• 締切済み

この文章の作りを教えてください!

この文章の構文を教えてください! 全部知っている単語でも、やはり、きちんと文法を覚えてないからでしょうか。よく理解できません(><)外国人と話すときも、このような私にとって複雑な構文ではなされると理解できないんです・・・。以下の文章です。よろしくお願いします。 (ちなみに、これは質問の答えで参考に質問文を載せると、 Q: What are the differences between games for younger and older people?) A: Well,as you get older, the things you like, as well as the things you are able to do, change. Concerning games, I would say that children's games are ... whereas games for adults are often...

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#185525
noname#185525
回答No.1

Well,as you get older,人は年をとってくると the things you like, 好きなことや as well as the things you are able to do,出来ることも change.変わります Concerning games,ゲームに関しては I would say that children's games are ... 私に言わせれば子供のゲームは....... whereas games for adults are often... それに対し大人のゲームは.......

ariariArisa
質問者

お礼

迅速な回答、ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 3/4 I was one of the members of the council of this city! But when Omega's pollution came here the adults and young adults started to lose their respect for the elders and treated them like useless things, making them feel left out and mistreating them. That makes me feel very sad a lot, but mainly I feel sad seeing how the children here are neglected and mistreated. Sometimes I feel like crying, seeing these things happening! I can take care of a few children, but sadly I can't care for them all... You look like a very pure and good hearted group! I'm glad that there are still good, healthy youngsters like you living in this world! Vulpa:Can we help you with something? Old Beggar Kemono:Heh, no it's ok. You don't need to bother. Anyway, if you intervene with the things that happen here, you could have trouble with the gangs! Oh and one last bit of advice! It'll be better for you if you get out of here as soon as you can, because the local gangs might detect your presence and try to steal your belongings.

• the previous speaker とは?

You wait for your turn. And you always know your place in line. It depends on such things as whether you are older or younger, a close friend or a relative stranger to the previous speaker, in a senior or junior position, and so on. これは日本語の会話をボウリングに喩えている文章なのですが、この文章のthe previous speaker は日本語ではなんというのでしょうか。

• As adultsの意味

長文のなかに、 As adults we sometimes need children to show us things we are too clever to see. という文があり、訳は 「大人の我々は、世間ずれしていて見えない物事を子供から時々教えてもらう必要がある」 となっています。 このAs adultsの部分が意訳されているのだと思うのですが、このAs adultsはどういう意味だと考えればよいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 “Here’s a way to think about what the masses regard as being ‘good’ things. If you would first start by setting your mind upon things that are unquestionably good—wisdom, self-control, justice, courage—with this preconception you’ll no longer be able to listen to the popular refrain that there are too many good things to experience in a lifetime.” with this preconceptionというのが何をこの文脈で意味しているのか分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• the 比較級 the 比較級の構文について

the more~ the more~の形の構文についての質問です。 この構文は副詞などと共に使えるのでしょうか。 例えばsurprisinglyやhe saidなどと共に使えるのですか。 (Surprisingly, he said that the more~, the more~.) それと例えば「本を読めば読むほど、より多くのことを知ることができる」という文章を英訳するとき The more books you read, the more things you can know. The more you read books, the more you can now things. のどちらが正しいのでしょうか。as many books as~の構文のようにやはり上が正しいのですか。

• 文章解釈

添付ファイル文章 "You could enjoy this very moment all the things you are praying to reach by taking the long way around-if you'd stop depriving yourself of them."に関する質問です。 この文章の文法の構造と意味が分からないです。 You (s) could enjoy (v) <this very moment 副詞句 > all the things (o) {you are praying to reach [all the things] by taking the long way around}-if you'd stop depriving yourself of them." 上記のように、文構造を理解しているのですが理解が合っているかチェック宜しくお願いします。特に、this very momentの解釈とall the thingsが関係節内でどのように働いているかの 2点について自信がないです。 「あなたは、遠回りすることによって到達することを祈っている全てものを、まさに今この瞬間、楽しむことができます。もしあなたがそれらをあなた自身から剥奪することをやめるならば。」意味の理解についてなのですが、全体の要旨が高めないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• might as well

ご教示ください。 If you are not in the state of ease for a long time, you might as well know that it is not original. might as well はどういう意味でしょうか?

• 文章解釈

添付ファイル文章にある Those emotions you feel, as real as they are, come from the inside, not the outside.についての質問です。 as real as they areがどのような意味として機能しているのかわからないです。 「あなたが感じるそうした感情は、???外部から来るのではなく、内側からやって来ます。」 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 文章解釈

添付ファイル文章: For what can even the most malicious person do if you keep showing kindness and, if given the chance, you gently point out where they went wrong—right as they are trying to harm you? の文法と理解が分からないです。 このForは理由を表す接続詞ではなく、単なる前置詞、 whatは関係代名詞、 can even the most malicious person do は 理由がわからないのですが、倒置しているように感じます、 if you keep showing kindness and, if given the chance, you gently point out where they went wrongは今のつながりがよく分からないです。 「あなたが優しさを示し続ければ、そして機会があれば、あなたは優しくどの点で彼らが間違っていたかを指摘する。」 何を言おうとしている文章なのか分からないです。 right as they are trying to harm you? 「まさしく彼らがあなたに危害を加えようとしている時に?」文章単体での意味は掴めるのですが、何を意味しているのか、意味の繋がりが分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

well you are welcome in Belgrade you have place to stay as much you want when you want for free. 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m