• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

ざっくり和訳わお願いします。

Hi There, can you tell me if this Henckels is a Stainless steel or carbon blade.The other henckels I've bought from you are all stamped "INOX", this does not appear to have that stamp.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数31
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)

やあ! 今回のHenckelsは、ステンの刃ですかそれともカーボンの (炭素鋼)刃ですか? ほかのあなたからもらったものはすべてINOXの印があります。 がこれにはありませんよ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Apparently i am unable to commit to buy this item via buy it now. I'd like to if possible. I've bought positively in the past from you with one well handled return out of a number of satisfied purchases .

• どなたか翻訳お願いします。

海外のオークションに本を出品していて、 質問をされたのですが、PCで翻訳をしてもサッパリ解りません・・ どなたか日本語に訳して下さい、お願いします。 Hi, Can you please tell me if this book comes with the paper wrapper that goes around the book? in the auction it is described as signed, can you tell me by who?

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の英訳をお願いいたします。 The picture you are showing for this item does not match the description. The picture is for a Syntace P6 carbon seat post (not HiFlex). Is the picture or the description correct? Thanks.

• 和訳をお願いします!(翻訳サイトなしで!)

1I'm a high school student who needs to know a few things about people and how they get to where they are. Can you tell me what makes one person so much better than the other when it comes to wrestling? 2Finally, overcome by curiosity, he asked one of the women, 'Why do you choose that particular brand of food? Does it taste better than the others?Some of the other brands are cheaper, you know.' To which the woman replied, 'This brand looke better.' 宜しくお願いします!!

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします I'm Michael Johnson,representative of Jacks Corporation in JAPAN. Nice to meet you . I'm Toru Sato.Very glad to meet you too. Well, we're impressed with your resume, and tha's why we've asked you to come for an inter-view. Thank you for giving me this chance . First of all, could you tell me why you have applied to be a sales assistant? I've always wanted to work in the field of international busines.When I read your advertisement, I thought this was the right job for me. I'm very found of sports and have some experience will help me work for the expansion of your market as a sales assistant. You don't have much sales experience,though. That's true. This is a new area for me. I'm willing to learn sales work. My advantage is I know what Japanese consumers like to buy. Oh, do you? I have connections with Japanese customers, I mean , various groups of sportsmen, through my association with university clubs and athletic clubs. That's interesting. You're now an instructor at an athletic club, aren't you? Yes. If you work for us, will you be able to quit your current job? Yes. I'm a part-time instructor. If I give notice one mouth before I quit, that'll be fine.

• 和訳お願いします

In principle, burning biofuels merely releases the carbon the crops accumulated when growing. Even when you take into account the energy costs of harvesting, refining and transporting the fuel, they produce less net carbon than petroleum products. The law the British government passed a fortnight ago - by 2010, 5% of our road transport fuel must come from crops - will, it claims, save between 700,000 and 800,000 tonnes of carbon a year. It derives this figure by framing the question carefully. If you count only the immediate carbon costs of planting and processing biofuels, they appear to reduce greenhouse gases. When you look at the total impacts, you find they cause more warming than petroleum. A recent study by the Nobel laureate Paul Crutzen shows that the official estimates have ignored the contribution of nitrogen fertilisers. They generate a greenhouse gas - nitrous oxide - that is 296 times as powerful as CO2. These emissions alone ensure that ethanol from maize causes between 0.9 and 1.5 times as much warming as petrol, while rapeseed oil (the source of more than 80% of the world's biodiesel) generates 1-1.7 times the impact of diesel. This is before you account for the changes in land use. A paper published in the journal Science three months ago suggests that protecting uncultivated land saves, over 30 years, between two and nine times the carbon emissions you might avoid by ploughing it and planting biofuels. Last year the research group LMC International estimated that if the British and European target of a 5% contribution from biofuels were to be adopted by the rest of the world, the global acreage of cultivated land would expand by 15%. That means the end of most tropical forests. It might also cause runaway climate change.

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 英語に詳しいい方、翻訳おねがいします。

英語に詳しいい方、翻訳おねがいします。 I've been a returning customer! All the bags I've bought & received were fine. But this Keepall was damaged when you fold the bag. The leather crease is bent & bit broken. What do I do? I've never had a problem with your bags.

• 時制の疑問点

今週末にコンサートがあるとします。私はチケットがあって行けるのですが、相手は行くことができません。この状況で、相手が「今度会ったときにコンサートがどうだったか教えてくれる?」と言いたい。 さて Will you tell me how the concert was next time I see you? これで正しいのでしょうか?ここ、wasで大丈夫なのでしょうか? 未来のことでも現在完了を使う文、たとえば I'll give you this book when I've finished it. のようなものは見かけますが、上記のような過去形もありでしょうか?