• ベストアンサー

英語 問題

英語 問題 おねがいします! 次の英文の誤っている箇所を指 摘し、正しい形に直す問題です ! Many children (1)[who] grow up in a large city (2)[has] little under standing of (3)[where] foo d in th e supermarket (4)[comes] from. すみませんがおねがいします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

children を先行詞として主格の who,先行詞が複数だから grow となって, その children がそのまま主語で,動詞が (2) has ではおかしく,have となる。 have little understanding of ~ 「~の理解がほとんどない」「~をほとんど理解していない」 of の後に名詞節として間接疑問文。 where S comes from S がどこから来るのか で,後半は正しく,(2) のみが誤り。has → have

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

has を have に訂正します。 have の主語は children 「子供達」複数形ですので、三単現では誤りです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 問題

英語の問題 お願いします! 問題数多いのはわかっていますがよかったらおねがいします(;´∀`) ()の中から適切な語句を選びなさい。 また訳も教えてください! 1.My father didn't give me (an advice/ many advice/ many advices/ much advice/ mu0ch advices) even when I was in trouble. 2.NGOs are working to protect (peace/ a peace/ the peace/ some peace) in various (an area/ areas/ some areas/ the area)in the world. 3.As we live in a countryside, we don't need so (much/ many/ a few/ a little) money. 4.There were so(many/ much/ few/ a lot of)people in the building that we could hardly walk. 5.Bob bought (a/ one/ a pair of/ a piece of) scissors at the shopping mall. 6.I got (an infomation/ many infomation/ many infomatians/ a lot of infomanian/ a lot of infomatians) about the book in the library. 英訳しなさい。 1.ローラ(Laura) の顔 2.ジム(Jim)の上司 3.サルの脳みそ 4.私の母の貧しさ 以上です!すみませんがおねがいします!

• 英語の問題です・・・・・

各文の( )に入る最も適当なものを選びなさい。 1. Poor Nancy! I bought the same dress for $20 ( ). ア.few イ.fewer ウ.little エ.less 2. Mozart was ( ) the most talented musician in those days. ア.very イ.by far ウ.well エ.a bit 3. Kazuo has a very big family. He has no ( ) than ten children. ア.much イ.more ウ.little エ.fewer 4. She is second to ( ) when it comes to speaking English. ア.none イ.anybody ウ.someone エ.all 5. "You must have been tired of the boring meeting." "Not ( )." ア.at best イ.at least ウ.in the best エ.in the least 6. He is as great an artist as ( ) lived. ア.any イ.ever ウ.never エ.can 申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。

• 英語の問題((長文です

本文 1 "Mom, my car Dosen't move,″a boy said. 2 His mother answered, "Don't worry. 3 Let's take it to the toy Hospital. 4 Students at Omori Gakuen High School in Tokyo repair toys. 5 They open the "Toy Hospital″ at their school once a month. 6 They use techniques learned at school. 7 Through this service the students learn the spirit of saving things, and they pass on the same spirit to many children. 8 At this school, the students also volunteer for repairing wheelchairs and some other activities. 9 Students enjoy their volunteer work. 10 In Nepal many children cannot study because there aren't enough school. 11 In 1998, students at Nagayoshi High School in Osaka heard about this. 12 That summer, they ren five hundred kilometers for six days through many cities and towns, and collected money. 13 Since then, many students have run for the same purpose. 14 As a result four schools were built in Nepal. 15 But recently, they heard that some children living near the schools could not go to school because they had no money. 16 So the students started to run for a different purpose for these children. 17 Their goal has no end. 18 In Japan, many students are active in various kinds of volunteer work like the students from these two school. 19 How about your school? 次の質問の答えを本文から探して英語で書きましょう。 (1) What do the students at Omori Gakuen High School use to repair toys? (2) How many schools were built in Nepal through the volunteer work by the students at Nagayoshi High School? (3) Are many students active in volunteer activities in Japan? 次の英文を和訳しなさい (a) There is someone waiting for you at the station. (b) Andy likes the singing birds. 本文の訳はいいのですが、 問題が分かりません。。。 どうかお願いします。

• センターの問題ですが

You can use a large plastic bottle, [ ] cut off, as a pot to grow young plants in. 1 the top is 2 the top of which 3 whose top 4 with its top という問題があるのですが、問題集の解説を見ても、やたら長くて、よくわかりません。もうすこしスマートなちょっと視点の違う解答方法があれば教えてください。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

次の1~5はa~cのどの意味になりますか? 1.We're on our way. a)We're going away. b)We're failing. c)We're starting. 2.So many roads to choose a)many choices in life b)too many streets in the city c)lots of problems to solve 3.Sharin' horizons a)dividing the sky and the sea b)living in the same apartment c)having the same possibilities 4,Room to grow a)enough rooms for children b)space for personal development c)a place for vegetables 5.Day to day a)one day after another b)up-to-date c)during the daytime

• 高2英表

Children under the age of six do not allow inthis large pool. この英文に一つ間違いがありそれを直せという問題です。どこが間違っているのかとなぜそうなるのか解説(できれば詳しく)お願いします。

• 大学入試誤文訂正問題です

In Japan (1: during and after) the (2: Second World War), food (3: was little), and (4: many people) were very hungry. 上の文章の(1)から(4)のうちひとつが間違っているので正しく直す問題です。 私は(3)のlittleをshortにするのがいいかと思いますが今一納得がいきません。どなたかすっきり納得がいく解答をお願いします。

• 英語→日本語をお願いします

日本語訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Consider the conversations that we overhere as if we were invisibule, not really there, standing beside someone using a cell phone in a public plac e. The "it" factor is all around us. Earlier this year, at the lical post office, I overheard a man standing that he and his spouse really shouldn't be punching the children because one day the kids might tell their teachers. Observe parents with children in baby carriages or in parks. Many no longer interact with those children, introducing them to the community. Instead, parents are on cell phones, ignoring their public. They are "it's", too. When many of us were being raised, parents who did not interact with us in public were either alcoholic or dysfunctional. And even those thought us three words that saved many of us from injury or death: Look both ways. Children reared by cell phone parents do not look both ways when they step off the curb. Nobody has informed them of the danger.

• 英語の問題で混乱してます。

英語を1からやり直そうと思って文法問題をやっていたら、これでよかったっけ?となってしまってます。誰か正誤を判断してください。お願いします。 Q次の空所に入る最も適切なものを1つずつ選んでください。 (1)Five years (  ) passed since we became friends. (1)has (2)have (3)having (4)to have 自分の答え→(2) (2)(  ) all of the houses have been sold. (1)Many (2)Mostly (3)Almost (4)The most 自分の答え→(1) (3)I have nothing to do (  ) the affair. (1)to (2)for (3)about (4)with 自分の答え→(4) (4)The new amusement park is (  ) as the old one. (1)fifth time as large (2)fifth time larger (3)five times as large (4)five times larger 自分の答え→(3) (5)She was born (  ) Kyoto (  ) July 7, 1977 (  ) 7:17 in the evening. (1)at...by...on... (2)in... on... in (3)in...on...at... (4)on...at...at... 自分の答え→(3) (6)If I (  ) a million dollars in the lottery, I would travel around the world. (1)win (2)won (3)winning (4)will win 自分の答え→(2) (7)There isn't (  ) information on this topic in the library. (1)a few (2)many (3)an (4)much 自分の答え→(3) (8)She tries to do (  ) her mother did in the past. (1)what (2)how (3)when (4)which 自分の答え→(4) 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 空欄補充問題で、

空欄補充問題で、 Although we had () increase in our pay last month, we have to say that we are still poorly paid. (1)a little (2)small 私はこの2つかなと思いました。 salaryなど、給料はsmallまたはlargeで表すと覚えていたのですが、 他の言い回しではsmallやlarge では表せないのでしょうか? それか根本的に間違っていますか? 教えてください!