• ベストアンサー

次の英文は正解ですか?

(1)I can't watch TV while writing things, but I can watch it while eating something. (2)I can't watch TV writing things, but I can watch it eating something. (1)の英文ですが、(2)のようにも言い変えできますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

inはあってもなくてもいいし、その代わりのコンマもあってもなくてもいいです。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

(2)の場合は、 ingの前にinをつけた方が良いです。

kenji0730
質問者

補足

1114112akrさま (2)にはinをつけて方が良いのですね。ありがとうございます。 補足をお願いいたします。 分詞の主格補語のShe sat singing merrily.にはinが要らないのですが、その違いは何でしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えて下さい

下の英文の、おかしな文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Second I will state about the study. Now children have to go to school in nine year. We can learn and study that we need things for live. But we can learn not only school but also television and movies. We have education channel for children. Children can learn by watch it. For example, words, vocabulary. But television and movies have more. Movie teaches us important things in story. For example, dream come true and friend. School teacher don’t teach us about it. We learn a lot of things watch television I like watch television about famous people’s success process. And we can learn culture other countries. So I think that television and movies teach us a lot of things. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文

I can't watch television because I am very busy. I am ( ) busy ( )watch television. 上の英文を下の英文に書き換えたら、( )には何が入りますか?

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

I've noticed that, too. Many people are eating miso soup and sushi... I notice it is mostly white people who do it though. They seem to "discover" things many cultures already knew. Just like with coconut oil, my family has cooked with it for generations, but after they got their hands on it, it became too expensive and I had to buy canola oil instead. よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を訳してください!!

こんにちは この英文を訳してください!! Is there something that you would like from Belgium that I can buy and than my mother can take it with her and give it to you? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします

「心配しないで。私もよく覚えたばかりのものや勉強したばかりのものをわすれるから。  残念だけどしょうがないことだし。 日本語を何度も練習しているあいだに。マスターできるよ。」 という場合、、、 Don't worry. I often forget something I've just rememberd or studied . It makes me feel bad but it can't be helped. while you practice japanese over and over again, you'll master them. でだいたい通じるでしょうか?

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

it is still pretty high. Working so hard can be very draining I'm piled with snow in New York It can't be that bad in Chicago. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I miss cooking and eating Chinese food. In college, the food just doesn't taste as good as when it's homemade, and they very rarely make Chinese or other Asian dishes. Sometime they have sushi though, which is good.  I have so many plans for traveling and studying abroad, I hope I can do them all! In Japan, I want to see Shibuya, the Ghibli Museum, Pheonix Hall (or I think you call it Byodo-in), Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, and haha probably so many other places but I can't think of them right now よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。

• 次の英文訳って・・・

初歩的な質問で恐縮です。以下の英文は何と訳せばいいのでしょうか? What three examples does Maiku give of things that people buy that 'say something about who you are'? give of things ... about who you are の部分が一番解釈しにくい です。 英文解釈が得意な方いましたら、ご教授願います。

• 英文解釈の問題です。

英文解釈の参考書に It is not a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. (君に何ができるかではなく、それができる時期が問題だ。) とありました。 私は、 It is a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. という英文を作ると、上述の和訳の意味になるような気がしてしまうのです。なぜ、最初に書いた英文が、その直後の和訳になるのでしょうか?