回答No.2

juggleは「おてだま」です。 何をどうするのかが難しい。 事の優先順位を決めるのが難しい。 というような意味でしょう。

ncncdada
質問者

お礼

敏速な回答ありがとうございました。 m(_ _)m 助かりました。 (^ ^)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳してください。

「It's my meaning of birth」 これを訳すと 「これが私の生きる意味」になりますかね? またはそれに準ずる文があれば回答をお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします

Now, if you bought a PlayStation 3 last week, today you might be kicking yourself. Sony has just revealed a new, smaller and lighter version of the PS3.But, just as importantly, it's also 100 cheaper, selling in the U.S. at 299.It's set to hit store shelves worldwide in the first week of September.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Are you going to kill me? Don't be silly. It's waste of the ammo even if I shoot you. Beat it!

• 訳が分かりません。日本語訳をお願いします!

訳が良くわかりません。日本語訳お願い致します!! Frontier imagery has been used in everything from advertising to presidential speeches. In the 1960s John F. Kennedy spoke of a "New Frontier" to inspire optimism, the fight against communism, and the conquest of space- ideas echoed in the TV series Star Trek with its exploration of space, "the final frontier."  The frontier myth contains many serious distortions of history. Is it still possible to believe that the American West was "won" in a heroic struggle? Weren't thousands of Native Americans killed and their lands taken to found a nation from sea to sea? Films such as Dances with Wolves(1990) and Geronimo(1994) are openly critical of the violent history of the West.

• 日本語訳をお願いします

Your place in my life is the same as it's always been, nothing's changed. この英文の意味を教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳がわかりません。

またしてもサッカーのゲームのコメンテイターのセリフです。下記英文の訳がわかりません。 Despite the initial optimism, their season has degenerated into an incessant struggle losing the last 8 equalling the worst run in club history. 自分の訳は「はじめの楽観さとはうって変わり、このシーズンは8連敗の負け続けになってしまった。これはクラブの歴史でも最悪のものである。」です。 しかし、8連敗と訳していいものかどうか。。ベスト8で負けたという事なのでしょうか。

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (11) Although the silver-tongued Agrippa Menenius had settled the first revolt of the plebs, the struggle between patricians and plebeians lasted for centuries. The plebs kept fighting for greater justice. though the law still favored the rich, the new written laws were much fairer than the old ones that were based on custom. As the Greek poet Euripides wrote in the fifth century BCE, “When laws are written,rich and poor get equal justice.”

• 日本語訳が分かりません

以下は航海に関する英語ですが、特にasternの意味が分かりません。よろしく The route leads NE on the line of bearing 230°, astern, of XXXX. route :航路 XXXX はある場所です。

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします my school is situated in an old palace and the corridor are very tangled! we have two intern gardens,but we can use just one of them! My classroom isn't so desiderable...we ahve an elevator behind the cupboard and a door against the wall at 3 meters from the floor( we don't know what's behind the strange door...and my classmates are very interested about it ^-^) I think this is the worst classroom of the school, because it's really hot! but for a long time I appreciate it ^-^ at least it's clean and new(enough) How's your classroom?=) ところどころ辞書で調べても?なとこるがあります。よろしくお願いします。