• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Please re-confirm your shipping name, and address with me here.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

送り先の住所、名前を再確認したいので、こちらにご返信お願いします。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をしてください。よろしくお願いします。

Hi! Your address is coming up with symbols that I am unfamilar with. Can you please send me your address in english and I will ship this right away. Thanks. Regards はじめてebayで落札をしたのですが、メッセージが読めなくて困っています。 こちらの住所を送った5日後に上記のメッセージが届きました。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外での買い物をしたのですが記入欄で住所があったのでこれを記入して済むと思ったのですがメールが送られてきて住所?を教えてくれとのことでした。ですが、ちゃんとした意味とどう返信すればいいのかわからないのでどうすればいいのか教えていただきたいです。 Thank you for your order, my name is Luke and I will be dealing with your order. I am just processing it and we are having difficulty reding your deliver address,can you please email your full name and delivery address Best Regards Luke Johnson

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I will email over your invoice now. Please confirm once you have received the invoice and let me know if anything needs amending.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• 日本語にして下さいm(_ _)m

日本語にして下さいm(_ _)m Please find attached the preliminary order confirmation without shipping costs. Please confirm your order, so that we can prepare it and calculate the shipping costs.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

Could you please confirm if you would prefer to receive a credit note or a replacement with your next order. Once confirm I will act accordingly.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

Just wanted to let you know they are here. OK So going to start working on the hetsinks. Hope you get your drivers in soon. Someone just PMed me and it took them 2 weeks to get there stuff. Sorry for the Delay. Usally never happens on shipping with me. Ill make up for it next time friend.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 Any information will be shared with the applicant and not third parties. To help me understand your interest please share background information on your keen interest in this firm and also disclose your name and contact details in case we would like to get in touch.

• 翻訳してください

Hey, I came across your YouTube Channel today and wanted to reach out to introduce myself. First off, my name is送られてきた方の名前 and I am a Content Scout for the TGN Network. We work with some of the top channels on YouTube and would love to have your channel as part of our network. We help channels better manage, monetise and optimise their content to increase CPM, impressions (views) and subscribers. If you're interested in partnering your channel through our Network, Or have any other questions, Please contact me by replying to this message, contacting me on Skype or sending me a email. I look forward to hearing back from you.