• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Many years later and thousands of miles away - in 1990 in California - he received a standing ovation from 7,000 people after this speech.  What did Victor Frankl do that most people with problems don't do? He vividly imagined a future in which his problems were resolved and then worked backward to the present to determine what he would need to do in order to make that future a reality. If you are stuck with a problem, just turning your gaze from the past to a future in which the problem is no longer with you is a major change in the way of viewing the problem. Then, of course, you would have to work backward to the present to figure out what you could do to make that future a reality, rather than just an appealing fantasy.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数363
  • ありがとう数16

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3353)

回答者2です。一か所訂正 700人→7000人

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.2
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3353)

それから何年もあとの数千マイル離れた1990年のカリフォルニアの地で 彼は、700人の観衆から演説をスタンディングオベーションでたたえられ ていた。 ヴィトル・フランクルは、問題を抱えている人々があまりしないことをした のだがそれはどのようなことだっただろうか。彼は、問題が解決されて いる未来を想像し、その未来から現在にさかのぼって、その未来を実 現するのには何が必要かを理解しようとしたのだ。もしもあなたが問題 を抱えてにっちもさっちもいかないとしたら、過去から未来に視線を 転じて、もう悩まされていない状態を考えてみることが、問題に対する 見方をかえるような大きな変化をもたらすことにつながる。もちろんその あとで、現在にたちもどり、その未来を単に魅力的な空想におわらせ ず、実現するために自分に何ができるかを考える必要があるが。 (頭からよみくだすために文章構造をすこしかえてあります)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

何年も後に、そして、何千マイルも離れた場所で ― すなわち、1990年にカルフォルニアで ― 彼は、この演説のあと7000名の聴衆が立ち上がって拍手喝采するのを受け止めていました。 ビクター・フランクルは、問題を抱えるほとんどの人々がしないどの様なことをしたのでしょうか?彼は、自分の抱える問題が解決される未来を明瞭に想像し、それから、その未来を現実にするために自分は何をする必要があるのかを決定するために現在に苦労して戻って来たのです。あなたが問題を抱えて身動きが取れなくなっているならば、あなたの視点を過去からその問題がもはやあなたに付きまとうことがなくなっている未来に少し向けてみることは、問題の見方における大きな変化なのです。その時、もちろん、あなたは、その未来を単なる魅力的な空想ではなく、現実にするために自分に何が出来るか解決策を見つけるために現在に苦労して戻ってこなければならないでしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 和訳お願いします!!!

Too many of us take as facts what are actually just the opinions of the news writers. We should remember,too,that the facts themselves can be so chosen and arranged as to suit the opinions of the writer who wants others to think as he does. This of course may be done unintentionally,as well as deliberately. Recent dream research has shown that a person deprived of dreaming,even though not deprived of sleep,is nevertheless impaired in his ability to manage reality. He becomes emotionally disturbed because of being unable to work out in dreams the unconscious problems that confuse him.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• 和訳をお願いします

im the highest bidder but just realised after looking more closely that you do not post to GB. what do i do now!

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Paradoxically, it is the first factor - marring someone you do not love yet (but are attracted to ) that leads to the second one. In arranged marriages, the wedding is seen not as the concluding point, but only the beginning of a relationship that is marked more by hope than by expectation. Where couples in a "romantic" marriage might find the reality of everyday life a comedown after the excitement of the courtship period, the courtship dance in arranged marriages begins only after the wedding ceremony. As many South Asians with experience in this matter will enthusiastically tell you, this leads to the couple falling in love.    Are all arranged marriages successful? No more than all romantic marriages are. But, ultimately, what makes a marriage work is not how it began but what makes a marriage work is not how it began but what you do with it. Mutual respect, realistic expectations and a willingness to compromise may, in the long run, be more important than all the undying promises made in moments of passion. Marriage is a long race; it is learning the other's gait as you go. What matters is whether you are able to find a common rhythm.

• ■の箇所の和訳をお願いします!m--m

Will you tell me what you think people should do to try to send their massages in the work of movie? という質問に対する答えです。 ■Have characters who are believable present what point of views they wish to put out there. (彼らがそこに押し出したがっている視点現在を信じることができるキャラクターをもつこと。)と訳したのですが変な日本語になってしまいました。和訳チェックをお願い致しますm--m

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?

• 和訳をお願い致します

His North node was in yours second house, this mean both of you, can draw on karmic resources and skills from other life's and put them to use to earn money in this life. In the past life he developed various skills or talent but did not profit from them because of a fear that if he worked for himself, or struck out in those skills in a different kind of work place. you and he would loose the security you had. He found it difficult to anchor himself in the material and practical world, he felt too much emotionally, dreamed too much. He had the potential to be self supporting, and support you, but you may have somehow made him feel he did not Afraid of financial insecurity. In the present incarnation you must encourage him and also your self towards being self supporting in a mutual interest or talent and regaining the success you can enjoyed. In then present life the karma is to correct this mistake. He needs in this life to be independent in the kind of work and money life you will have together. He needs to earn the money but need to use his talents to do so. Your role is to help him, rather than discourage him, to make it easier and help him belief in himself.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"