• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします

負荷がかかると板金が破損する可能性があります。 If load is applied to the metal plate, it may be broken. もっといい表現があればご教示いただけないでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

いい表現です。少し手を入れてこのようにすると、 If excessive load is applied onto the metal plate, it might be broken. 責任を極限まで回避する表現となります。

viola_sakamoto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 この表現かっこいいですね。これを使用したいと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.4

この場合、板金 "metal plate"を主語にもってくると良いかも知れません。 The metal plate may break if (too much) load is applied. 尚、"break" という言葉は金属工学の世界ではあまり使いません。 割れる、折れる、砕けるという意味合いであれば、"fracture" という言葉を使うのが一般的です。 そうでなければ、"break" の代わりに"damage" を使うのが良いでしょう。 The metal plate may fracture if (too much) load is applied. The metal plate may be damaged if (too much) load is applied. [注] ... may be fractured ... という言い方はしませんので、あしからず。

viola_sakamoto
質問者

お礼

breakを使わないのは知りませんでした。 参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

Him-hymn 先ほどの回答のtoはtooでした。 If too much pressure is given to the metal plate, it could be broken. 訂正します。

viola_sakamoto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

負荷がかかると板金が破損する可能性があります。 If load is applied to the metal plate, it may be broken. 添削→If too much load is applied to the metal plate, it may be broken. If to much pressure is given to the metal plate, it could be broken. ではどうでしょうか?

viola_sakamoto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

世の中からいい人と言われる人間になるのは簡単です。耳ざわりのいい言葉を操り、困窮した立場にある人間、いわゆる弱者と呼ばれる人々の側に立ってものを語ればいいんです。しかし、人から信頼される人になるという事は、一筋縄ではいきません。 It is easy to be said you are kind by other people.This is because, to be said so, all you have to do is using the word which do not irritate others and talking as if you were on behalf of poor people so to speak the weak. However, on the other hand, it is difficult to be believed by others. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文を添削してください

(1)新作「SK」が25年ぶりに、放送されることになりました。     For the first time in 25 years, updated 「SK」 is to be aired. (2)新シリーズは、5月からインドで、年内には、日本でも放送されます。 The new series will be broadcasted in India from May, and perhaps in Japan within the year ,too. ➂アジアの中でもインドでビジネスの突破口を開こうという試みがみられます I find that an attempt to open a breakthrough in business in India, even in Asia. (4)今まで一度も見たことがないので、時間があれば、春休み中に一話を見てみようかなと思います。 I never wacth it. So, if I am free, I will think to wacth episode 1 during spring vacation. (5)絶対に、そんな暇はないと思うけど。 Absolutoly, I don't have liesure.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

入試の予想問題です。語彙がないので簡単なフレーズで書きたいと思っています。不自然なところがあれば訂正お願いします。 質問 もしあなたが通うことになった大学が、生涯学習を奨励しているために同級生に高齢者が多いとしたらあなたはそういう学習環境を望ましいと思いますか?理由をあげ60~70語の英語で答えなさい。  I think it is undesirable to study with old people. If there are many old people in my college,I will feel unpleased. One reason is that I will not be able to talk with them friendly. I want to make friends with same age people and enjoy to talk. Second reason is that teachers will not be able to give lectures that suit for the student`s levels. (69words)

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

メールの内容です。 先日資料請求のメールを送りました。いくつか確認したい点があります。 ・私は日本に住んでいるのですが、そちらから資料を送っていただく時に郵送代金はかかるのでしょうか。かかるのであれば料金を教えてもらえませんか? ・資料はいつ頃こちらに届く予定ですか? 以上の質問です。よろしくお願いします。 I've sent an e-mail that requested material of your school. May ask you some questions? -Are there any cost for mail when it is sent at your end? Because I live in Japan. -And I ask you to tell me how much if it costs. -When will be the material delivered here? That's all. Thank you. Sincerely yours, 冒頭には何かつけた方がいいですか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削

自由英作文の練習として、自分で文を考えて文を作ってみました。文法間違いがあったら、ご指摘お願します。    He parted with his car last summer lest it should be broken by children. So, he had had great difficulty in going to the place which he usually go to by car before he bought a new car.

• 英作文を添削してください!

言語、習慣、文化、伝統などことごとく異なっている欧米人と本当に意思疎通することはなまやさしいことではないであろう。会話さえできれば、と考えるのは楽天的でありすぎる。我々の考えをのべれば、大抵は否定されるだろう。しかし、そこでひるんできまずくだまってしまったりしてはいけない。むしろ、意見が食い違ったところから伝達ははじまるのである。本当に親しくなるのは、激しい議論をした相手であることも忘れてはなるまい。ただ、はいはいと言っているのでは、かえって相手から信頼されない。 I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours.You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them.If I mention our thinking,mostly we are thought that we aren't right.But we must not be shocked by that.We must say something.Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions.We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us.If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. 英作文を作ってみたのですが、添削していただけないでしょうか? 下手な英語ですががんばってみたので、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

はじめてアメリカへ行く人が、はたして自分の英語で分かってもらえるかと不安になるのは当然のことだ。 (1)It is natural to worry whether people in the U.S would understand your English or not when you visit there for the first time. (2)It's natural for peopke who visit America for the first time that they worry if their English would be enough to make understand.

購入したESETソフトが動かない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ESET Cyber Security Proを購入し、最初は機能していましたが、ある時突然ウイルスの警告が表示され、CleanMyMacというソフトを要求されました。
  • ESETでウイルスは除去されるはずなのに、ESETのアイコンをクリックしても開かず、フォルダごとDockに戻ってしまいます。
  • 購入当初は正常に機能していたので、まだ契約期間中なので対処方法を教えてください。
回答を見る