• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

http://okwave.jp/qa/q7561346.htmlの続きです。 Hello, You have ordered the Kuota Kebel with Dura-Ace mechanical group. But the frame is a Di2 ready, so in future if you wish change group and use a Di2 the frame is ok.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

こんにちは あなたが注文したのは、デュラ・エース・メカニカル・グループが付いたKuota Kebelです。 でも、フレームはDi2対応なので、グループを変えてDi2を使いたくなっても、フレームはOKです。 なるほど、readyはそういう意味だったんですね。 これは、聞いてみないと、わからなかったと思います。

amania_123
質問者

お礼

助かりました^^ これで商品の到着を待つだけになりそうです。 本当にありがとうございました。 これからは海外通販は控えるようにします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

海外から自転車を購入しようかと思いやり取りしているのですが I have ask Kuota to assemble your bicycle with a frame Di2 ready. Di2に対応したフレーム、Di2を搭載した自転車 どちらを依頼してくれてるのでしょうか? ちなみに kuota→メーカー Di2→コンポ(変速) になります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

下記を和訳してください。 宜しくお願い致します。 We have your order ready, unfortunately i have been advised by my warehouse manager that we can not included those extra A(商品名) that you requested. If you wish to go ahead with your original order it is ready for payment.

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳をお願いします。お手数をおかけします。

I will keep the one I have ordered. I will order another one later!! That's why I ended up getting the a54....I like that you thought about me being a first time user and I wish to use the blade . I may get the A09 also but I will wait a little. I may also get the nicest one you have. But thanks for helping. I'm sure that the a54 is a good start!!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you.

• 和訳

It is more important to pave the way for the child to want to know than to put him on a diet of facts he is not ready to assimilate. If you are a parent who feels he has little nature lore at his disposal there is still much you can do for your child. これらの訳が分かりませんでした。長文の本文の一部ですが、お願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません

英語が苦手だから 和訳がわからないんですけど 明日までなんです 誰かおねがいします。 part2 Some laws in other countrles may be too strict for Japanese people. In Singapore,if you litter, you will be arrested. If you do it three times,you will get a severe punishment. You will be ordered to clean the streets,and this will then be broadcast on the local news. there is another strict law in Singapore. Although many Singaporeans love a fruit called durian, they can't take a durian on a bus or a subway. In fact,eating adurian is not allowed in many public places. that is because durians have a strong odor! お願いします。 できればpart3とpart1も のせてるので お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

音楽ダウンロードサイトでの注意書きです。 He has uploaded this Royalty Free House Drum Loops for you to use in your own productions. Its is FREE to use for both commercial and non commercial purposes. You may not redistribute as a single loop or part of a loop pack though. 商用での使用が可能かどうかをはっきり理解しておきたいです。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Many years later and thousands of miles away - in 1990 in California - he received a standing ovation from 7,000 people after this speech.  What did Victor Frankl do that most people with problems don't do? He vividly imagined a future in which his problems were resolved and then worked backward to the present to determine what he would need to do in order to make that future a reality. If you are stuck with a problem, just turning your gaze from the past to a future in which the problem is no longer with you is a major change in the way of viewing the problem. Then, of course, you would have to work backward to the present to figure out what you could do to make that future a reality, rather than just an appealing fantasy.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Neptune is the planet of mystery and illusions. He represents not so much love but the dream of love. The things we glamorize or romanticize in our life. It is time now to end the reading and to close the curtains across the nights mysterious sky, draw the blind once again on the future. I can if you wish tell you more about your future soul mate. Soul mate three is available and highly recommended. Soul Mate Three and Soul Mate Four are the remaining chapters in the series of Soul Mate readings. Soul mate three is a long volume like this reading. It will add the finishing detail to the picture portrait. And tell you of his hobbies and interests. It will tell you, what you can expect of his of his health prospect. It will tell you of your courtship together, and touches on details not covered in this reading.