• 締切済み

英文

I can't watch television because I am very busy. I am ( ) busy ( )watch television. 上の英文を下の英文に書き換えたら、( )には何が入りますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I am (too) busy (to)watch television. http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=too+busy+to

関連するQ&A

• 英文について

Most people watch television every day in my country. They watch television morning before go to school or company. And they watch television and eat dinner. Most family has television and watch every day. I, too, am one of those who them.  (私もそのうちの一人だ。) I agree with this idea television has destroyed communication among friends and family. 英文でなにか指摘があれば教えてください。 あと、エッセイなど書くときのアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英文について

Television brings us convenient life. (テレビは私たちに便利な生活をもたらしてくれる) For example, I don't but newspaper every day. I can't know weather in the day. Television has many programs. For instance, news, education and so on. Therefore, many people watch television. My father wants to know the news because his works is related society. He watch television after finish work. He has television for him. (彼は彼だけのテレビを持っている。) So he don't go out his room. I don't speak my father, now. I want to talk with my family. 何か間違いがあれば教えてください。 アドバイスなどもあれば教えてほしいです。

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。おかしい所があったら教えて下さい。 I have three cats, who live in Japan. I'v been very busy these days. I could see nothing because for pouring rain. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 私は、貴女が2月に東京に行くと聞いてとても嬉しいです。あなたに会いたいです。 I’m very happy to hear that you’ll go to Tokyo on February. I’d like to meet you. しかし、残念ですが、仕事がとても忙しいので東京に行くことができません。本当にすみません。 But sorry, I can’t go to Tokyo because my work is very busy. I’m very sorry. すみませんが、私は、新宿に行ったことがないのでAホテルは、分かりません。 Sorry, I don’t know about A hotel because I don’t go to Shinjuku.

• 次の英文は正解ですか?

(1)I can't watch TV while writing things, but I can watch it while eating something. (2)I can't watch TV writing things, but I can watch it eating something. (1)の英文ですが、(2)のようにも言い変えできますか?

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えてください

この英文におかしい構文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 First, I will state about dream. Many people have dream. Not only children but also adult. And many people want to work about television. For example, singer, actor, cameraman. I think television give them dream. My friend wants to be actor. So she watches many movies. Anime is popular in my country. Anime is part of television. Anime give many people dream too especially children. This is because children like watching anime. My young sister is always watching anime. We can know many works by watch television and movie. I watched television about introduce work. I like sing a song that watch television and remember song. Therefore, I think television and movie give us dream. よろしくお願いします。

• veryとnowの違いを教えてください。

veryとnowの違いを教えてください。 英文を勉強しなおしているものですが、veryとnowはおなじ副詞ですよね。なのに英文で「I am very busy.(わたしはとてもいそがしい)」という文と「I am busy now.(わたしは今いそがしい)」というぶんがあるのですが、副詞をつかう場合、普通文法的に後ろですよね。どちらも形容詞を修飾しているのになぜveryは形容詞の前に来てnowは形容詞の後ろなのでしょうか。ちょっと重箱をつつくような質問ですがどうしても気になっています。英語に詳しい方ぜひ教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 私は、体の調子が悪いです。 I feel out of sorts. 仕事がとても忙しくて、なかなか手紙を書くことができません。 I’m very busy, so I am far from easy to write a letter. 手紙を書くのが非常に難しい状況です。 My write letter is very difficult. もしよろしければ、ポストカードの交換を中心にやりとりしませんか?もしポストカードを交換できたらすごく嬉しいです。 I’d like to exchange postcard. How about you? I’ll be so happy if we can exchange a postcard. 私は、車を持っていません。なぜなら私は、車の免許を持っていないからです。 I don’t have a car.  Because I don’t have a driver's license. 私は、車を買うことは、できません。 I can’t buy a car.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.折れそうでも頑張って仕事しています I am doing my job , even if my heart is broken. 2.日本では昨年2011年にアナログからデジタル放送に切り替わったため、   私の持っていたテレビは使えなくなりました。 My television I had couldn't use it , because Japanese broadcast changed analog to digital in 2011 last year. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• うまく英文に出来ません。。

私の友達が英文になおしてくれって頼んできたのですが上手く英文になおせません。。アドバイスいただけるとうれしいです。 まず、彼女は外人と付き合っています。でも彼女は勉強でいそがしいそうです。それを上手く外人に伝えたいそうです。彼女自身はできるだけ勉強に専念していたい反面、彼はそんなに勉強ばかりする人達と付き合ったことがないらしくちょっとした行き違いが生じているそうです。 [あなたも大切だけれどいい成績を取らないと行きたい大学にいけないからがんばらなくてはいけない。毎日会うのも素敵だけど、たまに会うとまた新鮮でもっとあなたに会えた喜びを感じれるしあなたにもこの気持ちをわかってもらいたい。] I would love to see you every day, of cource, but i need to mainitain having good grades otherwise i can't go to the university that I want to. It is also very great to see you in a little while because it makes me more excited to see you. I hope you understand my situation and I don't want you to give up on me just because we can't see each other very often. なんか上手く直訳できないのでニュアンスがかわりましたが、 久しぶりに会うともっとあなたに会えた時うれしさを感じれる、という所がなんかちょっとうまく英文化されていない気がします。。 それと、勉強している間、あなたにもうすぐ会えるとおもってそれを励みにがんばれる。 It encourages me to study when i think about seeing you soon. も、こんな感じでよろしいでしょうか?? 訂正お願い致します。。