• ベストアンサー

英文について質問です。

I'll be always there for you. I always and forever love you! この二つの文章の文字数を減らすことはできますか? 意味が変わらなければ1文になってもかまいません。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

I'll always be there to love you!! [注] I'll be always (be) there for you. ["be"が必要になります] I always and forever love you! ・主語の"I"と目的語の"you"はそれぞれ二度出てくるので一つにまとめることが出来ます。 ・"always"も両方の文で出てくるので、一つにまとめることができます。 ・"always"(常に)と"forever"(いつまでも)は同義なので、どちらか一つあればよいです。 そうなると、"I'll always (be) there love you!" が残りますが、there と love の間には "to" が入りますので、 "I'll always be there to love you!" となります。 意味は変わりません。

dolob_mk
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答、解説有り難うございます!! 英語苦手なのでとても助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I'll be there to love you always and forever! で大丈夫です。

dolob_mk
質問者

お礼

有り難うございます! 英語さっぱりで困っていたので助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 英文、どちらが伝わりやすい?

英文、どちらが伝わりやすい? ・love you forever, I'm always together ・I love you, forever with you. 永遠にあなたを愛しています、ずっと一緒だよ。 ということを伝えたいのですが、一般的には後者が使われますが、そのまま訳したら上の方ですかね。。 どちらが伝わりやすいでしょうか?

• Ah beauteous love song, p

Ah beauteous love song, please keep to sing for me forever<3 Until I'll die until time with you will be end Hey honey, hug me forever! You always use difficult words when you say love to me I put a show to you, and thinking hard for solve your message You whisper love messages in abdominal breathing Don't worry, I believe it😘 Ah beauteous love song, please keep to sing for me forever Until I'll die, until time with you will be end Hey honey forever;) 文法的にうわっこれ変!とか理解できない文章などあればどんどん教えてください ちなみにいきものがかりのうるわしきひとの英訳をしたつもりです笑

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 英文添削していただけませんか??急ぎです

ある海外女優さんへ送る、ファンビデオ?のようなものに参加させていただくことになりました。 それで、このメッセージを入れてもらおうと思っているのですが 不自然な部分などがあったら添削していただきたいです>< お願いします;; Hi. My name is ○○. Your smile always makes me happy. You're the most attractive of the world!! I'm so proud of you and i love you forever. Please, be in much more wonderful actress and singer from now on. I hope i can meet you someday:)) Thank you. Love you so much!! xx

• 英文を訳して下さい。

I saw you and i will always do if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want you to see the meaning of true love and i will treat you the way you. 特に、この部分が知りたいです。 (if you open your heart for me and for get about the other guy, i want) 私に心を開いて他の男性の話をして欲しいと言うことでしょうか?

• 英文添削お願いします

好きなアーティストがいて、 ずっと大好きという意味で、 I'll always love ○○ all the way. は、おかしいですか?

• I'll Always Love You

「I'll Always Love You」をドイツ語に訳すとどういう文章になりますか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください

And yet I say to you with all my purity, *there shall be that which is present and that which remains the same as my love dawns within you.* *~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、お教えください。 このyetは、「さらに」という意味でしょうか?

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!

I’d always have the feeling that you had be en taking a chance just on that, and that kind of love would be disappearing. というのと、 Then I’d always feel that you kept on writing to me only because you were lonely and had no one else. この2つです! 和訳お願いします!