I am a dying woman who wishes for a Japanese translation

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I am a 60-year-old woman diagnosed with cancer after my husband's death. I want to donate my inheritance to charity instead of letting his relatives use it inappropriately.
  • I am reaching out for help in translating my request. I am terminally ill and have decided to donate my late husband's funds to charitable causes.
  • Despite the length, I hope to find a well-understood and accurate Japanese translation for my message.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳希望です

I solicited your assistance in the most polite language. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to Charities I am 60 years old by age, and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago immediately after the death of my husband, Life for me in this world so we can have a place in Heaven. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. しっくりと理解できる和訳に奮闘しています。長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は、貴方に最も礼儀正しい文で援助を求めています。私は、この世の生命であり天国に場所のある夫が2年前に亡くなった直後、癌と診断された、財産を慈善団体に寄付しようと希望する60歳で死期に近い女性です。     天からの職を持った亡夫から受け継いだ財産を、彼の親類が無神の用に使うよりは、神から与えられた善なる行いに寄進するるよう神に触れられました。     (これは、このあと私の寄付額と同じ学を貴方も出せ、という詐欺の書き出しによく使われます)     

2110a8008b
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!納得です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

This came super quick, delivery is great. I have been on prescription sleeping pills for two years, and wanted to try a more natural sleep aid. Tried this last night and it really works, so well, that i think i can only use the Valerian Root for sleeping from now on. Could feel when it kicked in, and had a great sleep. On opening the bottle, the smell is quite strong, but do not let that put you off. I am so happy to have at last found a good, natural sleeping aid. Will definitely buy from this seller.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a married mother with two children, both in high school. But I am in love with a man who is not my husband of 21 years. "Harry" is my first love, and he came back into my life unexpectedly. He is also married. Neither of us is passionate or loving toward our spouses anymore. We both feel that we are growing apart from them. I am waiting for my children to finish high school before I make any final move. My husband still seems to believe we can be a happy couple, but I don't agree. He is unaware of my affair, but I can tell that he feels that I'm growing more distant from him every day. An additional problem, however, is that Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳希望です

thanks for every thing your doing for me i know is God that send you to me and i'm happy despite my condition please try to follow up whatever my lawyer said please try to reply him. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください☆*゜

Guess what? We have exchange students in my school from Japan! I want to get to know them soon. 直接メールしようと言ったところこう言われました。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳希望。お願い致します。

I still have a ways to go before I'm where I wanna be but I'm glad to say no matter what weight I am... I know my worth and that's all that matters.

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for 28 years, but our relationship has been at a brick wall for more than half of the marriage. For the past four years, we have lived under the same roof but completely separately, essentially as housemates. Up until now, I have made the decision to stay in the marriage because A) we have two daughters, both in their early 20s, and B) my husband is a pastor and I was once concerned about his image in the church community if we were to separate. Aggression and worrisome behavior have now entered the equation, and we have both accepted that our union is no longer salvageable. I am ready to start dating and move on with my life, as my husband has been doing for more than half of our marriage, but he still isn’t ready to upset the church community with the news of our formal separation. Personally, I am done putting up a façade. I am ready to move on from not only the marriage, but also the church community, but ultimately I do want to be the bigger person and respect my husband’s image. if we were to separateのところはif we separatedとも言えるのでしょうか?違いは何でしょうか?あと、the bigger personはなぜaではなくtheが使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文を和訳して下さい

I feel great energy coming from you. For a long time I have an idea to write a book together with someone from another culture, especially Japan, that I am crazy for Japan. We could write in distance, create a few characters some 4 probably, 2 would be you (if you agree) and me. So, I would write from my character and send to you, you would add something and send to me, and have a small book at the end. Is this a good idea? It is interesting for me to blend different cultures. It can be something like Haruki Murakami style. Please answer me in my mail address. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Isn't it exciting? I cannot wait what you gonna answer me. Maybe we will become big and famous one day. Thank you. Bye

• 和訳お願いします!

thank you for getting back to me  but are you sure its not over the counter cause we went buy thiere lastime and it is over the counter my husband buy it in the airport store but it's okey if you can't find it thank you for you're time tho' i'm greatful for what you did. お願い致します!

• 和訳をお願いいたします!

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳してもらえますでしょうか? 翻訳サイトの訳文ではほとんど内容が理解できませんでした、どうかお願いいたします。 At this time it is morning here in Valparaiso. I hope we keep in touch, I enjoy your photos in the Asian port. I hope to post pictures of my port then, but unfortunately I'm strapped and I have my camera and my computer at a pawn shop soon I hope to recover my stuff. I have been uploading photos from a couple of years. In a couple of days begins the season of fruits and cruise for 5 months come many ships. - Well I say goodbye and greetings from Valparaiso

• 長いですが和訳お願いします

thank you, my dear Lord.Oh,my crime is wicked. It is the oldes and worst of crimes-a brother's murder.My hand is covered with my brother's blood. Isn't there rain enough in the sweet sky to wash it clean? I want to speak to God, but what can I say? "forgive me for my brother's murder"? I can't say that.The murder has given me my dreams,my country and my Queen.With these things,I can buy everything except God's forgiveness.So what can I do? How can I ask for forgiveness if I'm not really sorry? Oh, my position is impossible! Help me, God! My heart's as hard as stone and my knees refuse to touch the ground, but I must try to speak to you. If I succeed, perhaps everything will be all right. 和訳お願いします