My message to a famous actress

このQ&Aのポイント
  • An English correction for a fan video message to a famous actress.
  • Expressing admiration for her and wishing her continued success.
  • Hope to meet her someday and express love and support.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文添削していただけませんか??急ぎです

ある海外女優さんへ送る、ファンビデオ?のようなものに参加させていただくことになりました。 それで、このメッセージを入れてもらおうと思っているのですが 不自然な部分などがあったら添削していただきたいです>< お願いします;; Hi. My name is ○○. Your smile always makes me happy. You're the most attractive of the world!! I'm so proud of you and i love you forever. Please, be in much more wonderful actress and singer from now on. I hope i can meet you someday:)) Thank you. Love you so much!! xx

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Hi. My name is ○○. Your smile always makes me happy. You're the most attractive of the world!! I'm so proud of you and love you forever. Please be much more wonderful actress and singer from now on. I hope I meet you someday:)) Thank you and love you so much!! xx

dayamb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 英文、添削お願いします。

はじめて英語で手紙を書こうと思ったのですが、 本当に英語が苦手で困っています。 辞書と格闘したり翻訳機能を使ってみましたが自信がありません。 是非、添削をお願いします。 私は初めて☆☆☆を見た時、ショーの素晴らしさに凄く感動しました。 When ☆☆☆ was seen for the first time, I was impressed by wonderful of the show. そして私はすぐこのショーが大好きになりました。 And, I came to love this show soon. 私はいつもあなたのダンスと笑顔に元気をもらっています。 I am always getting vigor from your dance and smile. だから私はショーを見に行くのをいつも楽しみにしています。 Therefore, I am always looking forward to going to see the show. あなたのダンスはとても素敵で私は大好きです。 Your dance is very wonderful and I am loved. (お願いがあるのですが)もし良かったらあなたの名前を教えてもらえませんか? If it is good, could you teach me your name.

• プレゼントに添えるメッセージの添削をお願いします

来日中の好きなアーティストにちょっとしたプレゼントを贈りたいと思っています。 プレゼントに添えるカードの文面を考えたのですが、普段英文を書く機会がほとんど ないのでどうも自信がありません・・。相手に失礼な(押しつけがましい) 言い回しになっていないか、「ここはこう直した方がいい」などアドバイスがあれば 是非教えて下さい。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 Dear ○○ I deeply appreciate you and your family for coming to Japan in this situation. And thank you so much for your extraordinary, wonderful performance. I hope these tiny pearls remind you that we, all of your fans in Japan, are always longing and waiting for you. I wish you health and success. Love, ○○

• 英文の訳お願いします。

カンマの付いた訳がいまいち解りません。 カンマがついている場合、どのように訳したらいいですか? 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 Do what makes you happy, Be with who make you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, Love as long as you live

• これを訳してみてください↓

これを訳してみてください↓ 「I wish you the best of luck and I love you so much !」 ちなみに外人の方達はこの文を読んで、どう解釈されると思いますか?

• 英文の手紙、添削してください

次のような手紙、というかメッセージを書いたのですが、いざ書いてみると、簡単な文章ですが、どんなもんかなと思います。相手は、旅先で友達になった10歳の女の子です。 (人名)へ 僕のことを覚えていますか? (地名)ではいっしょに遊んでくれて有難う。 おかげで、楽しい時間を過ごせました。 また,いつか、会いましょう。 では。 追伸 東京できれいなビーズを見つけたので送ります。 Dear○○ Do you remember me? Thank you for playing together in ○○. I was able to spend wonderful time by the favor. See you again,someday. Bye. P.S. I have found beautiful beads in Tokyo, so I send it for you.

• 英文、どちらが伝わりやすい?

英文、どちらが伝わりやすい? ・love you forever, I'm always together ・I love you, forever with you. 永遠にあなたを愛しています、ずっと一緒だよ。 ということを伝えたいのですが、一般的には後者が使われますが、そのまま訳したら上の方ですかね。。 どちらが伝わりやすいでしょうか?

• 英文和訳

次の英文を和訳してくださいm(_ _)m When you have lived as long as I have,you will discover,I hope,that it is not what one sees on the outside,so much as what is in the inside of a man,which makes him happy and contented,or the contrary.

• 英文について質問です。

I'll be always there for you. I always and forever love you! この二つの文章の文字数を減らすことはできますか? 意味が変わらなければ1文になってもかまいません。