and you don't notice muscle tension or simply sleeping on your hand," この英文を訳せる方いらっしゃいませんか? 「それはその方法である、あなたが結論にジャンプするための、つまりインターネットで無感覚を見つけたとき、あるいは筋肉の病気をみたとき、さらに硬化症を見たとき、そしてあなたは筋肉の緊張に気がつかず、あなたの手の上で単純に眠っている。」 特に and 以下が全く意味がつかめません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

インターネットで「しびれ」を探してみて、運動ニューロン疾患(MND)とか多発性筋肉硬化症MS とかはみえるが、筋肉のしこりとか、ただ手を身体の下にして、寝た場合のことには気づかず、慌てて(自分は物凄い病気だ)と早合点することだ。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします

Now, using even the simplest of personal computers, PCs, it takes five minutes, so you use all the methods. And one thing you never do-you do not write out what we expect when we spend this amount of money on building a new plant, on building a new service organization or work on a new product or service. What do we expect? You do not build in the feedback three years later or five years later, to see what you do; the result is that you do not know what you are good at, and you work on the things you are not good at rather than use your strengths

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文の意味が分からず、困り果てております。 And my dogs,my big wonderful dogs running everyshere, getting their muddy paws on every couch, chair, divan, and ottoman in sight so that it is simply not possible to sit down without getting spittle or mud on one's clothing. 一体、何と書かれているのでしょうか? 特に、so thatの意味がよく分りません。 どなたか、お力を貸してはいただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

I understand now, the bot will only run 1 Proxy at a time and only the proxy you select. If you'd like to have multiple Proxys running you will need to have multiple instances of the bot installed on different Chrome profiles. To open another Chrome browser profile/instance, click your profile name/icon at the top right corner > Manage People > and simply add another profile. You will then have to reinstall the bot from the dashboard here

• 英文の和訳お願いします

In a world where everyone (are) connected and anything created can get copied, pasted,and sent to numberless people instantly, privacy means something (difference) from simply guarding perronal information. Every time you fill out a profile without privacy cotrols, comment on something, post a video, or text a picture of yourself to invisible people online, you potentially take the risk of (reveal) yourself to a world you cannot totally control. Digital life is both public and permanent, an arena in which you should (making) sure nothing is really private. What you need to learn is how better to keep your personal information private when you are online. カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。 お願いします

• 英文についての質問

Speak neutrally on a topic related to the themes of structural inequality and injustice and increase the audience’s knowledge and understanding of that topic. You should not take a stance on an issue or attempt to change or influence an attitude, belief, value, or behavior. Some examples of topics you might choose would be (but are not limited to): · Race and Mass Incarceration .... この you should not 以降の文章なのですが、つまり「問題に対する態度や試みを変えたり、考え方、信念、価値感に、影響を及ぼそうとしたりするべきではない」という事でしょうか? 例えばですが、ある差別問題に対して、<日本では~いう差別があるが、それをなくそうとする動きはあんまりない。社会を変えるためにもっと行動すべきだと思う。>という考えは上の英文に当てはまるでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳お願いします!

英文の翻訳お願いします! 先日オーストラリアにホームステイに行き、帰国後に感謝の言葉をメールで送ったのですが返信が理解できず… 翻訳サイトなどでなんとなくはわかったのですがこの部分だけわかりませんでした…! I'm sorry that you had to sit through our pyjama party on Sunday at church. It was a fundraising party to raise money for research of Mitochondrial disease. The daughter of some very good church friends has been diagnosed with mitochondrial disease, and unfortunately she probably won't live to age 14. Her brother has also tested positive for the same disease. The day was organised months beforehand and so I thank-you so much for your patience and understanding on that. I haven't yet posted off your towels and t-shirt, but I hope to do that by the end of this week. I hope that we can stay in touch. Thanks for writing. Margie (Mum) なんだか重大そうなことが書いてある気がしてなりません><英語に詳しい方お願いします!

• 英文の訳について

宜しくお願いします。 単語は分かりますが、すっきりした訳が分かりません。 以下の英文の訳はどうなりますか? Please may I ask of you, Shin or Ken to write George , Judy and Mineyama on a sheet of paper and mail to me.

• 英文の和訳

すみませんが、以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

求人広告の問題なのですが、うまく訳せないところがあるので教えて下さい 意訳ではなくできるだけそのままの訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Responsibilities Perform on-going analysis of products and business development. Skills Well-organized to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Superior communication skills as teamwork skills. Education BA/BS in Business, Engineering or Communications MBA a plus よろしくお願いします