• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:(急ぎ)この文章を英語に訳して下さい。)

(急ぎ)この文章を英語に訳して下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この文章を英語に訳して下さい。
  • 翻訳サイト・ソフトの翻訳結果を張り付けるのは無しでお願いします。
  • APUはWiiのゲームでうまくいかないのは、統合GPUではなく、CPUの性能が悪いためです。内部解像度が高いままdolphinを実行する予定でない限り、グラフィックスカードの使用は助けになりません。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

かなり”際どい”部分がありそうな内容ですね、、、 (訳)===== そうじゃない。絶対的に速いllano搭載型GPUは6550Dで、これはナンバーから推測されるように、6450と6570グラフィックカードとの中間的な性能を持っており、ドルフィンに使うのであれば、充分だ。 OP(このSSは分かっているよね)に対して、はっきりさせておきたいのは、wii games にてAPUがあまりうまく動かないのは、CPUの性能不足であって、搭載GPUの性能ではないということ。 グラフィックカードは救いにならないよ。ドルフィンを高解像度で走らせるつもりなら、話は別だけど。 ===== となります。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の文章を訳していただきたいです。

以下の英語の文章を訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 If is not one pièce like the last time, is my fault. No problem. Do you prefer i Will send you a image of the cover of the magazines that i want? a random number of the magazine 'morning', that will be released on june. I am interested only if it contains the story '''the ghost and lady''.

• この文章を訳して頂けますでしょうか

Don't say that life is always worth living!! Life is a experience that alot of people won't get maybe they die at birth or die young maybe. God put us all here for a reason! Don't you ever think your life is not valued . Always cherish life. I'm always going to be your friend and be here for you I got your back always. It's better for me this way because it's not fair to you that I don't know what I want right now. And things are changing now.

• 英語の文章を翻訳して頂きたいです!

あるホテルに用があり、英語でメールをし、返事がきたのですが、正直5割ほどしか理解ができずにいます。 どなたか翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです(>_<) さらに、返事の文章も作れないので困っています(´・_・`) それはまた後で考えたいと思います。 こちらです。お願いします。 thanks for the email and for understanding, that we can not forward any personal details to you. Unfortunately, the information, that his first name is Oliver and that he stayed with us over 4th September, is not gonna be enough information for us to find him or his email address, as he may as well have travelled with friends and made a reservation under a different name and also, maybe he didn't just arrive 4th September, but had a different booking with us before, so we can not find anything under that date. I am sorry, that I can not help you with that,

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。短い英文です。ある文章の一部です。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。短い英文です。ある文章の一部です。 Went to Post Office they said you are the one who have to claim the insurance and not me. Why I have to wait, I do not receive the item. This is useless, I am tired of e-mail back and forth

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外に送った荷物が届かないようなのですが、翻訳が上手く出来ないため、解る方お願い致します。 Hello, I just want to let you know that I don't have the item up to now. You may wish to contact your local courier to find out what's going on and the whereabouts of this item. The last time it was scanned was on 28th of February and that's it, its not progressing anymore. The estimated date of delivery is fast approaching. I hope to get it on or before the estimated date of delivery. Thank you よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語翻訳をお願いいたします

英語の分かる方へ質問です。 すみませんが、翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか? The encounter of fate is sudden. It is sad that you are gone・・・. I do not know how to live in the future・・・. 以上です。悲しい文章なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 

• 文章解釈

以下の発話文章に関する質問です。 And if you're feeling lost, *which I think for a lot of Indigenous youth *that can be a big part of struggles with mental health, feeling lost, being able to go back to a community and learn the old ways is important, because you've got to know where you've been to know where you're going. 添付ファイルリンクの音声26:25辺りで該当文章を話者が発します。 https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/allinthemind/teenagers-in-coronavirus-pandemic-mental-health/13410418 1. whichとthat は両方とも feeling lostを先行詞とした関係代名詞であるという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 最初のwhich で関係代名詞として事足りるけれども、なぜか話者はthatを使ったという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 2. because you've got to know where you've been to know where you're going.の部分は 「どこにあなたが向かうか知るためには、どこにあなたがいたか知らなければならないから。」という理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In Indonesia, a common greeting is , 'Are you going for a wash?' This may annoy a foreign student who stays with an Indonesian family . Even though she may like the family very much , and even though she may speak excellent Indonesian and know that, 'Are you going for a wash?' is a polite greeting , she still may get irritated when members of the family greet her in this way when she is heading to the washroom with her towel. A very common form of greeting is to ask whether someone has eaten yet.Many Asian cultures use this as a from of greeting , not just the Chinese. For example , the Burmese are always asking. ' Have you eaten?' The appropriate response is to say that you have. Like, 'How are you?' and 'Where are you going?', 'Have you eaten?' is not a real question.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自作PCのWin10を64Bit版に変更したところ、インタネット回線がアクセスなしになるトラブルが発生しています。
  • デバイスマネージャーのネットワークアダプターを確認しても、必要なドライバーが見つからない状況です。
  • 解決策を見つけるために、トラブルシューティングを試みていますが、問題が解決しない状況です。
回答を見る