• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

~になってほしくない という表現

例えば、家族にも友人にも病気になって欲しくない と表現するには、 どう書けばいいのでしょうか。 I think I don't want my family and my friends to be sickness. は通じるでしょうか…

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数83
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
noname#175206
noname#175206

>I think I don't want my family and my friends to be sickness.  文法的な修正であれば、以下の感じでしょうか。 I think I don't want my family and my friends to be sick.  さらには、こうとも。 I don't think I want my family and my friends to be sickness.  しかし、いずれにしてもI thinkに違和感が残ります。そこで以下のように。 I don't want my family and my friends to be sick.  しかし、ちょっとwantでは違和感があります。もちろん、わざわざ病気になりそうなことを止めるのであれば、wantでもいいですが。 I wish both of my family members and friends not/never to be sick. I wish both of my family members and friends constant good health. I hope both of my family members and friends won't get sick. I hope both of my family members and friends will be always healthy. あたりかなあ、と思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

順を追って説明して頂き助かりました!すごく分かり易かったです>< ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

I don't want either my family or my friends to be sick. でよいのでは?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!参考になります!

関連するQ&A

• この表現は可能か?

1.takeを適切な形にせよ。という問題がありました。 I want this bag (take) to my room. 「want+目的語+done」で「目的語が~されることを望む」という表現を使い、takenが正解でした。それはそれで納得がいきますが、仮に 「want+目的語+to~」を使い、 to be takenという表現はできないのか疑問がわいてきました。 文法的にはOKなのでしょうか?文法はよいがまわりくどい言い方になってしまうのでしょうか? 2.I have a pen in my hand. という表現が英語の問題集にあったのですが、この表現はネイティブにもOKなのでしょうか? haveは所有の意味なので、手に持っているならholdと聞いたことがあるのですが、haveでも問題はないのでしょうか? わかる方是非教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• ウィルスメールですか?

こんなメールが続けて何通か届いたんですが、これってウィルスメールですよね??○○の部分に私のホントの外国人の友達の名前が入ってるんですけど、開いちゃだめですよね?ご存知の方教えてください。 ○○ has invited you to join his mobile friends' network. Simply click the link below to confirm your relationship with ○○. http://www.□□□ Don't want to be invited by your friends? Click on the link above to "block future invitations" from family and friends.

• somehowについて教えてください

村上龍の以下のくだりを翻訳者の方が以下のように訳しています。最後の行のsomehowのニュアンスがよくわかりません。なぜここでsomehowが使われているのでしょうか? 私の両親は東京より西にある九州にいるが、私はそこに避難するつもりはない。家族や友人、被災した人々とここに残りたい。残って、彼らを勇気づけたい。彼らが私に勇気をくれているように。 My parents are in western Japan, in Kyushu, but I don’t plan to flee there. I want to remain here, side by side with my family and friends and all the victims of the disaster. I want to somehow lend them courage, just as they are lending courage to me. somehowはどんな感じのときに使う単語なのでしょうか? たまに使ってみると必ずネイティブに直されるため、使い方がよくわからないのですが。自分では「なんだか」とか「なんとなく」と言いたい気分のときに使ってみたのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 助けてください・・・

質問なんですが、仲良くしていた外国人のペンパルと私の一方的な都合で返事ができずじまいでいました。連絡をたって2ヶ月ですが彼からメールがはいってきました。 Hey how have you been doing?I think you don't want to be my friend again right?I waited for your reply but you did not email me and I tried to call you many times but you did not answer my call too so I thought maybe you don't want to be my friend anymore. I just want to say hello and let you know that I still think of you as a good friend of mine.Take care 彼に返事を出したいのですが、これを英語で説明するにはどうすればいいのでしょうか?私はこれから彼とまたメールをして仲良くしたいのですが・・・ 「メールできなくてごめんなさい。自分の身の回りにおきた出来事で頭がいっぱいになってしまい、こんなに日にちがたってしまいました。」「先日雷が近所におちて、家のパソコンが壊れてしまった」 よろしくおねがいします。

• ニュアンスがわかりません

会えばHする友人からメールが届きました。 I'm sorry,I think you want and need serious b-frined...But now,I can only be casual when I'm free. I feel terrible. I just want you to be happy and I want to be honest with you...as always. I'm not sure about my future... or where my future will be. 開き直って、セックスフレンドでもいいかな?って聞いているのか、それともこの関係を心苦しく思っているのか文面からわかりますか? 最後のwhere my future will be.の意味がわかりません。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 添削お願いします。良い表現もあればぜひっ!

My favorite vacation is that I go to a near mall with my friends or visit their house just for fun. Probably,you think very normal day,but it is very precious time for me. If we will graduate from university in two years 'time,we will probably live in another place each. So,I want to cherish it's time with them. Of course,I like other events which are festival,taking a trip,and so on. Thank you for reading and improving my English. (2) Dear. teacher I am from Japan and live in Kyoto Prefecture. I like sports. Especially,baseball is better than any other sport. Ih fact,I played it and wanted to become a professional baseball player when I was a child,it was my dream. But I don't play it now. At times I go to a baseball stadium with friends to cheer my fun team. I don' t play it there,but I have a another dream now. すみませんがお願いします><

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。