Birth and Death: A Mere Moment

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment.
  • Our lives are like strands of a rope, with one strand representing our material worldly life, another representing our past incarnations, and another representing the past in this one life.
  • The future is real but as yet unlived, and some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimensions reached through sleep.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。過去や未来の生と現在のそれとの関係を述べています。抽象的な表現ですが、それにしては分かりやすい方の部類だと思いました。 >Every birth certificate is a death certificate. From birth to death is a mere moment. All we perceive is just a fragment of time. If you imagine a rope, you can separate this one rope into many strands. One is the material worldly life and all you experience in it. ⇒あらゆる出生証明書が、死亡の証明書でもあります。誕生から死亡までの時間は、ほんの一瞬です。我々が意識するもののすべてが、単なる時間の一破片に過ぎません。1本のロープを思い描いてみてください。そうすると、あなたはそれ(ロープ)をたくさんの糸に分けることができますね。その1本が、現世での物的人生であり、その中であなたが経験するすべてです。 >Another strand is the past incarnations lives you have lived, their dormant memories are stored in your unconscious. The past too in this one life is another strand, it was once as real as now, and somewhere it still exists as real. The future too is real but as yet unlived. Deep inside our self we all know our own future, but only the few are gifted to know it consciously. ⇒別の1本の糸は、これまであなたが生きてきた過去生の化身であり、その記憶があなたの無意識層に蓄えられて眠っています。この生における過去もまた別の1本であり、それは現在の人生と同じくらいリアルだったのですから、今でもまだどこかにリアルなものとして存在するのです。未来生もまた、まだ経験されていないだけであって、同じようにリアルなものです。我々は誰でもみな、我々自身の内部の深層では自分自身の未来を知っているのですが、それを意識的に認知できる能力は、ほんの少数の者にしか天賦されていないのです。 >And there is dream, we may think we dream but some dreams are fragmentary memories of other lives and dimension reached through sleep. In your subconscious these other realms hold memories of this older eternal love, its past and its future are already known, and this why the relationship will be an irresistible one, like a haunting spell cast over you. ⇒そして、夢があります。我々は、夢を見るけれども、いくつかの夢が、睡眠を通じて到達する他の生や次元の断片的な記憶である、と思うかも知れません。あなたの潜在意識では、これら別の世界がこの古い永遠の愛の記憶を保持しており、過去や未来の生はすでにそれを知っています。そしてこれこそ、この関係があなた方の上に覆いかぶさってつきまとう魔力のように、圧倒的で抗えないものであることの理由なのです。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。確かにとても抽象的のようですが、それでも意味は把握できますね。きっと、回答者様の技術が向上したのだと思います。とても丁寧に訳していただき、イメージしやすかったです。本当にありがとうございました。

toom1005
質問者

補足

とても丁寧に訳してくださいましたので、ベストとさせていただきます。ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

すべての出生証明書は死亡診断書である。単なる瞬間が死ぬまで誕生からである。私達が気づいているすべては、単に時間の破片である。もしあなたがロープを想像しているならば、あなたはこの1本のロープを多くの糸に分けることができるであろう。それは、物質的な世俗的なライフ、およびそれにおいてあなたが経験するすべてである。別の糸は、あなたが送っていた過去の具体化生活であり、それらの眠ったメモリーはあなたの無意識に蓄えられる。過去もこの1つのライフで別の糸であり、一度それがであった 現在と同じくらい本当で、どこかでは、それはまだリアルとして存在する。未来も本当であるけれども、まだ生きていない。私達すべては、 私達の自身の中の深み 私達自身の未来を知っているけれども、ほんの少数は、それを意識的に知るように贈られる。そして、夢があり、私達は、私達が夢を見ると思うことができるけれども、いくつかの夢が、睡眠を通じて達する他のライフと次元の断片的なメモリーである。あなたの潜在意識には、これらの他の領域はこのより古い永遠の愛情のメモリーを保持する すでにその過去およびその未来が知られていること、およびこれ あなたに向けられた通いスペルのように関係が圧倒的なものである理由 。  

toom1005
質問者

お礼

長文ですのにご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いいたします。  One of the most dangerous phrases is that familiar combination of words “dead past.” The past is never dead; (A) is very much alive, for good and ill.  We are not, as a whole, a people with a vivid sense of history. We live in the  present and in the futureーand are proud of so doing. But without an acute sense of (B), (C) is meaningless and the future is filled with peril.  It is not so much the old cliche that “history repeats itself” as the fact that history anticipates itself. Today and tomorrow are foreseen in yesterday's patterns of events.  Hitler is dead; the spirit means, and how it acts under certain circumstances, we will not be able to cope with its return.  Ancient Greece is dead, but its problems remain: especially the one problem that great democracy could not solveーhow to achieve both freedom and security at the same time. Learning why Greece failed may help us find some happier solution.  We know that, in an individual life, the past remains active and influential, even when we are most unconscious of it. The same is true of nations and epochs; the waves keep widening for centuries, and slowly change the outline of the shore we stand on.  The past often seems “dead” because it is in a deadly fashion. To make the past come alive requires imagination as much as learning. The good history teacher must be more of a poet than a pedant; he must grasp the philosophy of historical events, or he has grasped nothing.  If we lose any freedoms, it may be because we play to much attention to the temporary needs of (D), and too little attention to the permanent foundations of the past.  People die; objects perish; but ideas persist forever. History shows us how ideas have changed men, and how men have changed ideas. Lacking this knowledge, we can only be blinded by false passions and aetrayed by false hopes. (A)~(D)には、the presentまたはthe pastのどちらかが入ります。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Time travel poses, however, all sorts of problems, logical, social, and technical. The most difficult one is the so-called“grandfather paradox”:what happens if we travel back in time and kill our own grandparents or parents before we are born? This is a logical impossibility because it implies that we would not have been born and thus could not have gone back in time to commit the murder. Difficult as it may sound, there are, however, ways to resolve this paradox. First, perhaps, you simply repeat past history when you go back in time, therefore fulfilling the past. In this case, you have absolutely no free will and are forced to complete the past as you know it. Second, you have free will, so you can change the past but within limits. Your free will is not allowed to create a time paradox. Whenever you try to kill your parents before you are born, a mysterious force prevents you from actually doing this. Third, the universe splits into two universes. On one time line, the people whom you killed look just like your parents, but they are different because you are now in a parallel universe. This latter possibility, which is also explored in the famous Hollywood movie Back to the Future, seems to be consistent with the quantum theory.

• 和訳

I have read that it is impossible to remember things which have happened to one, as they really were. Memories -the argument runs- are only present in our minds because they have been transformed from a past actuality into a present myth, which is a new experiences with those present ones which give them significance, illustrating what we are and not what they were. 和訳をしてもらいたいです。 意訳ではなくて、文法と単語と構文をしっかり押さえたうえで和訳してもらうと助かります。

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for requesting your Soulmate One Let me begin by telling you a little about this unique reading and how its done. Astrology is an ancient and sacred science. You are about to have a uniquely intimate and thrilling experience, that will stun you. Never in your life will you again read an astrological analysis as precise and accurate as this. A detailed account of your own future. A mysterious portrait that will describe your future soul mate, lover, or life partner, in exact detail. It will stun you with its intensely vivid and precise details and hold you entranced, captivated by its imagery for several hours.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 For as detailed and complete as Soul Mate one was, it was maybe not enough for you. But I hope it has aroused your curiosity. For I want to guide you further. You are hungry for more. My insight has taken you this far now let it take you the rest of the fascinating journey. This path we are walking together, will end your loneliness, it will show your soul the other soul it was searching for. Has Soul Mate one left you with questions? Most people want to know the circumstance of the meeting with their soul mate. Soul mate two can tell you this. It can add to the very detailed description you have already received of your future partner, by describing his or her body, manner, and movements. This will add to the picture you have of him.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落目の前半部分となりますので、 中途半端で終わると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a car owner and driver. His car is modern and green. It has the letter C or K in the brand name, makers name or in the number plate. There is a very old karma between you and your soul mate. The goes back to a past life. You may have shared more than one past life, but always this love was cut short and left unfinished, and so you are brought back together in the present life again. There will be a sense of this in the meeting, a kind of familiarity, as if you know him, but don't know him at all. Like a forgotten memory, Maybe nothing you can define or grasp, but love will begin with conversation with talk and it will just seem so natural, it will be as though you have known him all your life.

• 和訳お願いします!!

下の文はJomo Kenyattaの演説で比喩表現が入ってるらしいのですが、それ自体ががどこにあるのかも分からないので誰か分かる方は教えてください><↓ 'There is no society of angels,whether it is white, brown or black. We are all human beings, and as such we are sure to make mistakes. If I have done a wrong to you, it is for you to forgive me; and if you have done something wrong to me, it is for me to forgive you. The Africans cannot say the Europeans have done all the wrong; and the Europeans cannot say the Africans have done all the wrong.... You have something to forget just as I have. Many of you are just as Kenyan as myself.'

• 和訳

こんばんは。いつもお世話になっております。 友人にプリクラを見せたところこう言われましたがよくわかりませんでした。これはどういった意味になるのでしょうか? i love this one but it make's it look like you and here are in love because of the hearts between you two.