外国での厳しい法律

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 和訳がわからないのでお願いします。明日までです。
  • シンガポールでは、ゴミを投げ捨てると逮捕されます。3回行うと厳しい罰が与えられます。街の清掃を命じられ、それが地元のニュースで報道されます。シンガポールにはもう一つの厳しい法律があります。多くのシンガポール人が好きな果物のドリアンは、バスや地下鉄で持ち込むことができません。実際、ドリアンを食べることは多くの公共の場所で許されていません。それはドリアンが強い臭いを持っているためです。
  • お願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳がわかりません

英語が苦手だから 和訳がわからないんですけど 明日までなんです 誰かおねがいします。 part2 Some laws in other countrles may be too strict for Japanese people. In Singapore,if you litter, you will be arrested. If you do it three times,you will get a severe punishment. You will be ordered to clean the streets,and this will then be broadcast on the local news. there is another strict law in Singapore. Although many Singaporeans love a fruit called durian, they can't take a durian on a bus or a subway. In fact,eating adurian is not allowed in many public places. that is because durians have a strong odor! お願いします。 できればpart3とpart1も のせてるので お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

今度は引っかかるところはありませんでした。 「他の国の法律をいくつか見てみると、日本人にとっては厳しすぎるものもある。 シンガポールでは、ゴミをポイ捨てすると逮捕される。 もしそれを三度繰り返せば、厳しい罰則が科せられる。 通りを掃除しなければならず、そのことはその地域のニュースで放送されるのだ。 シンガポールには、また別の厳しい法律がある。 シンガポールの人々はドリアンという果物が大好きなのだが、バスや地下鉄でドリアンを食べることは禁じられている。 実際、多くの公共の場所では、ドリアンを食べてはいけないのである。 それというのも、ドリアンは強烈に臭いからなのだ!」  ドリアンは美味しいらしいけど、本当に臭いことこの上もないらしいです。日本ではクサヤの干物かなあ……、禁止されてませんけど。

love1203
質問者

お礼

本当ありがとうございます!! 今からpart3の英文を 打ってのせるので できればお願いします★ 助かります!!

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

パート2 他の国々の法律の中には日本人にとって厳しすぎるものがあるかもしれない。 シンガポールでは、ごみを捨てると、逮捕される。 3回これをすると、厳しい罰を受ける。 通りを清掃することを命じられ、そして、このことは地元のニュースで放送される。 シンガポールにはもう一つ厳しい法律がある。 多くのシンガポール人は、ドリアンと言う果物が大好きだが、バスや地下鉄でドリアンを食べることは出来ない。 実際、多くの公共の場所でドリアンを食べることは許可されていない。 それは、ドリアンには強い臭みがあるからである。

• knstfts
  • ベストアンサー率57% (4/7)
回答No.1

和英サイトを使ってみたらどうでしょうか。すべて訳すのは大変なので使えそうなサイトを紹介します。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/

関連するQ&A

• 和訳で困っています。

if the room will be available in a month, Will it be OK for you? 上記の文章なのですが、訳で困っています。 in a monthと言うのはここでは、1ヶ月後なのか、1ヶ月間なのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の翻訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的なところは意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This old karmic link with you is very strong. Karmic bonds are not as uncommon as people think. We have all lived many times, many lives, and one soul can be drawn back to another life after life if the bond between them is powerful enough. Some people think that everyone we meet who is important in some way in our life has a karmic connection, whether this is a teacher or master, or a best friend. I am not so sure but there are many karmic links in our life time, and this for you will be the strongest. Neither of you will be aware of the karmic link as such, only that the relationship will be compelling, almost obsessive or haunting. As though once you have met the relationship must continue come what may.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The souls mates constitution is more tenuous, or more psychosomatic than most. Though he will seem robust. There is also something about your initial relationship that will be clandestine, or hidden away. Though it is not clear why. Both of you like truth and dislikes to have a messy life. He has various sensitivities, food intolerances that he may deny. If he gets his feet wet, or gets soaked in a down pour he will almost certainly contract a cold from it, You will be modest or reserved about your own needs, and will love unconditionally. You will help him in many ways, in times of anxiety.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端になると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I get asked questions like, will he return to me? Will he leave this other woman? Will my unrequited affections ever be returned. What is in store for us. A synastry can be done between any two people, it doesn’t have to be a soul mate, it can be a boyfriend, a lover, anyone, but when you meet your soul mate if there are any complications or doubts, this is the reading for you. If its not available in Japan, you can still order a synastry reading from our own website, where ever you live in the world.

• 和訳

You have within yourself a touchstone by which finally you can test every book that your brain is capable of comprehending. Does the book seem to you to be sincere and true? If it does,you need not worry about your immediate feelings,or the possible future consequences of the book. You will ultimately like the book,and you will be justified in liking it. Honestly in literature as in life, is the quality that counts first and counts last. 和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。