Neptune: Planet of Mystery and Illusions

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the intriguing world of Neptune, the planet of mystery and illusions. Learn how it represents our dreams of love and the glamorous aspects of our lives.
  • Find out more about your future soul mate and the recommended Soul Mate Three reading. Uncover the finishing details, hobbies, health prospects, and courtship experiences with your potential partner.
  • Get a comprehensive understanding of the Soul Mate readings series, with Soul Mate Three and Soul Mate Four being the remaining chapters. Dive into the world of romance and uncover the secrets of finding your perfect match.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Neptune is the planet of mystery and illusions. He represents not so much love but the dream of love. The things we glamorize or romanticize in our life. It is time now to end the reading and to close the curtains across the nights mysterious sky, draw the blind once again on the future. I can if you wish tell you more about your future soul mate. Soul mate three is available and highly recommended. Soul Mate Three and Soul Mate Four are the remaining chapters in the series of Soul Mate readings. Soul mate three is a long volume like this reading. It will add the finishing detail to the picture portrait. And tell you of his hobbies and interests. It will tell you, what you can expect of his of his health prospect. It will tell you of your courtship together, and touches on details not covered in this reading.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。今回の読み取りの終了をお知らせして、ソウル・メイト3をお勧めしている(CM第2弾!?)、そういう文言でした。 >Neptune is the planet of mystery and illusions. He represents not so much love but the dream of love. The things we glamorize or romanticize in our life. ⇒ネプチューン(海王星)は、神秘と幻想の惑星です。それは、愛でなく愛の夢を代表します。我々が人生で美化・理想化したり、夢想したりするものです。 >It is time now to end the reading and to close the curtains across the nights mysterious sky, draw the blind once again on the future. I can if you wish tell you more about your future soul mate. Soul mate three is available and highly recommended. ⇒さて今ここで、読み取りを終えて、神秘の夜空の全体にカーテンを閉めて、再び将来にブラインドを引く時間となりました。私は、あなたがお望みでしたら、将来のソウル・メイトについてあなたにもっと多くを語ることができます。ソウル・メイト3がご利用可能で、それは大変お勧めで、推薦いたします。 >Soul Mate Three and Soul Mate Four are the remaining chapters in the series of Soul Mate readings. Soul mate three is a long volume like this reading. It will add the finishing detail to the picture portrait. And tell you of his hobbies and interests. It will tell you, what you can expect of his of his health prospect. It will tell you of your courtship together, and touches on details not covered in this reading. 読み取り ⇒ソウル・メイト3とソウル・メイト4は、ソウル・メイト読み取りのシリーズの残りの章です。ソウル・メイト3は、この読み取りのような長いボリュームです。それは、最後の詳細を肖像画に加えます。 そして、彼の趣味や興味についてお話します。それは、あなたの期待する彼自身や彼の健康の見通しが語られます。それと一緒に、あなたの求愛について話して、この読み取りにおいてカバーされないような詳細について触れるつもりです。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。確かにCMのようですね(笑)。お勧めがお得意のようです。とてもわかりやすかったです。いつも丁寧に訳してくださりとても嬉しく思います。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします But what else? You may think I have told you all you could possibly want to know. It isn’t so. SOUL MATE TWO, is the same length and just as detailed as soul mate one, it follows a similar pattern, if you loved this reading you will love Soul Mate Two. Astrology is a bit like archaeology in that each additional reading on the same subject we must dig into a deeper layer of the chart and more time and work is involved. SOUL MATE THREE, if you still want more, if your spirit still has a hunger to taste the romance in your future. If it wants to look again into the mirror of time. Then Soul Mate Three is the last of these readings, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two. I cannot tell more than that because I never know what it will show in your particular reading until I look at your own chart, Again it is deeply penetrating and more difficult to do, because each time we look we have to go deeper it take a bit longer. May they bring love light and enlightenment into your spirit.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 和訳希望

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文です。 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The descriptions are complicated to work out from the chart, So there is only time in one reading to describe his face this vividly. Most people hunger to know more and want to know everything that it is possible to tell. In Soul mate two, I will add and enliven this portrait by describing his body in detail, his stance, mannerisms, his characteristic movements and so on. But for now we must move on to other important things. It is the stars which are lowest on the west horizon at your time of birth that have the strongest influence over your future marriage. This portion of the sky is known as the seventh house; or The house of marriage. It rules all serious love affairs and unions. This is the house I am going to be looking at next.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳希望

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The fifth house of the horoscope is traditionally the house of courtship. And it describes the emotional and mental process of becoming acquainted. The element of the sign and the aspects denote how you and he will inter react with one another when you first meet. It tells about the friendship and the early stages of the relationship before it becomes serious. So this is what I will look at next. The element on this house, fire, earth air or water. In Soul Mate one and Two I concentrate a lot on the meeting and appearances, because this what’s relevant first in your life. While soul mate three and four, have more of the future established relationship.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミスのご指摘もあれば助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 Unafraid of the "dark" side of life, you are interested in esoteric religion, everything mystical or occult, and so on. Sexuality and physical desires are seen as spiritual. Money, power, and things of this world are also things you will have in your future with him. You have an intuitive ability to make money and acquire wealth, or to inspire your soul mate to do so. In the relationship his money may come and go, or fluctuate through mysterious circumstance. So may your investments. There will be times when he relies on you for financial support and bad times when you both risk deep losses through deception, theft and unknown causes. Mistakes in official documents.. A question I am occasionaly asked is, “ Does my soul mate like animals and pets? You have Neptune in sextile to Pluto. This small aspect suggests that he has a love of animals, including reptiles and fishes, both pets and wild animals in their habitats, a belief in conservation and also likes children You would like for your marriage to be wealthy. Your soul mate will gain wealth through the dead, or legacies, but I cannot tell when.

• 英文和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You will share your deepest hopes and dreams with your soul mate, almost as though he is your twin soul or best friend He will be your dearest friend and mentor and confidant in life, and also your husband, soul mate and lover. You will share the same ideals and same special attitude about love and marriage. This love will have the strength enough for you to help each other in the face of with any difficulties or commitments in your personal lives in the future. His love will endure for all time. He will be all that you would secretly wished for in a man. You will feel good to have him, a sense of romance or glamour, or ego around him as though he’s someone greater or better, whom you can show off proudly to your friends.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for requesting your Soulmate One Let me begin by telling you a little about this unique reading and how its done. Astrology is an ancient and sacred science. You are about to have a uniquely intimate and thrilling experience, that will stun you. Never in your life will you again read an astrological analysis as precise and accurate as this. A detailed account of your own future. A mysterious portrait that will describe your future soul mate, lover, or life partner, in exact detail. It will stun you with its intensely vivid and precise details and hold you entranced, captivated by its imagery for several hours.