noname#174212
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳はどうなりますでしょうか?

日本語訳はどうなりますでしょうか? I have an M.A. in early education which I have just thrown away in that dink junior high school back there, so you forget about the buffalo and the goddamn Indians.

• 日本語に 訳お願いします。

日本語に 訳お願いします。 i cant tell you how i feel, because i know you dont feel the same, and it hurts me already deep down... where the fuck can i get some long school pants yo? not to big thow hate baggy shit オーストラリアの友達の書いた文章です。 訳お願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Hmm I am on my way to go to Japan next year! I wanna study japanese so I will make the test in June. If I pass I win my pass.... but I am afraid that my high school notes doesn't help because I got depression in that time. I sure will visit you if I get the pass 日本語訳お願いします!また、何と返したら良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします!!

• 日本語訳に「を」などはいれるべき?

質問はタイトルの通りです。 暗記カードを作ったり、ノートに日本語訳を書いたりするとき、日本語の「を」や、「に」はいれるべきでしょうか? 例えば「go」(行くという意味で)という単語を暗記したいとき、日本語訳は「行く」「に行く」のどちらがよいのでしょうか。

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします! I guess I heard about it... why did you move on? How is to live in Japan? I got kinda scared because I was searching for it on internet and I saw that in Japan, foreign people aren't very accepted because of many factors and they donnot have laws of protection.... please don't feel ofended about my questions. I never went to Japan and I am not judging you guys... <3 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m!

• 日本語訳お願いします

No, you did not understand me right!! I have got a lot of homework too . ってどういう意味でしょうか?? グーグル翻訳で翻訳したら変な日本語になりました… 日本語訳お願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

次の英文を日本語に訳していただけませんか?? 1,For me not much has been going on other then working and watching the rain and snow we have had. 2,Are there color gangs in japan or is it just a united state thing? 3,Is the weather in japan as mest up as it is over here? 4, i'll let you go because i need to get ready for work. 英語わかる方、よろしくお願いします!!

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

外国の人とメールやっていて How are you? I hope you have free time. Am I not very annoying? If I am very annoying you can tell me about it. May you write me if you have free time? I'll be glad very much!! Good luck! ってメール来たのですがどういう意味でしょうか?? 後、please messange me so we can talkってどういう意味なんでしょう?? 英語まったく分からないもので… お手数掛けますが、日本語訳お願いします!!

• 日本語訳をチェック(3)

日本語訳をチェックして頂きたいのですがよろしいでしょうか? All I did was to say, "I want to do this" and go to work on it. 私がやってきたすべてのことは「これをやりたい」と言ったことでした。そしてやりたいことがうまくいくようにがんばることです。 go to work on it の主語と時制がよくわかっていません。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。