• 締切済み

英訳の訂正お願いします。

英訳の訂正お願いします。 As parents, we recall the anxiety and concern we felt for our new baby, and we also realize that his primary needs are forfood and shelter--which anyone can provide. この訳は、 親として、私たちは自分たちの新生児のために感じた心配や懸念を思い出し また私たちは子供の最も大切な需要は誰でも与えられる食べ物や住居のためであると悟るのだ。 自分で訳したらこうなりましたが、自身がありません。 よろしければ訂正お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

親として我が子の誕生に際して感じた不安や懸念を思い返せば、子供の最も切実な欲求は食べ物と住まいであることがわかる。そう、誰もが与えることのできるものである。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳訂正お願いします!

英訳について質問です。 One of the most thrilling events that happen in parents'relationship with their children occurs when they realize that their children's smiles and hugs are for them alone. この訳は 子供の両親が子供の笑顔やハグは彼らのためだけであると悟った時、 子供と両親の関係の点で起こる最もスリリング出来事のうちの一つが起こります。 であってますか? 訂正お願いします。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

HPの英文版を作ることになっていまいました。少量ですので、ここに頼ることにします。以下は、機械翻訳により、英文化したものです。読んで違和感がないレベルで結構ですので、添削していただけるとありがたいです。 ---------------------------  The XXXXX is a company dealing with commercial and non Commercial Vehicles.  We are specialized in exporting Japanese high quality Vehicles around the world at a cheap prices.  We provide variety of services such as,purchasing,sales and export. Buying Used cars online from Japan is a challenging task and we make it easier and simpler for customers.  We are member of various auction in Japan. In our Website you can choose suitable cars,trucks,Vans,Industrial and Commercial machinery.  Please do not hesitate to contact us either of the following when needs arises, Phone,Fax.Or e-mail.

• 和訳 apparently

2つの質問 1) 4番目の文書は And apparently that needs to be debated. 昨日これを訂正してくれたが、その前の文章を変更したのでまだ確認したいです。確認のところは「どうやら~そうだ」、これは不自然ですか?「どうやら」を消した方がいいと思いますか?お勧めがあれば、よろしくお願いします。 2)最後の文章は「Are we really as intelligent as we think we are?」の和訳はあってますか? ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 今私は、訴状を書くのにこんな時間を費やした自分がいかに単純愚直であったか、ということを強烈に実感している。それを後悔することはないが、本当に愚かな人に愚行をしないよう説得しようとする自分がいかに愚かだったか、ということを感じる。考えてみれば、この事件の論点は代用監獄(基本的人権を否定すること)や人質司法(人を人質に取ること)が合法であるか否かということである。それはどうやら議論する必要がありそうだ。本当に私たちが思っているほど私たちは知的であるのだろうか? ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

• 英文の問題です。

英文の問題です。 次の英文の間違いを指摘し訂正する問題なのですが、 1 He is a very high man. high→tall 2 I made a lot of homework today. a lot of→many 3 I went to a trip with my friends. with→? 4 We need clothing,food,and shelter to survive. to?→? have→? 特に後半の問題に自信がありません。 解答解説よろしくお願いします。

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します

The capacity to endure a more or less monotonous life is one which should be acquired in childhood. Modern parents are greatly to blame in this respect ;they provide their children with far too many passive amusements,such as shows and good things to eat,and they do not realize the importance to a child of having one day like another,expect,of course,for somewhat rare occasions. The pleasures of childhood should in the main be such as the child extracts himself from his environment by means of some effort and inventiveness. 構文分析よろしくお願い致します。

• 全く分かりません(>_<)

全く分かりません(>_<) 和訳をお願いします! The dual field resolution offers traditional 14” x 17” imaging and high resolution 7” x 7” field, assuring images of large or especially small pets with higher image quality than any other technology. We know efficiency, quality and support are the key components in veterinary practice. DuoView will provide you with the highest quality diagnostic images in approximately 5 seconds. No other company offers more support for your clinical needs than DuoView.

• 誤った英語訳を直したい

こんばんは。下記の文章を英語に訳したいのですが、分からない点があるので教えていただきたいです。 そして私の英文のおかしな部分も訂正していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 >あなた方に差し上げたウエディングアルバムは1冊○ドルと、もう一冊オーダーするのは今の私達には少々高価です。 写真を撮るだけでも○ドルかかり、いずれも私の両親が支払いをしてくれました。 日本にいる間、私の両親は毎月私達に送金してくれました。 アルバムがもう一冊必要だと言えば彼らは喜んでオーダーしてくれると思います。 でも私達は結婚したのだから、彼らからもう金銭的な援助は受けたくないのです。 NYでお二人だけは私達にとてもよくしてくださいました。 なので私達のアルバムはあなた方に持っていていただければ大切にしていただけるだろうし、光栄だと思い差し上げました。 私達は先月の旅行でかなりお金を使ってしまいました。 新地での新生活をスタートするにあたり出費もかなり出ています。 子供が早く欲しいし結婚式もしたいので貯金もはじめたいです。 お父さんには出来るならばアルバムを差し上げたい。 お金の話をするのはとても恥ずかしいけれど、こう言った理由があることを大好きなあなた達だからこそ分かっていただきたいです。 Album we gift for you was 0dollers.Its pretty high price for us to order other Album. Took wedding picture was paid 0dollers.My parents paid both. My parents sent us for money every month. If we ask other Album to my parents I know they order as soon they can and happy. But we wont there money support any more.Because we married. You were take care us very much when we visit NY. Thats why I want to you gift our album. We spent too much money last month travel. And we just move new place. We want to new family soon.So have to start save money. I really want to gift Album for father. Im really shame to tell our money situation.But I want you to understand.Because we love you very much.

• paypalから英字メールが着ましたが覚えがなく…

paypal@30573.comから「Account Has Been Limited」という件名で英語のメールが届きました。paypalに登録等したこともなく勿論利用したこともありません。メール内容は次の通りですが、無視しておいて問題ないでしょうか。 PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by screening accounts daily in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need you to verify information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited or terminated. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. ________________________________________ Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): October 07, 2009: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have placed limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection. Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account to normal access. Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team

• 英訳の訂正をお願いします#

喧嘩しても、最後は機嫌を直して仲直りしてくれてありがとう →Thanks for putting back in a good mood every time in the end when we are fight あまり感情表現をしない私を理解してくれてありがとう →Thanks for understanding that I dont often express my feelings.

• 英訳の訂正お願いします。

英訳の訂正お願いします。 When a child singles us out for a smile but frowns at strangers,then we really know he's as bonded as we are. About the time those two front teeth of his appear, we know we're a family with mutual investments in each other. 自分で訳してみたところ 子供たちは笑顔のために私たちを選び出すが、他人に顔をしかめるとき、青の時私たちは子供は私たちと同じくらい接合されていると知るのです。 とても違和感があります。 間違いの指摘お願いします!