• 締切済み

英語訳について

日本語でいう、「つい感情的になり 本当に思っていないことをつい言ってしまった。その事で関係が悪くなってしまい、誤解させそれを後悔している。」というので英語でどう言えばよいでしょうか? I shouldnt had to tell you something like that, and now i feel very sorry and have regrets myself. probably where you feel coming from it and made you think that way. I was too emotinal at that moment. but i didnt mean it really. というのでよいでしょうか?? 感情的になり別れると言ってしまった。 I mentioned that our break up stuff cause i was too emotional. 本当はそんなことを望んでいないのに、引き留めて欲しくて、安心したくて言ってしまった。 こういう風にも言いたいのですが、~emotinalのあとどう言っていいかわかりません。。 どうぞお力をおかしください。宜しくお願いします。

noname#160886
noname#160886
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

On the spur of the emotional moment I said what I did not mean. That worsened our relationship. I am sorry about the resulting misunderstanding. つい感情的になり 本当に思っていないことをつい言ってしまった。その事で関係が悪くなってしまい、誤解させそれを後悔している (「つい」と言った表現には、下記などをご覧ください) http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=of+the+moment I said, "let's break up" even though that was the last thing I wanted. What I wanted was to feel safe by your saying, "No." 本当はそんなことを望んでいないのに、引き留めて欲しくて、安心したくて言ってしまった。     とも

関連するQ&A

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 訳をみてください・・・

訳を教えてください。彼はスポーツをとしているのですが、 today I am getting prepared for my training I have been sick for 4 days and now I feel better. と送ってきました。今日私トレーニングの準備をしてる。この4日間は病んでた。でも今は良くなった。 という解釈でいいのでしょうか? これに対して、 「そうだったんだ、しらなかったよ。でも良くなったならよかった。無理はしないようにね。今日は天気がよくて気持ちがいいね。今日もトレーニングしているのかな?」 oh, i didnt know that..(この4日間メールのやりとりを普通にしていつたので but.....you get better now.... by the way, it fine today and I feel good. are you training today? わかりませんおしえてください。。。翻訳機を使わないで英語がわかるかた教えてください。おねがいします

• 英語のインタビューの内容を教えてください

妊婦さんが旦那さんと一緒に初めてお腹の中の赤ちゃんの様子を見たときの印象です。But以下の訳を御指導いただけないでしょうか。特に「we were a part of it」のニュアンスがわかりません。「  」内はその前の文なので参考にしてください。 「I mean, you're looking at something that's black, white and various shades of grey, and it's not the easiest thing to make out. And I'm not even sure that, you know, we were looking, I was probably looking at an eye when I was supposed to be looking at a nose, things like that.」 But just the feeling that we weren't just happening to be there. You know, that we were actually, she made us feel like we were a part of it and that we had some sort of say, and that we had brains. I mean, it was nice to feel like you were a part of the process.

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『Hi. 目覚めてあなたからLINEが来ててホッとした。 昨日酔った勢いであなたに変なこと言っちゃったから 嫌われたかと思ってた。』←と英語で言いたいですが、 Hi, I woke up and saw that you answered my LINE and was relieved. I thought that maybe you were don't like anymore at me because of the things I mentioned while I was drunk last night.←通じますか?

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• とても分かりづらい英語ですが訳を助けてください!

訳を見てほしいのですが、ちょっとわかりづらい英語で困ってます。おしえてください。ちなみに相手mの方はアメリカンなんですが英語がちょっと自己流な感じです・・・ 分けました。 (1) I told myself That I well send you a email before I go to sleep so you well know me alittle more. This email maybe long or not, I don't know right now LOL. But what I want to say is. Alot of time when I think I know the woman or girl I can see myself marring. 寝る前に君にメールを送るということを話したけどもう少し私がわかる。このメールが長いかそうじゃないかいまはわからない(笑)でも私が言いたいこと。。。?? 私が考える多くの時間は・・・・・・・??? (2)I have to hold back what I feel and what I really want to say. I don't want that girl or woman run away of me because she think that I'm moving to fast. It is just all of my friends but one are married. And they are happy. And there is me, fun, kind, caring, a joy to be around. But a little sad. But for the good news! I do hope that are that one person I do end up with. And yeah I well be happy. 私は・・・私の感じること私が本当に言いたいこと・・・??私から逃げる女の子はほしくない。なぜなら彼女は・・・・・れは私の友達でも一人だけ結婚してる。彼らは幸せだ。・・・・・でも少し悲しいでもいいニュースだ。・・・・

• 訳出来る人いらっしゃいませんか?

(1)Well, son, it was shortly afterwards that my paper slipped from my hands and a terrible, sickening fear came over me. (2)What have I been doing? (3)I have been finding fault and criticizing you - this was my reward to you for being a boy. (4)It is not that I do not love you; it is that I have expected too much of you. (5)I had forgotten you are just a child. 上の英文を訳せる方よろしくお願いします。 ちなみに自分で考えたものは以下です。 「えーと、息子、それはまもなく後だった、私は新聞を手から落とし、ひどく病的な恐れが私を襲った。 私は今まで何をしてきたのか?私は欠点を見つけてはあなたを非難してきた。これが少年であるあなたへの私の行いだった。私はあなたを愛していないわけではない。それたたくさん予期してきた。私はあなたが子供であることを忘れていた。」 特に(4)がおかしな日本語になってしまっているのは自分でもわかっています。 英訳出来る人がいらっしゃったら教えていただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。