Ah Beauteous Love Song, Please Keep Singing for Me Forever

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A beautiful love song that lasts forever, expressing deep emotions and love.
  • The use of difficult words adds complexity to the expression of love, while the recipient tries to decipher the messages.
  • The belief in the everlasting nature of love, expressed through the desire for the love song to continue indefinitely.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Ah beauteous love song, p

Ah beauteous love song, please keep to sing for me forever<3 Until I'll die until time with you will be end Hey honey, hug me forever! You always use difficult words when you say love to me I put a show to you, and thinking hard for solve your message You whisper love messages in abdominal breathing Don't worry, I believe it😘 Ah beauteous love song, please keep to sing for me forever Until I'll die, until time with you will be end Hey honey forever;) 文法的にうわっこれ変!とか理解できない文章などあればどんどん教えてください ちなみにいきものがかりのうるわしきひとの英訳をしたつもりです笑

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

うるわしき あいのうた いつの日も 変わらずに あたしの前で ずっと 歌っていて お願い この胸が止まるまで この時が終わるまで うるわしきひとよ いつまでも 抱きしめて ポーカーフェイスなんて 変な無理しないで とぼけたその顔でいいよ 肝心なことは あたしのこの手を 離さないでいて欲しいんだ これっくらいの小さな胸に あなたへの想いが詰まってる 心配しないで あたしは あなたのすべてを信じてる くりかえす あいのうた 大好きな その声で あなたの前に ずっと 届けていてよ メロディ 振り返る その先に いつだって いて欲しい うるわしきひとよ いつまでも そばにいて とめないで あいのうた 永遠の そのメロディ あたしの前で ずっと 歌っていて お願い この胸が止まるまで この時が終わるまで そう いっぱいの愛で あたしの想いを 受け止めて うるわしき あいのうた いつの日も 変わらずに あたしの前で ずっと 歌っていて お願い この胸が止まるまで この時が終わるまで うるわしきひとよ いつまでも 抱きしめて Ah, a beautiful love song, please keep singing for me every day Until my heartbeat stops, until the end of the time. Hey honey, hug me forever! You use difficult words whenever you talk about your love to me. I show you a question mark so that I can get the philosophy in your messages, Love messages you whisper through your abdominal breathing. Don't worry, I believe you and your words. Ah, a beautiful love song, please keep singing for me every day Until my heartbeat stops, until the end of the time. Hey honey, hug me forever! 以上でいかがでしょうか?

qazwsxedcrfvbft
質問者

お礼

おーーーありがとうございます! 参考になります?️

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• つのだ☆ひろさんのメリージェーンの歌詞

つのだ☆ひろさんの名曲メリージェーンの最後のフレーズで Please remember I'll wait forever I love you ってありますけど、Please remember I'll wait forever と  I love you の間に 「but most of all」って つぶやきますよね。 どういう意味なんでしょ? 忘れないでくれ、俺はお前のことをずっと待っている・・べつに・・ 愛してる! おかしいでしょ!? ずーっと熱い詩なのにふっと冷めて「別に」その後「愛してる」って。 誰か教えてください!何年もすっきりしないんです!

• 日本語訳に直していただけませんか??

Good morning. Please don't blame yourself. I'm very happy just talking to you! Don't think too much! When you stay stop contact with me, I think you mean stop talking to me forever これを日本語訳に直していただけれは光栄です

• メールについて【英文】

昨日の夜このようなメールが来ていました。 Hey there! I know you don’t really know me but I’ve said hi a few times when passing by XX(寮の名前)! I just want to let you know you sounded good and did a good job at Lessons and Carols! hey thereと来ていますが、宛先を見ると私個人宛に送られているみたいです。(これは、ちょっとあなた、的な意味でしょうか?) つまり「私のこと知らないだろうけど寮で何度かすれ違った時に挨拶したよ。昨日のクリスマスキャロルは良かったよ」ということでしょうか? 全く想像つかない相手なのですが…おそらくこの英文の内容からして同じ寮に住んでいる人だと思います笑。 返信はしたほうがいいです…よね? このようなメールが来たのが初めてで、どうやってアドレスを入手したのか…。 学校のメアドに送られて来てたのでもしかすると私の名前を見て(昨日のパンフに書いてあった)送って来たのかもしれませんが… (学校のメアドはみんな同じで、名前と名字を合わせたものと入学した年になっています) 返信文考えたのですが、このような内容でいいでしょうか?? Hi! Thank you for email to me! I don't know about you, but if you see me please tell me! And thank you for coming yesterday! I was excited to sing songs in chapel! よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いつも買うところから新商品の紹介メールがきたのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Soon we’ll be receiving products for new season. I’m attaching you the incoming list. Please let me know if you’d like reserve them. I’ll be sending the images using WeTransfer.com I have additional incoming products! Please see attached file. You’ll be able to find yellow highlighted products on Catalog Ver. 8. I sent the images for others using WeTransfer.

• 至急訳していただけますか?お願いします。

Thank you very much for your kindly email.   Sorry, we didn't receive any of your notice said you paid for the goods already before, until now I received your email to asked where is the goods after your payment almost for 1 month.   Your goods is still not arrange because we don't know you paid money for it already! You didn't notice me after your payment is done!! I'm really sorry to tell you this truth.   So do you need we ship the goods to you now or just refund the payment to you now??  We'll have holiday for Chinese Moon festival and Chinese National day from Sep.29th to Oct.4th. on Oct.5th we'll back to work.   So if you need we ship to you before holiday, please kindly confirm it back to me within today. Cos tomorrow we'll start have holiday.   If you need us refund payment to you, please kindly confirm your paypal address to us, then we'll return the payment to you soon.   Best Regards,   Jone

• 電話の別れ際の言葉を教えてください

I'll call you earlier tomorrow と言われて、いつも Yes Please. と答えています。 少し早く電話してくれたら嬉しいという気持ちで答えたいのですが、 どういえばよいのでしょう。 I would be happy if you could call me earlier.より、少し軽くいいたいのです。 それと最後は やはり Thank you for calling でしょうか?

• 英文について質問です。

I'll be always there for you. I always and forever love you! この二つの文章の文字数を減らすことはできますか? 意味が変わらなければ1文になってもかまいません。

• この曲わかりますか?

この曲誰の何て曲かわかりますか? 自分で聞き取っただけなので正しいかわかりません。 I'd wanna go another day so until new exactly what is on my mind she is like everybody recognize ~ love way I know gotta bad and good thing ~ say Hey nobody call love me baaby alomost is for you forever nobody call take me higher almost is for you you know how appreciating almost for you nobody ~ feel this way almost is for you こんなカンジです。 ~の部分は聞き取れませんでした。他も間違いがあるかもしれないです。 全体的にゆったりした曲で女性が歌っています。 すごく好きな曲で誰が歌ってるのかも歌詞も知りたいので 知っている人は是非教えて下さい。 手がかりが少なくてすみません。 おねがいします。