• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

I am a bit busy these days, but lets try to catch up some day soon if you like.^^ これを日本語に訳するとどうなるか教えてもらえませんか? 『最近忙しいけど、もし君が良ければいつか一緒に遊ぼうね』って感じでしょうか??? ちなみに相手は友人の一人です。 英語圏の人ではないので、もしかしたら英語の使い方が間違っている可能性もありますが、日常会話は問題なく使えるレベルです。 お願いします!!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

このところ少々忙しいけども、もしよかったら、近い将来久しぶりに会って話でもしようよ。 catch up で「久しぶりに会って近況などを聞く」という意味があります。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I am a bit busy these days, but let’s try to catch up some day soon if you like.^^     これを日本語に訳するとどうなるか教えてもらえませんか?     『最近(ちょっと)忙しいけど、もし君が良ければいつか一緒に遊ぼうね』って感じでしょうか???     おっしゃる通りです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けますか?

Yes i really enjoy your email ..please question me any time is that i am busy some time i get so mush calls all day about web site work or graphic design work ... and i travel all over Orlando to go to some business to make some ads or some website... and some time i work on my prototype site Call end went i have time to check my email i i try to think of a question .but my mine is thinking of something from work ..and that is way i am busy ... こちらの文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Yeah don't worry I know tour busy and can't email quickly. I'm also the same. I am busy with my work sometimes but I will think if you even if I can't email right away. I will send you some of the pictures. Hope you like them. It was a fun night !! I want to do again.

• (  )に入る英語を教えて下さい

英語を教えて下さい。(  )の中に単語が一つ入ります。 1. A:Do you use this computer? B:Yes.I use ( )every day. 2. A:Do you like these books? B:Yes.I like ( ). よろしくお願いします。

• 英語にしたいのですがわかりません

英語にしたいのですが、自分の分かる部分はかきました。教えてくださいお願いします。 1 すぐには行くことはできない(そちらの国へ)。いつかは絶対に行こうと思う。 I can't go to ..........soon, but I would like 2 そういってもらえるのは私もうれしいよ  (appriciateというのは大げさでしょうか?相手が私とメールすることをうれしく思うとか、私のことをほめてくれたのにたいし、thank youはよく使っているので違う言い方がしたいと思ったのです) I appriciate that you ......... またはI'm very glad to hear that....... 3 休みの日は何をしているの? what do you do in off day?ですか? 教えてください

• 英語に翻訳したいのですが・・・

私はあなたを助けたいと思っています。 私は日本人なのでそれを読むことが出来ます ですが私は英語が出来ないので助けられません ごめんなさい  は Since I am a Japanese, I can read it. I would like to help you. but I do not understand English. I'm sorry であっているでしょうか? 頑張って翻訳したのですが不安なので教えてください また、間違いなどがあった場合は訂正してもらえると助かります 日本語がおかしくてすみません

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

外国の方とメールのやりとりをしています。 まだ、私の英語力が足りないばかりに、よく意味のわからない文があり困ってます。翻訳、お願いします。 I hope I had become a good friend for you, a person to “chat” with for important things. I wish I had done some things different with you, but I am glad to keep you as a friend at the end.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m