• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

(英訳お願いします) お兄さん一人で? 無事観光出来ると良いですね! 私も広島に行った事があります。広島風お好み焼きがとても美味しかった。 >Let's get drinks and listen to some music soon! >Are u busy with work now? どんな感じのニュアンスでしょうか?またいつかという感じ?それとも近々? →の回答(英訳お願いします) 是非行きたいです。 仕事は今落ち着いています。(忙しくないよ)あなたは?という様な 感じで。 お願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

1. お兄さん一人で? Is your older brother by himself? 2. 無事観光出来ると良いですね! I hope he has a very enjoyable sightseeing trip. 3. 私も広島に行った事があります。広島風お好み焼きがとても美味しかった。 I also have been to Hiroshima. Their "okonomiyaki" is very tasty. 4. >Let's get drinks and listen to some music soon!     また一緒に飲んで、音楽を聞きましょう。 5.  >Are u busy with work now?     いまお仕事忙しい? 6. 是非行きたいです。 Yes, I want to go. 7. 仕事は今落ち着いています。(忙しくないよ)あなたは? My work is going fine. I am not busy, are you? 6は行く先がないのでちょっと尻切れとんぼの感じです。X国に行きたければ Yes, I want to go to X と言えばいいと思います。

patiko22
質問者

お礼

早急な回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

I am a bit busy these days, but lets try to catch up some day soon if you like.^^ これを日本語に訳するとどうなるか教えてもらえませんか? 『最近忙しいけど、もし君が良ければいつか一緒に遊ぼうね』って感じでしょうか??? ちなみに相手は友人の一人です。 英語圏の人ではないので、もしかしたら英語の使い方が間違っている可能性もありますが、日常会話は問題なく使えるレベルです。 お願いします!!!

• 英語得意な方へ。英語に翻訳をお願いします

「あなたがいつもやっていることと、私が今やっていうこと、なにが違うの?」 を英訳してみました。(相手に自分のやり方で特に問題はないですよねと確認するニュアンスです) Please let me know what the difference between what you are always doing and What I'm doing now? もし、間違っている、ネイティブならこう言うなど、英語が堪能な方がいらっしゃいましたらご指導ください。

• 英訳の問題です。

日本語を英訳しなさい。 『音楽を聴きませんか。』 解答欄は、(    ) (    ) we listen to music? と、2語を埋めるようになっています。 助動詞の単元の問題なので、Shall we・・・・?かと思ったんですが、語数が足りません。 Let's ・・・・も、おかしいし、悩んでいます。 どうか、正解を教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

While the song is generic structure wise, it does rock, and it makes me excited about STP's upcoming 7th album. While this obviously isn't the same STP any more and is more of a supergroup now, I'm trying not to let any names or bias cloud my judgment when listening to the music. I do the same thing when I listen to new Alice In Chains stuff, despite it being a very different band I judge it based on the music.

• どんな意味なのか教えてください!!

英語のニュアンスを教えてください すごく簡単な英語とは思いますが。 少しあっていない恋人同士のメールのやりとりで・・・ 彼女が彼から連絡がないので、日本語で 一度会ってから話したいから時間を作ってくれたらうれしいとメールしました。 そしたら外人の彼から ○○、sorrry I haven't kept in touch. Yes, we should talk. Work has been very busy so I will let you know soon when I have time. という返信がきました。 we should talk.は単純に直訳して、どんな感じですか。 この場合良くないニュアンスですか。 また、時間ができたらなんて、時間てつくるものなのにと、少しさみしかったです。 少し微妙だと思うのですが。。 年末に彼のご両親とお会いしてから、今年まだ彼と一度も会えていません。 宜しくお願いします。

• We should talk.

英語のニュアンスを教えてください すごく簡単な英語とは思いますが。 少しあっていない恋人同士のメールのやりとりで・・・ 彼女が彼から連絡がないので、日本語で 一度会ってから話したいから時間を作ってくれたらうれしいとメールしました。 そしたら外人の彼から ○○、sorrry I haven't kept in touch. Yes, we should talk. Work has been very busy so I will let you know soon when I have time. という返信がきました。 we should talk.は単純に直訳して、どんな感じですか。 この場合良くないニュアンスですか。 また、時間ができたらなんて、時間てつくるものなのにと、少しさみしかったです。 少し微妙だと思うのですが。。 年末に彼のご両親とお会いしてから、今年まだ彼と一度も会えていません。 彼、フェードアウトしようとしたのかな。。。と不安です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

thank you for inviting me to the live and thank you for listening me your cool and awesome musics.i spent a great time.keep play the base going from now on and plese let me listen good music. ライブによんでもらってありがとう、あと良い音楽を聴かせてくれてありがとう。最高なときを過ごせました。これからもベース頑張って、良い音楽を私に聴かせてください。 と言いたいんですけど、正しくなおして欲しいんです。英語がわかる方お願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! 長文が送られてきたのですが、一部ちゃんとした意味がわかりませんでした。 英訳をお願いします。 Yes i'm incredibly busy.(うん信じられないくらい忙しいよ) Actually I think I have an impossible task to complete ... but I'm still going to try. If I can make this a success it will be very good for. me/ I will check with the office in Europe and with the entire team in Japan. I will let you know as soon as possible. (できるだけ早く知らせるね)

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトなどを駆使してみたのですが今一要領を得ることができませんでした。 相手が伝えたいことを教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 That's not the case.I talked of my family or worker in case there should be any problem.As it now stands,i fear proceeding unless the remaining balance is sent,so as to be sure. I understand the policy for A as well as B,though i happen to have used it just once,so i am a little skeptical after making some few inquiries on how operate in Asia as a whole. Listen,there's no way on this earth,that i am going to receive your money and end up not sending your animals,even if it means coming over,i will,so please do not get me wrong.Try and explain things to your parents,i am sure they will understand due to the circumstances at hand. I promise i will not let you down,but i cannot risk looking C$ just like that and thats the way i feel unless proven otherwise.Please let's do this fast and we only do refunds when something goes wrong with delivery and not otherwise since a reservation have been made already with your names. You will have to send the money using just my address and non other. I hope for your understanding and please let's treat this as a matter of extreme urgency before i leave for Germany to get some Lavenders Okay.

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ピータッチキューブ pt-710BTのサンプルテープが不良品で本体と絡まったトラブルについて相談したい。
  • パソコンまたはスマートフォンのOSは何か、接続方法は有線LAN・無線LAN・USBケーブルのどれか、Wi-Fiルーターの機種名は何か、関連するソフト・アプリはあるか、電話回線の種類は何かについて教えてほしい。
  • 閲覧していたFAQのタイトル:PT-P710BTのテープカセットはどのようにセットするのですか?
回答を見る