• ベストアンサー

~になってほしくない という表現

例えば、家族にも友人にも病気になって欲しくない と表現するには、 どう書けばいいのでしょうか。 I think I don't want my family and my friends to be sickness. は通じるでしょうか…

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

>I think I don't want my family and my friends to be sickness.  文法的な修正であれば、以下の感じでしょうか。 I think I don't want my family and my friends to be sick.  さらには、こうとも。 I don't think I want my family and my friends to be sickness.  しかし、いずれにしてもI thinkに違和感が残ります。そこで以下のように。 I don't want my family and my friends to be sick.  しかし、ちょっとwantでは違和感があります。もちろん、わざわざ病気になりそうなことを止めるのであれば、wantでもいいですが。 I wish both of my family members and friends not/never to be sick. I wish both of my family members and friends constant good health. I hope both of my family members and friends won't get sick. I hope both of my family members and friends will be always healthy. あたりかなあ、と思います。

worker_fairy
質問者

お礼

順を追って説明して頂き助かりました!すごく分かり易かったです>< ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I don't want either my family or my friends to be sick. でよいのでは?

worker_fairy
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!参考になります!

関連するQ&A

• ニュアンスがわかりません

会えばHする友人からメールが届きました。 I'm sorry,I think you want and need serious b-frined...But now,I can only be casual when I'm free. I feel terrible. I just want you to be happy and I want to be honest with you...as always. I'm not sure about my future... or where my future will be. 開き直って、セックスフレンドでもいいかな?って聞いているのか、それともこの関係を心苦しく思っているのか文面からわかりますか? 最後のwhere my future will be.の意味がわかりません。

• この表現は可能か?

1.takeを適切な形にせよ。という問題がありました。 I want this bag (take) to my room. 「want+目的語+done」で「目的語が~されることを望む」という表現を使い、takenが正解でした。それはそれで納得がいきますが、仮に 「want+目的語+to~」を使い、 to be takenという表現はできないのか疑問がわいてきました。 文法的にはOKなのでしょうか?文法はよいがまわりくどい言い方になってしまうのでしょうか? 2.I have a pen in my hand. という表現が英語の問題集にあったのですが、この表現はネイティブにもOKなのでしょうか? haveは所有の意味なので、手に持っているならholdと聞いたことがあるのですが、haveでも問題はないのでしょうか? わかる方是非教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• ~ですね。はどう表現するの(中学生)

彼女の家族は仲良しですね。(念を押すのではなく、そう想うというニュアンス)を以下の様に訳しました。 I think that her family is a good friend. これであってますか? 他によい表現があれば教えて下さい。

• bad with my phone

(彼女と一夜を共にして、そのあと無視されたという文脈)I sent her a text saying, “I had hoped this could be more than one random hookup. But you don’t think I deserve anything more than being ghosted? I want you to be honest and just tell me that night was meaningless to you.” She responded within the hour and said, “Whoa, I’ve been out of town until last night. I’m really bad with my phone. Not just with you but with friends and family. bad with my phoneとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞ですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 Sometimes I think that I can kill the world If just for a day But I'd just be stuck with myself again And I don't think I wanna be my only friend

• どう口語表現しますか ? お助け下さい。

どう口語表現しますか? 「今の私を愛して欲しいけど、私の過去も知ったあとですら愛して欲しい」 1: I want you to love what I am today but also I want you to love me even after you know my past. 2: I want you to love me just the way I am regardless of my past. 3: I want you to love me even after you know my past. どちらが良いでしょうか。 ご教授頂けませんか。

• こんにちは。

こんにちは。 I want the work done. は I want the work to be done. と言えますでしょうか? 同様に、 We found the road blocked. 以外に We found the road to be blocked.も正しい文でしょうか? I don't like my toast burned. が I don't like my toast to be burned.となるのはどうでしょう。 さらに、She heard her name called from behind. を She heard her name to be called from behind. とするのは文法的におかしいでしょうか。 いずれも一見正しいようにも思えるのですが…。よろしくご教示くださいませ。

• I want there・・・はあり得る?

並べかえ問題で、どうしても解けない問題があります。 どなたか教えてください。 I don't want (    )(    )(    )(    )(    ) about that. 1.there 2.any 3.to 4.doubt 5.be I don't want ときたら、次はtoかなと思ったのですが、 2つ目の(    )には3が、4つ目の(   )には2が入るという解答でした。I don't want there to be any doubt about that.となるのかな、と考えたのですが、wantの後ろにthereが来ることがあるのでしょうか。 どなたか教えてください。 おしえてください。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

It's sunday for me just now! I just woke up, I have a few friends who ride scooters, But I don't want one I think it'll be a waste of money >.< I'd rather wait till i finish university and get a car and a stable job! ;D I don't really mind my school to be honest! It's better than my old school that's for sure! I have tons of home work to do aswell, I have homework due in tomorrow and I jut remembered now so I'm working really hard! How's your weekend been?

• 和訳をお願いします

If you know what I mean by real friends, I prefer my man to be my friend, and his friends to be mine. この文章の意味がいまいち正確にわからないので和訳をお願いします。